00s nostalgia #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread was on page 70(!) so thought I better make a new one 😁

Has anyone seen this guy on Tiktok? He does recaps of films I loved and thought were totally normal in the late 90s/early 00s :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Has anyone seen this guy on Tiktok? He does recaps of films I loved and thought were totally normal in the late 90s/early 00s :LOL:

I didn’t think I’d seen him but I did see the Save the Last Dance one a few months ago. I was cracking up realising how bad it is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m crying at Save the Last Dance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually thought they were good dancers when I was young lol!

I loved Bring it On and Honey too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was hoping we would just carry on going rogue with the super long thread 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

He's hilarious, the storyline of so many 90s00s films are madness

Reactions: 2
I know it doesn’t really serve a purpose anymore but I feel a bit sad The Box is officially closing down.
Dialling to see my favourite video was a part of my childhood!

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember bamboozle on teletext or even teletext in general? Feels like a different lifetime πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been listening to Heart 00s today, the nostalgia is strong 😭

I also have this reaction to 00s clothes coming back :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I really miss the magazines! I was a young adult in the early 00s and I was still really into the mags. They were still affordable and stll had content that was more than just 95% ads.

Sometimes I find myself craving to have decent adult versions of those magazines for now, that don't require me to remortage the house to purchase even one. The internet is just not as satisfying as print media.

Reactions: 4