Vanderpump Rules/The Valley #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah whichever way you look at it...Ariana doesn't get to sit at a group meal (that she is being paid to be at) and speak to people like she owns them..."watch your mouth" and "check your place"...please
---
And people saying Lala doesn't want to talk about Randall...yeah they have a child together and are in a custody battle...plus he has said she can't talk about those things on the show so it isn't the same!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yeah whichever way you look at it...Ariana doesn't get to sit at a group meal (that she is being paid to be at) and speak to people like she owns them..."watch your mouth" and "check your place"...please
---
And people saying Lala doesn't want to talk about Randall...yeah they have a child together and are in a custody battle...plus he has said she can't talk about those things on the show so it isn't the same!
Everyone is capitalising off her pain so imo she has every right to be able to say how the conversation should be had. Everyone is going on about how Arianna has come out on top of this so well and they all have. The show was dying and now because her life got turned upside down they have the highest rated show on Bravo and it's made it into mainstream culture so I don't really get why people have an issue with her being like you don't get to downplay what happened to me when you're all making money off this.

You're right Lala can't talk about Randall so they don't bring it up to her. No one talks about the accusations against him or anything when there are absolutely ways they could in put it into the conversation if they wanted to. It happens all the time on bravo shows where there is an agreement that the children can't be spoken about. Aside from that Lala literally banned people/ hid Randall for years on the show while she was dating him when there was nothing legal in place to prevent that. They literally do not have to talk about/ do things they don't want to all the time its just an issue when it's Scandoval and it's compromising their bottomline.

Reactions: 10
Everyone is capitalising off her pain so imo she has every right to be able to say how the conversation should be had.
Sorry but this is BS! They’ve all (including Ariana) signed up for a reality tv show where the deal is they expose their private lives for ratings. They know that any sort of drama is going to benefit everyone because it gives them storylines and keeps the show relevant. This might be the most dramatic storyline VPR has had but it’s not the first relationship breakdown that’s been picked over and dissected on camera. For example, let’s not forget that Ariana’s introduction to the show was as the other woman in Kristen and Sandoval’s relationship. People within this show and friendship group have always been incestuous and slept around with each other. This is just another cheating storyline that’s had added drama because it caught the attention of social media and blown up wider than it should have done.

I totally agree with Lala - Sandoval is a piece of 💩 and did an awful thing to Ariana but that doesn’t make her above everyone else. She has every right to say she doesn’t want to hear about him or be around him (although that potentially limits her screen time and ability to capitalise on her pain doesn’t it?) but she has no right to dictate how other people think and feel about him, or whether or not they spend time with him. It’s none of her business. It’s such teenage/high school behaviour and her little minion Katie is a typical mean girl hanger on stirring the pot.
---
. Aside from that Lala literally banned people/ hid Randall for years on the show while she was dating him when there was nothing legal in place to prevent that.
Maybe nothing legal to prevent it but you can’t feature a person on a show without their consent. I’m pretty sure there would have been legal moves if they’d have started naming Randall and talking about his extra marital affair on the show without his permission.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe nothing legal to prevent it but you can’t feature a person on a show without their consent. I’m pretty sure there would have been legal moves if they’d have started naming Randall and talking about his extra marital affair on the show without his permission.
[/QUOTE]

VPR was literally created out of Scheana having a married famous boyfriend...

Reactions: 5

[/QUOTE]
It wasn’t created to expose that affair though. Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville had already divorced by the time Scheana first cropped up on RHOBH.

Reactions: 1
caught up on the valley, feel sorry for Zach, Janet is a horror
I love Zach!! He is kinda like the James of The Valley.
I think it's a bit mean to single him out just because he's not in a couple?

Reactions: 4
It wasn’t created to expose that affair though. Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville had already divorced by the time Scheana first cropped up on RHOBH.
[/QUOTE]

Lala exposed it herself by talking about her rich man flying on a PJ but would literally go insane if anyone else tried to talk about it and explicitly say he was married. Lala literally screamed at Schwartz for playing pickleball with Randall last season but that's not the same as Arianna saying she doesn't want to hear about her ex boyfriend?

If you literally watch any other Bravo show people who are not on the show are talked about all the time when it comes to cheating allegations and exposing affairs. There would only be potential legal implications if what they were saying wasn't true and even then a lot of people get accused of things and don't take any legal action but with Lala it was true. Even on the Valley they are heavily hinting at who the director is that Michelle was seeing. Legally children cannot be featured on the show if one parent doesn't consent but they can still talk about them.

Also just want to say I am actually loving the debate and this is why I love VPR 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t really get the Ariana hate. She had a superiority complex long before this happened and surely they all knew that? Just now it’s affecting THEM and not just “crazy Kristen” so it’s an issue now 🙄
I’m a Lala stan and apologist but I think it’s fine for Ariana to say she doesn’t want to film with Tom or be around him - and doesn’t want her private life shared with him therefore is wary about her close friends also being friends with him.
that being said yeah they are all on a reality show so they ALL make money when tragedy befalls the others - Ariana has never really been on the “wrong” side of it before and has had a pretty easy ride until now - it’s clear that now this has happened it’s shown her perhaps being on a reality show in which her ex is one of the longest serving and main cast members isn’t the place to be anymore.
hopefully she quits while she’s still somewhat popular because for some reason bravo continues to force Tom Sandoval on us all and I can’t see it changing soon.

everyone realises that it was Ariana who contacted production when she discovered the affair right?! Filming had wrapped for season 10 and Ariana contacted production to have it filmed - because like she said, the audience should see the good, bad and ugly of their lives because that’s what they signed up for.
in the sit down conversation with Sandoval and Ariana at their home, she literally said any last words before we never speak again! I don’t think she is being unreasonable at all by saying she does not want to film with Tom or him have access to her and her life.
(Teresa and Melissa on rhonj are literally doing the same thing - refusing to film with each other)

Lala and scheana literally bought their new homes thanks to capitalising off Ariana’s pain and rather than thank her and be a girls girl and have her back, they turned on her and sided with sandavol - it all speaks mean girl jealousy.

I personally think production did a great job with this final episode - the audience got to see how calm, collected and mature Ariana is and we all saw how bitter and jealous Lala is, and we all saw (what most of us already knew) that Sandoval is a big bleeping tosser

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I hate Scheana so much and I always have. She deserves to get fucked over by Tom, who clearly thinks she's an idiot and is using her. I am finding Arianna annoying like others on this thread but I still think she's ultimately right.

At the risk of sounding like Katie Maloney, can Jo please retreat to the crack den she came from?

Reactions: 14
everyone realises that it was Ariana who contacted production when she discovered the affair right?! Filming had wrapped for season 10 and Ariana contacted production to have it filmed - because like she said, the audience should see the good, bad and ugly of their lives because that’s what they signed up for.
Maybe my problem is I’m too cynical (spoiler alert - that definitely is my problem!😂) but I think this actually paints Ariana in a bad light. It doesn’t fit the devastated, betrayed girlfriend narrative because when you’re going through that kind of trauma who’s first thought would be to get it all on camera?

To me calling the producers feels very much a calculated move to make sure she had control of the narrative, which of course is her right when it comes to her and Sandoval‘s relationship however I think that desire to control has spilled over into her trying to influence the whole group in how they should think and act which is where I lose sympathy for her.

• Heart
Maybe my problem is I’m too cynical (spoiler alert - that definitely is my problem!😂) but I think this actually paints Ariana in a bad light. It doesn’t fit the devastated, betrayed girlfriend narrative because when you’re going through that kind of trauma who’s first thought would be to get it all on camera?

To me calling the producers feels very much a calculated move to make sure she had control of the narrative, which of course is her right when it comes to her and Sandoval‘s relationship however I think that desire to control has spilled over into her trying to influence the whole group in how they should think and act which is where I lose sympathy for her.
I imagine the desire for control came from her being well aware Sandoval would have had a game plan and want to paint her in the worst light. Good for her for getting in first I say. She also made it clear in her sit down talk with him during the season 10 ep she wouldn’t be speaking to him again.

I think Lala is a jealous dick that nothing like this happened for her post Randall and Scheana is too stupid to think beyond the current person she’s speaking to as to whose side she’s on.

Reactions: 8

I don’t think she needs to influence the group in any shape or form… if your a decent human being and someone like Sandoval does a scummy thing to your friend the way he did to Ariana, then you duck him off and have your friends back. It’s that simple. I think Ariana can walk away with her held high for the way she behaved this season, everyone else needs to find a summer job 😂

Lala saying that Ariana and Tom's relationship was basically fake until Ariana found out about the affair made no sense to me. Anyone else? So like were Ariana and Tom in cahoots to end their relationship this way for financial gain or a story line. As if Tom would willingly agree to all that backlash

Lala saying that Ariana and Tom's relationship was basically fake until Ariana found out about the affair made no sense to me. Anyone else? So like were Ariana and Tom in cahoots to end their relationship this way for financial gain or a story line. As if Tom would willingly agree to all that backlash
They seemed to be having issues in their relationship for years leading up to it but Ariana must be a pretty good actress if they were faking it.

Lalas such a jealous witch

Reactions: 11
Lauren from Utah basic witch stance and dancing when she tried to act cool around the knob in the vip area showed just how ratchet she really is

• Haha
Lala’s podcast page has deleted all their Scandavol posts on insta…she’s also said she won’t be talking about the reunion until after part 3 and essentially called the audience morons. Taxi for Lauren 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tom said the same thing at the last reunion. I’m inclined to believe it tbh. It seems like they were hiding their issues from everyone - including all their friends - for the sake of the show and to save face.

Reactions: 6
Lala’s podcast page has deleted all their Scandavol posts on insta…she’s also said she won’t be talking about the reunion until after part 3 and essentially called the audience morons. Taxi for Lauren 🤣
yet she’s still selling “send it to Daryl” merch 🙄
---
seen this photo on another discussion thread and thought I’d share… ladies and gentleman, I give you Lala “suddenly she thinks she’s Beyoncé” Kent.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9