Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After months of battling with what's on my face I went to the drs and they diagnosed acne roaseca. She recommended I get skincare for this condition but the Internet is so confusing! Can anyone recommend a face cream and suncream please

• Heart
Reactions: 1
After months of battling with what's on my face I went to the drs and they diagnosed acne roaseca. She recommended I get skincare for this condition but the Internet is so confusing! Can anyone recommend a face cream and suncream please
She should’ve really prescribed you something especially for the flare ups! I highly recommend Dr Emma Wedgeworth on IG-she has a few reels on skincare for rosacea. La Roche posay and Avene are ideal starting points brand wise

Reactions: 4
Has anyone used this brand before? @Mythoughts it seems to be specifically for acne rosacea.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hh
I use skin and me, but it isn’t cheap. It’s the only thing that works for me but there are other things to try first.
A mild cleanser and using cool water to wash. The Ordinary azaelic acid helped me a bit and isn’t expensive.
Dermalex do a rosacea cream but it made no difference to my skin

Has anyone used this brand before? @Mythoughts it seems to be specifically for acne rosacea.
A lady I follow on Instagram (rosegallagher) had recommended it. She does content about rosacea. I've not tried it myself though, tempted after her post but it was sold out at the time.

• Heart
Has anyone tried the dipping powders for nails? The ads on Instagram make them look amazing but are they too good to be true?

A lady I follow on Instagram (rosegallagher) had recommended it. She does content about rosacea. I've not tried it myself though, tempted after her post but it was sold out at the time.
It didn’t work for me.
It’s a heavy green cream that changes to a skin tone when applied. On my skin it just changed to a muddy colour.
It didn’t do anything to improve the rosacea.
I think they sell sample sizes sometimes.

Reactions: 2
I use Rosalique with and without foundation. On it's own it develops to a mid yellow foundation colour and does cover red very well.

For those that don't like that a make up look it wouldn't be suitable.

As for it's healing properties , I'm not sure its brilliantly effective, but for coverage, it's great. So it would be a recommendation from me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.