Sosueme #19 The Style Counsellors axed by RTÉ, oh no says she!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old money or New money, Sue???? Make your mind up, because that piece of cloth you wore to the VIP's is certainly not giving Old money vibes 😂

Does anyone know what type of underwear, if any, you'd wear under a dress like that!? 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s so vanilla lol couldn’t be arsed going to where she is it’s always the same destinations I’d be bored of my trolly 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
5years ago I would be thinking "oh I'd love a bit of Sue's life"....but it's funny what maturity does to a person. Her life looks miserable, it's rinse repeat with no substance. It's all materialistic things. She will still be doing this gig in 5-10yrs time. That place looks so tacky that she is in. I look at Aimee Connolly going to South Korea showing how her products are actually made and then travelling around Bangkok actually exploring different cultures....and then there's Sue and Dyldo...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whatever about her I can never understand him, seems to just exist, no life of his own never a sign of friends or family and just tags along on the lifestyle she provides taking videos of her walking out of pools.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5years ago I would be thinking "oh I'd love a bit of Sue's life"....but it's funny what maturity does to a person. Her life looks miserable, it's rinse repeat with no substance. It's all materialistic things. She will still be doing this gig in 5-10yrs time. That place looks so tacky that she is in. I look at Aimee Connolly going to South Korea showing how her products are actually made and then travelling around Bangkok actually exploring different cultures....and then there's Sue and Dyldo...
Same, back in 2019 I would have loved to have a little bit of Sue’s lifestyle but now I couldn’t think of anything worse. There is no culture, no education, everything is just soulless and materialistic. If I had her money I’d be off living in places like Spain and France learning the language and culture. She could be doing some much more with her life.

She even has the resources to get higher education over here without the worries of money etc. She does nothing of value with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same, back in 2019 I would have loved to have a little bit of Sue’s lifestyle but now I couldn’t think of anything worse. There is no culture, no education, everything is just soulless and materialistic. If I had her money I’d be off living in places like Spain and France learning the language and culture. She could be doing some much more with her life.

She even has the resources to get higher education over here without the worries of money etc. She does nothing of value with herself.
Does she even have a leaving cert??? Our suzies all “style” and no substance. Nothing going on for such a “boss-witch
I love when she posts about “hard work”. Ye got lucky sue, at least own that! I’d pay money to see her study for a degree!

Reactions: 5
Agreed. Now I'd not say no to a trip to Dubai or Maldives. But a one off, not a few times a year. The world is vast - there are so many palaces to see and it's disappointing that someone like her who seems to spend quite a lot of time and money travelling every year doesn't go to different places, see the world, the sights and experiences.

Reactions: 7
Does she even have a leaving cert??? Our suzies all “style” and no substance. Nothing going on for such a “boss-witch
I love when she posts about “hard work”. Ye got lucky sue, at least own that! I’d pay money to see her study for a degree!
No, she has admitted she didn’t excel in school and that’s me been nice about it

Reactions: 3
Around 10,000 € for 2 nights the this place in Dubai. It looks like the one bedroom suite.

I wouldn't say no to it but no way would I spend crazy money either 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She would want to start putting some of it away as I don’t think her brand is going to be around for ever and she’s pissing through it. I only read an article yesterday about how Charlotte Church spent £25million in 20 years and is now broke

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t be surprised if Sue goes bankrupt at some point. She’s pissing through her money and her brands are already on the way out. I’d say she has no plan in place for the future.

Reactions: 12