The Grimwades #9 Content is crap, kids are trapped, Tim can't rap, Ella's in a flap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim said they haven’t been away together since their honeymoon before they had kids. Omg lies
So they did tell that bold faced lie. That's insane. Someone could easily prove their lie.
---
Oh and they went to some wedding for someone Ella use to be friends with not to long ago alone in another country. They are such liars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This has always been something that was such a red flag for me. A family channel that is centered around the kids but the kids hardly ever do kid stuff. Or fun stuff. All family channels exploit the kids but at least most of the others have the kids do kid and fun stuff with the money they are making. Anything the kids get that is 'fun' or kid-centered is something sponsored. Like those water guns they got a little while ago, anyone see them playing with them in a vlog? Have they ever been mentioned again? I wouldn't be surprised if those popsicles they were showcases so neatly in their story wasn't gifted and a low-key ad.

I'm telling you guys, something is really off with them, especially Tim. I just get such a bad feeling when it comes to Tim.
Other vloggers are going on day trips/ holidays all the time! These kids don’t even get home schooled or anything! Just football and maids for the older girls, all day everyday. With the odd trip to the shops 😬

Reactions: 6
Other vloggers are going on day trips/ holidays all the time! These kids don’t even get home schooled or anything! Just football and maids for the older girls, all day everyday. With the odd trip to the shops 😬
Yeah! They make a big deal about the trips they took the kids on but didn't do anything on those trips. The other family channel kids have big birthday parties, ALOT of trips places both local like a park, theme park, bounce place, etc. But Tim and Ella get praised for doing the bare minimum with the money the kids make for the kids. Tim and Ella won't even do these things for content's sake. Everything revolves around Tim and what he wants and is interested in. Which is why the whole family is obsessed with football because Tim is.

Reu is into superheros. Why not go do something with that. Why no theme parks? I remember when they had an ad for Legoworld but didn't go in and just took a picture outside of it. WTF? And their fans don't see anything weird about these people. So many little kids and they homeschool but not trips to any museums or zoos.

Just football, football, football.

• Angry
This has always been something that was such a red flag for me. A family channel that is centered around the kids but the kids hardly ever do kid stuff. Or fun stuff. All family channels exploit the kids but at least most of the others have the kids do kid and fun stuff with the money they are making. Anything the kids get that is 'fun' or kid-centered is something sponsored. Like those water guns they got a little while ago, anyone see them playing with them in a vlog? Have they ever been mentioned again? I wouldn't be surprised if those popsicles they were showcases so neatly in their story wasn't gifted and a low-key ad.

I'm telling you guys, something is really off with them, especially Tim. I just get such a bad feeling when it comes to Tim.
Me too

Reactions: 2
So they did tell that bold faced lie. That's insane. Someone could easily prove their lie.
---
Oh and they went to some wedding for someone Ella use to be friends with not to long ago alone in another country. They are such liars.
This shows how many lies they tell. I tell you that house isn’t there. Heze for in Chelsea thought Tim’s friend too not just the girls. They have no money they are poor and they are child abusers
---
We haven’t been away together since before we had kids together. Please tell me why their viewers haven’t picked up on this new or not. They must all be bots then

Reactions: 5
Alright, who took my comment off here and put it on the recent video? The youtube user name is Jimmy something, that is not me.

Dang, I made a lot of typos in that post.

So selfish. Can’t believe Ella said if you bring your kids here to the hotel etc lol. Well you ain’t brought yours. You only do freebies for yourselves and you kids u don’t spend a penny on them. So so selfish these two are.
---
So Tim says his brother and cousin live in Dubai and he has never took the kids to visit. I tell you this family do not have money they just wait for freebies. They do not own that house they is way more they keep from us

Houston bday sleepover and again it’s nothing a 4 yr old would want. Ella does not want kids for some reason she wants them all to be grownup. One girl there we don’t now and have never seen but she’s clearly not Houston age so poor Houston has no friends just her siblings. I feel the girl is there just to prove they have friends as we have never seen her. She is prob family. It’s all so not normal it’s just their family all the time

Reactions: 3
Houston bday sleepover and again it’s nothing a 4 yr old would want. Ella does not want kids for some reason she wants them all to be grownup. One girl there we don’t now and have never seen but she’s clearly not Houston age so poor Houston has no friends just her siblings. I feel the girl is there just to prove they have friends as we have never seen her. She is prob family. It’s all so not normal it’s just their family all the time
It didn't look like any of the grimwade girls really knew these two other girls. They stood apart from them and was not interacting with them at all. If they were good enough friends for what looked like a sleep over surely they would all be talking and interacting with each other.

It's Hosanna's birthday. This was for Hosanna...
---
It didn't look like any of the grimwade girls really knew these two other girls. They stood apart from them and was not interacting with them at all. If they were good enough friends for what looked like a sleep over surely they would all be talking and interacting with each other.
I agree the two girls seemed to be sisters. They seemed to interact with each other while Hosanna and Halle interacted with one another. For sure not real friends because the girls would interact with the birthday girl and their friend. Those are not real friends of the girls let alone the birthday girl Hosanna.

It's sad that they did that to try to prove the girls do have friends only to prove they don't and make things awkward for all the girls.

Last edited:
It's Hosanna's birthday. This was for Hosanna...
---

I agree the two girls seemed to be sisters. They seemed to interact with each other while Hosanna and Halle interacted with one another. For sure not real friends because the girls would interact with the birthday girl and their friend. Those are not real friends of the girls let alone the birthday girl Hosanna.

It's sad that they did that to try to prove the girls do have friends only to prove they don't and make things awkward for all the girls.
They did didn’t they and it proves they read on here. Those kids have NO friends

Reactions: 2
The Humes always have people over. It’s a topic on their thread because they never spend time just them and the kids. You never see the Grimwades there and I’m sure they’d like to play with their cousins like normal kids

The Humes always have people over. It’s a topic on their thread because they never spend time just them and the kids. You never see the Grimwades there and I’m sure they’d like to play with their cousins like normal kids
They aren’t allowed to be kids. They have to be playing football non stop.

The videos without the kids are really struggling. But tell me it's not the kids who aren't the breadwinners and who people are there to see. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be surprised if most of the views they have on the video aren't fake and the others is people tunning in just to dip out when they realize the kids aren't in this video either. No one wants to see Ella ramble and Tim be creepy and fake. Do not take this comment and put it under the youtube channel. At the very least say someone else left this comment on a different site and I'm just quoting it.

So hosanna has a best friend that she’s met just twice in the two yrs of knowing her loooool. That’s not a best friend that her only friend. Wtf She on these parents. And a sleep over isn’t a massive surprise it’s a normal situation for a 12 yr old isn’t it???!!
---
Also why did Ella put hosanna next to Halle and not near the girl. Very very odd. I can see Tim done nothing for his kids as usual not even blow a balloon
---
Hosanna says her mum is a top business woman lol. Doing what exactly. Begging for freebies and chatting tit in the house. The girl needs to see what other kids are doing and her life isn’t anywhere near it

Last edited:
  • Sad
So hosanna has a best friend that she’s met just twice in the two yrs of knowing her loooool. That’s not a best friend that her only friend. Wtf She on these parents. And a sleep over isn’t a massive surprise it’s a normal situation for a 12 yr old isn’t it???!!
---
Also why did Ella put hosanna next to Halle and not near the girl. Very very odd. I can see Tim done nothing for his kids as usual not even blow a balloon
---
Hosanna says her mum is a top business woman lol. Doing what exactly. Begging for freebies and chatting tit in the house. The girl needs to see what other kids are doing and her life isn’t anywhere near it
Yeah. She was supposedly the surprise but she wasn't seated beside the birthday girl. Odd. Also I thought Halle was Hosanna's 'best friend'. It's so obvious they are trying to pretend like the girls do have friends. No one would consider someone they've seen twice in two years their best friend. Just so odd. Also Ella was blathering about knowing people just because of some so-called connection so much that you would trust your kids to spend the night at their house. What? Did those little girls dad miss when Tim repeatedly posted his half-naked little girls on the internet for thousands of people to see? Probably.

Also what the heck was that with Heze? Ella embarrassed herself and him with her nonsense. Also sounds like Heze had an issue with the sleepover and Ella was low-key calling him out/ trying to shame him for it. I think he might have deserved it if he really made a stink about his little sister having some actual fun for once because he has some so-called routine he likes to stick to. I just get this feeling that Heze is something else like everyone has to cater to his routine and quirks because he's the big deal academy football player. In that case Tim has really done a number on that kids mental health.

Oh, and I read a comment where someone called Tim performative... but they meant it as a compliment. I almost slapped my own forehead... so close to getting it yet so far.

Last edited:
Yeah. She was supposedly the surprise but she wasn't seated beside the birthday girl. Odd. Also I thought Halle was Hosanna's 'best friend'. It's so obvious they are trying to pretend like the girls do have friends. No one would consider someone they've seen twice in two years their best friend. Just so odd. Also Ella was blathering about knowing people just because of some so-called connection so much that you would trust your kids to spend the night at their house. What? Did those little girls dad miss when Tim repeatedly posted his half-naked little girls on the internet for thousands of people to see? Probably.

Also what the heck was that with Heze? Ella embarrassed herself and him with her nonsense. Also sounds like Heze had an issue with the sleepover and Ella was low-key calling him out/ trying to shame him for it. I think he might have deserved it if he really made a stink about his little sister having some actual fun for once because he has some so-called routine he likes to stick to. I just get this feeling that Heze is something else like everyone has to cater to his routine and quirks because he's the big deal academy football player. In that case Tim has really done a number on that kids mental health.

Oh, and I read a comment where someone called Tim performative... but they meant it as a compliment. I almost slapped my own forehead... so close to getting it yet so far.
I don’t understand the scene with heze. Ella was acting like she was on something and heze had an odd look on his face. I didn’t understand what they were saying at all
---
I get the impression yes heze looks down on everyone I really don’t like him
---
So the biggest surprise ever makes everyone wonder what’s she’s got for her bday and it’s a sleepover. You couldn’t make it up loool

Last edited:
I know Ella and Tim are to blame for this so I want to make that clear I understand the kids aren’t to blame but omg they have made Heze a very selfish , entitled , spoilt rotten , attention seeking , demanding and rude child and that’s not something to be proud of! the way he sits there sulking speaking bluntly and with a selfish attitude is sad. It’s a horrible way to be and they’ve made him become this way. He thinks the world revolves around him and you know what I don’t blame him at all for thinking that because he’s been made the golden child of the family all these years with everyone feeding his ego so it’s no surprise he expects special treatment and attention all the time cause it’s all he’s ever known. He expects everything to be the way he wants and for everyone to follow the routine that he likes all the time which is very controlling and he’s become a mini Tim.

Heze sadly has no personality he’s dull, judgmental cause he thinks he’s better than everyone and he doesn’t know how to chill out and have fun. He’s like a robot he shows very little emotion which is concerning and he can’t stand it when someone else is getting attention. In my opinion he has some mental health problems too that seriously need addressing because I could see those problems getting worse. All he cares about is football and it’s one thing to love something but he’s unhealthily addicted and Ella said he makes the whole family sit down every day to discuss their training plans wtf. These siblings don’t bond in a normal way of just chilling together watching a movie or playing together. Everything has to revolve around football and Tim is running his own little cult.

Would of it of killed Heze to be happy for Hosanna having fun for her birthday? Ella and Tim should of used that moment to do the right thing for once and properly put Heze in his place and tell him not everything is about you and how you want it. Unfortunately they’ll never do that because he’s their favourite child and in past videos they both have basically said he’s their favourite and Heze knows it. When Tim was asking Heze does he ever have fun and Heze said no and was just talking about football being his life and the way he talks he clearly looks down on kids who act like kids and have fun cause he thinks he’s so mature for his age when he isn’t at all! it’s sad he thinks the way he acts is normal and a decent parent would see that’s messed up that their kid takes everything so seriously and doesn’t know how to have fun and relax.

• Sad