Wright At Home #2 Too tight to buy fruit full price, but alcohol she doesn't think twice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad for Camron because I wonder if she will ever allow him to grow up, i think Liam, Ollie and Ella are more likely to do their own thing when older and probably won't be dragged on the endless caravan holidays. Poor Camron was probably the free baby sitting service while Helen and Danny enjoyed themselves

Reactions: 4
I always think that about their oldest lad. My sons the same age and although he’ll come out for the odd meal if it’s a siblings birthday he’s at uni and does his own thing. I don’t think he’d be seen dead with us at a caravanning holiday merely cos he’d be bored! I reckon she forces him to come along. The new photos she’s added on her YouTube video, they look scruffier than ever. You can tell the boys are constantly in hand me downs, as fashion does change over the years even for boys. They just look old fashioned and scruffy. Makes me sad.

Reactions: 5
Fish pie anyone? :ROFLMAO: I need a drink just looking at it! Why does she never do anything else with it? it might be just about palatable with some tasty veg on the side.

helen.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She said there was no grocery shopping this week she just picked up bits when she needed them…Definitely missing Sherrie’s yellow labels.

• Haha
Fish pie anyone? :ROFLMAO: I need a drink just looking at it! Why does she never do anything else with it? it might be just about palatable with some tasty veg on the side.

View attachment 2890306
That looks fkn RANK! Don't know what's worse, the house brick of sloppy, lumpy mash, the sad looking dry cheese on the top, the cheap dry fish, or the fact there's no veg. I'd be embarrassed to show this to the world :sick: I eat ready meals most days and they look 1000% more palatable than this. I can see the freezer burn on that fish from here.

• Sick
  • Haha
Look at the depth of that mash... she should call it brick of mash with the odd piece of fish.

• Haha
Has anyone noticed when she knows that she's being greedy she'll try and justify how much meat she's taken?
'there were soooo many chickens'
---
As usual kids only get a treat if its on yellow label... Some soggy fruit with a chocolate dip

I see the kids got the cheapest most basic ice lollies too, i'd say that size lolly is for toddlers and small kids not her boys, she's such a tight arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see the kids got the cheapest most basic ice lollies too, i'd say that size lolly is for toddlers and small kids not her boys, she's such a tight arse.
I thought this when I saw them. I’m sure they’re about 70p. Shes so crappy.

Again only full price item was the cheapest ice lollies. She may as well made her own with cheap squash 🤢
---
Someone’s asked her if she still goes
Morrisons in the comments! 😂😂😂

• Haha
The hauls are getting desperate.
---
Why do they have to wait till Danny’s away to have lamb? Can’t she just make him an alternative?

Last edited:
She said about three weeks ago that she couldn't manage to eat pork anymore since having her gallbladder out yet has had it both weeks since then :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3