Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Protein Formula, it used to be under a different name (Nailtiques) but the factory burnt down. This is the only thing I have ever been able to use and honestly I had talons. It has protein in it and you need to do it every day but after about 6 weeks mine were so strong. I haven't used the new brand as I still have a bottle of the old stuff.
I’m still using my old bottle of Nailtiques 😂

The mavala one is supposed to be very good.
But are you nails soft? If not, it may be a mistake to use a strenghteners as it may make your nails too hard (so prone to break). Do you do weekly oil bath?
I don’t do weekly oil baths no, but I do have soft nails, I don’t know why they just break or don’t grow past a certain length. I’ll try some strengtheners out and see how I get on!

Thanks everyone for the recs 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has anyone used a decent DIY brow lamination kit? Can’t afford to get mine done professionally at the moment but my eyebrows are a mess

Does anyone have any recommendations for a brown colour depositing mask/treatment that won’t go red or green on balayaged hair?
I have used one of the brown ones from Christophe Robin before. Unfortunately very expensive but it didn't make my hair go a weird colour! I was also growing out a balayage at the time.

The mavala one is supposed to be very good.
But are you nails soft? If not, it may be a mistake to use a strenghteners as it may make your nails too hard (so prone to break). Do you do weekly oil bath?
Could you tell me what an oil bath for your nails is please and how you do it?
Thank you ☺

Reactions: 2
Cam anyone recommend a good foot cream? I used one of those foot peeling sock things and had baby soft skin after the initial peel but my feet has gotten ten times drier than they were before ☹

• Sad
Cam anyone recommend a good foot cream? I used one of those foot peeling sock things and had baby soft skin after the initial peel but my feet has gotten ten times drier than they were before ☹
Weleda Skin Food - the original not the light. Quite sticky but unparalleled.

Soap and Glory Foot cream is very good too.

Flexitol foot cream, one that has urea in it. The rescue heel balm is excellent and works quickly.

Reactions: 3
love the soap and glory one and the cerave one is both moisturising and a little exfoliating at the same time. Would be a good addition to keep up the work of the mask.

I always liked the loccitane foot cream and even the loccitane hand cream on my feet,the original shea butter one. Margaret Dabbs is also good. I’ve actually found just putting normal body moisturiser on and taking it right down to my feet and heels ( I do this daily though) means my feet are always soft and I don’t need to buy anything specific any more.

my magic pot!
Basically an old moisturiser pot i top up with moisturisers I get fed up with, face serums I don’t like, samples of things, bit of body lotion when it gets low, hair oil,, just add it and give it a stir.
Keep it on the bedside table and rub it in each night.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my magic pot!
Basically an old moisturiser pot i top up with moisturisers I get fed up with, face serums I don’t like, samples of things, bit of body lotion when it gets low, hair oil,, just add it and give it a stir.
Keep it on the bedside table and rub it in each night.
Genius

Reactions: 4
o'keeffe's for healthy feet foot cream, not expensive, doesn't smell lovely or anything but it works!

Reactions: 6
Any suggestions for a brow glue that is really powerful 🤣 using HD blow glue atm, but fancy a change. Also got nyx brow glue on the go, but it’s not strong enough.

Thanks for all the foot cream recommendations, you guys are the best 🥰
There is a whole thread on this too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.