Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another scam artist flogging supplements and collagen she knows f&:£ all about.
Disgusting that these instahuns would sell anything, would love to call her out on her scientific advice these things work, sure it tastes of blueberry, dose

Reactions: 5
She probably has Mares who is fresh off a plane minding Jcup while she went on her hike! She won't have him for the week I'd say now the baby sitter is back

Reactions: 4
Late with the decathlon press release!!!!! By a week! Why bother sending her anything she didn’t know how to pronounce the name and what some of the content was 🙄 will these companies ever learn

Reactions: 9
If any of this fitness tit actually worked, sinead would be a size 8! She has had free PT, free clothes, free equipment, free food delivery, free Pilates, free runners and plenty of free time. Waste of bleeping time when you eat like a bin lorry.

Same applies to the hair. She should be like Rapunzel at this stage between all the treatments and shite she uses. Meanwhile she’s like Wurzel Gummidge and Mrs Trunchbulls love child.

edit to say I typed this before she posted about “repunzel”! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Late with the decathlon press release!!!!! By a week! Why bother sending her anything she didn’t know how to pronounce the name and what some of the content was 🙄 will these companies ever learn
Like what is the point in sending her all that stuff, plus a voucher when she's clearly never heard of them ( how is that even possible!) & she missed the date for their 1st birthday !
They may as well have taken the money & burned it.

Utter joke & two fingers to paying customers

Reactions: 9
Her hair is shocking to be fair. You'd think she would do the add when it looks better

Reactions: 5
She didn't even take the time to read the promo, check what the products were or even learn how to pronounce the name properly.
I've never seen anyone so unprofessional.

Reactions: 10
If any of this fitness tit actually worked, sinead would be a size 8! She has had free PT, free clothes, free equipment, free food delivery, free Pilates, free runners and plenty of free time. Waste of bleeping time when you eat like a bin lorry.

Same applies to the hair. She should be like Rapunzel at this stage between all the treatments and shite she uses. Meanwhile she’s like Wurzel Gummidge and Mrs Trunchbulls love child.

edit to say I typed this before she posted about “repunzel”! 😂
Meanwhile she’s like Wurzel Gummidge and Mrs Trunchbulls love child 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Whoever put that model in those white shorts needs their head tested. About 5 sizes too small, and Sinead bleating that they look amazing.

Reactions: 15