Taylor Swift #49 Female Rage the musical. We weren’t ready for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Fantastic news, but I'd bet slightly terrifying. Is this your first pregnancy?

Are you going to find out the sexes?
Sorry should have answered this with my other reply, I have two of my own (6 and 8)

This was our third and last try at surrogacy, I had one loss and one IVF fail. They put two embryos in as a last try and both implanted.

I think we are all still quite shocked but we’ve known since about 6 weeks and just hoped they would both hold on. They are miracle babies ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Met a wild Swiftie tonight while picking up even more beads to make bracelets and it just reminded me how lovely being a fan can be, we were speaking for ages about it and it was just so nice to have a random interaction like that 🩷 coupled with all the lovely news on this thread this evening!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jonathan Bailey is bleeping gorgeoussssss
I’m going to see Prof Brian Cox tomorrow because my fabulous boyfriend thought what a house move coninciding with a new job needed was an evening listening about theoretical physics *

I’m going to miss the first lot of bridgerton episodes and I’m raging 😩

* it’s my birthday present and BC is basically my bluey 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Have mentioned the pregnancy here but not sure if I said it was twins. Was a bit scared to jinx it before the 12 week scan but all is good 😂
Baby A : Taylor
Baby B: Swift

Baby A: ivy
Baby B: Willow

Baby A: Betty/August
Baby B: August/James depending on flavour

Baby A: Rebecca
Baby B: Paris

(Yes I am bored. Thank you for noticing. I’ll stop now)
---
Oh and congratulations 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You won’t believe it @Tiggerhappy…

image.jpg

It’s a sign! Straight from my shed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry should have answered this with my other reply, I have two of my own (6 and 8)

This was our third and last try at surrogacy, I had one loss and one IVF fail. They put two embryos in as a last try and both implanted.

I think we are all still quite shocked but we’ve known since about 6 weeks and just hoped they would both hold on. They are miracle babies ❤❤
Wow, congratulations! Wishing you all the best! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You’re incredible! :love: Congrats to your family!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

What a legend you are to do that for someone. ♥ Congratulations. Those two sticky beans have a whole thread of Swifties rooting for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If anyone has any good twin puns that I can get made into an iron on transfer, let me know because my 22 t shirt will definitely not fit by then 😂

So far, all I’ve come up with is “I don’t know about you, but I am growing ✌

I know someone can do better though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so for someone who until two months ago knew no more than maybe three Taylor songs, I’m now dangerously close to trying to get myself a last minute ticket for one of the shows nearby. I won’t have anyone to go with me, so a sad 45 year old woman on her own at a Taylor Swift concert? Yeah that would be me 😁
I quite literally engineered the the transition of Robot Daughter from regular child to rabid Swiftie so that I would have someone to go to the Eras movie with 😂😂 I’m so glad it worked out so now I have a concert buddy too. If it hadn’t worked out I would’ve gone solo for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.