Those Vegan Guys #5 Clearly Marked Narcissist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Basically a sausage casserole’ it’s just sausage and mash Paul?
Also why do they eat SO MUCH FOOD? Two huge loaded burgers, surely one is enough?! Then Paul complains about his weight? A full English - a MASSIVE full english - with potato waffles - and then full on muffins on the side which is a normal meal for most people but FOUR of them?!
I wonder where they snort the calpries
Always half a loaf of bread on the side too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see the Lily's vlog. Midway through the meal they went outside for a quick "vape." Yeah right, no one believes that.

"Yeah, we vape, what of it!" Says Paul... to Tattle no doubt.

• Haha
Anyone see the Lily's vlog. Midway through the meal they went outside for a quick "vape." Yeah right, no one believes that.

"Yeah, we vape, what of it!" Says Paul... to Tattle no doubt.
Yeah Paul.. and maybe your COPD might think something of it…

Reactions: 5
Yeah Paul.. and maybe your COPD might think something of it…
OMG. You're right. I know nothing about copd but a quick Google says vaping can exacerbate it. It's really weird that he considers vaping part of his new healthier lifestyle. What's wrong with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG. You're right. I know nothing about copd but a quick Google says vaping can exacerbate it. It's really weird that he considers vaping part of his new healthier lifestyle. What's wrong with him?
what‘s wrong with him Northern, apart from him being a self opinionated, misogynistic, obnoxious, rude runt of a person, that looks like he needs a good steak, and a bloody long bath in bleach…. Is he has absolutely no bloody self awareness whatsoever about how shocking bad his life style is with the copious amount of wine he drinks, all the heavily processed food from the depths of Heron’s freezer they eat… 🤣 No he’s a Vegan, and he’s so much healthier than all us meat murdering bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
After saying over and over and over on the allotment vlogs they would still be growing veg at home they get awfully angry when someone asks how their garden is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A rare one from me. I know he thinks we are terrible people, however I was actually very moved on their live on Saturday when Paul briefly talked about his childhood abuse. I sincerely believe him on this one, and think it explains a lot. When my children were 11 I knew exactly where they were and who they were with. They certainly didn't know what a stripper was 😲. In my opinion he was neglected and possibly drawn to the attention other adults were giving him regarding his obsession he had with them☹.

None of that excuses his behaviour but does give a valid reason for it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
A rare one from me. I know he thinks we are terrible people, however I was actually very moved on their live on Saturday when Paul briefly talked about his childhood abuse. I sincerely believe him on this one, and think it explains a lot. When my children were 11 I knew exactly where they were and who they were with. They certainly didn't know what a stripper was 😲. In my opinion he was neglected and possibly drawn to the attention other adults were giving him regarding his obsession he had with them☹.

I agree and I’ve said in the past his childhood seemed very neglectful. What 11 year old is selling their body? At 11 my children weren’t out of sight unless at school. It seems like a very cold, unloved upbringing.

I’m still wondering what went on in that household and was He as a child always extremely difficult so they just let him get on with it… they may have been at there wits end with him or as you say just very neglectful… I don’t know I get the feeling that Paul has always done what he wanted even at that age…

My dad in his youth was a difficult child, he came from a broken home and back in the 1940’s ended up in a school that was for ”wayward children” it was a boarding school where regular beatings took place if you didn’t tow the line, when he left boarding school he went straight into the army and never looked back from there…

I definitely think that home life and upbringing plays a major part in the choices that are made in life, and like you as a parent no child of mine would have been walking the streets, certainly not at that young age, I knew exactly who they were with and where at all times.

I fully agree with you. I believe Paul is a product of his environment/upbringing, which appears to have been quite neglectful. He would have been a prime target for predators because of the lack of adult supervision/concern.

Just watched Saturday live. So they’re now vaping nicotine? Won’t that still cause issues to lungs and COPD?

Having seen what it did to my Nan I’d be terrified and quit all smoking. I know it must be hard but I’d do it to save myself from a death like that.

One thing I’ve always noticed is when people say well done etc to them for example in this live for stopping smoking, Jason thanks everyone but Paul ignores completely. He’s so rude!!! He doesn’t deliberately.

Just watched Saturday live. So they’re now vaping nicotine? Won’t that still cause issues to lungs and COPD?

Having seen what it did to my Nan I’d be terrified and quit all smoking. I know it must be hard but I’d do it to save myself from a death like that.

One thing I’ve always noticed is when people say well done etc to them for example in this live for stopping smoking, Jason thanks everyone but Paul ignores completely. He’s so rude!!! He doesn’t deliberately.
Yes, vaping is every bit as bad as smoking is… and in time I wouldn’t at all be surprised if research finds it’s even worse for you …

Reactions: 4
He never fails to astound me but the vaping and nicotine when he’s been actually told he has the early stages of COPD - I don’t get it. I know addiction is very hard, and if you’ve been dependant for years especially, but openly bragging on about vaping and nicotine - he needs professional help (in a lot of things) they obviously smoked (and now vape) a HELL of a lot.

The vegan fried egg and mushy peas was the winner of the week for the worst meal 🤢. I actually felt sorry for them after a week of all that crap processed food to go to a restaurant and have burnt pizza.

I honestly don't know how they do it. It's like an endurance test.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sorry but the TGI Fridays item looked like something youd pick up with a pooper scooper,my partner loves watching their meals of the week for a laugh, everything is ultra processed and masked with chilli hot sauces. For once Jason didn't look too enthusiastic

• Haha
For once Jason didn't look too enthusiastic
I think Jason is allowed to be critical of all the processed crap Paul produces. When Paul cooks "from scratch" Jason is not allowed a negative opinion, unless Paul decides he's not happy with the end result.

All the processed crap they eat shows on their faces- literally!
They look undernourished.