The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla really has it in for Issy, with the way she acted in the supermarket
Isla has no influence from friends and the outside world (expect for a few nights at Butlins), she's more likely to be influenced by 'fiery' Esme, than Isabelle. So then the attitude comes.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Keeping Esme sweet because her TikTok account probably earns them more money than their YouTube channel does 😂
Yes. She’s probably close to earning more than Creepy at this stage so I bet he gives her a portion of what she makes and the rest is spent on Sarah’s B&M trips so creepy doesn’t look like the Brokie he is.

Isla really has it in for Issy, with the way she acted in the supermarket
I was embarrassed for them! I’ve seen people do similar Volgs and the kids are usually throwing everything in the basket but these three must have been given a £10 budget and they picked the most boring meal ever. Pasta, sauce, tuna and cheese. It’s what sarah makes for dinner every other night and I bet creepy was lurking behind an isle and mouthing “Get the cheap Tuna!” Because he saw Isla eyeing up the branded one. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I think they buy all the Dior, White Fox, Drunk Elephant, Tik Tok trendy stuff to keep Esme sweet and prove to her this escaping the matrix lark is working.
It's all fun and games at the moment, no homework, no exams, no getting up at a certain time and endless holidays and daily shopping but Esme will expect something in return for the education and life she's given up.
She won't be like Isabelle at 18, passive and childlike, she'll, quite rightly, expect a car, money for a house and her set for life fund so Creepy had better get on with earning some big money or perfecting his sob story about how the haters/Lazy/anyone but him are to blame for everything going wrong and there being no money.
I think this too. How many times have we heard the whiney 'Mummeh' voice in the background lately? Esme is bored of being stuck in the warehouse 24/7 and it's starting to show. It already was through the 'banter' they have. She's not an anxious mess like Isabelle who's scared of her own shadow and happy to stay a recluse as long as there is an endless supply of tea bags and noodles. Esme is going to want to be going out like all the other kids her age soon. And they're trying to pacify her with giving her whatever she wants to shut her up

Reactions: 28
is this a picture of Esme for her screen saver, and is this normal
I think it's Taylor Swift, something to do with her track called "Fresh Out The Slammer".

(According to Google. I bloody hate TS and don't have a clue about such nonsense!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s very wrong how Esme is being treated to so much more and they aren’t even trying to hide it. They will regret it though.

Reactions: 29
Wait what

Isabelle wanted to go to Lidl for a bottle of non alcoholic hello kitty fizzy wine

WTAF

shes 18 can’t she go herself

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I phone I phone on the bedroom wall
Which Ingham filter is the prettiest of all
Don’t be a drip and let your filter slip
Or your pretty girl image will end up in the skip

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The way they acted in the Aldi is just so wrong. Which normal person would act so crazy over a shop?! Even the dynamic between them was sick.

Reactions: 16
I used to think Esme was the more down to earth and likable of the three sisters but oh boy she now comes across like she thinks she is superior to the other two, she really needs a bumb back down to earth.

Reactions: 29
I used to think Esme was the more down to earth and likable of the three sisters but oh boy she now comes across like she thinks she is superior to the other two, she really needs a bumb back down to earth.
She’s very smug for someone who doesn’t seem to have a single genuine friend to her name… There is only so long that one can be satisfied by TikTok comments from randoms of ‘ U R soooooo pretty Babez’.

As much as they say she is, Atlanta and her family aren’t real ‘friends’ they are ifam with additional needs who are hanging on and being used for their disability passes while the minghams use their ‘outings’ as an attempt try make their cult like set up look less weird and prove all the haterzzzz wrong. *waves from my parents basement*

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You think that is weird, what about homeschooling an 6 month old...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lazy has A-levels🤣🤣🤣🤣 Only in BS
An engineer doesn't need maths 😂😂😂😂😂
There is no way she knows what CVC stands for!
She pulled her children so they wouldn't get bullied because of their father and so they could run away
Yer right. Didn't she leave school as early as she could because she wanted to be a young mum. She had isabelle at 19

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.