Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should really be thanking the twolls for getting her this inflatable hot tub and dedicating a Kuki style arse licking video to us for being so selfless.

Brands don’t even want to work with her based on the content she creates, they are more bothered about the chatter (albeit negative) in the comment section and driving traffic to their brand based on that. The twolls are your USP Sevda!! How embarrassing is that?

Can’t pay your mortgage with a £600 gifted adult paddling pool though can you Sevda? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
£623 for that hot tub!. Not a single one of her followers will be able to purchase. You know cost of living crisis and all that. What a pathetic thing to promote. And more fools the company for gifting it for free
dont forget you can get a MASSIVE 5% off!!!! That brand should be ashamed of themselves. You’ll still pay £600 for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
dont forget you can get a MASSIVE 5% off!!!! That brand should be ashamed of themselves. You’ll still pay £600 for it.
We are in a cost of living crises does she really think people are gonna buy that most of her followers are American ffs 🙄 makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every video in that hot tub should be marked as gifted, the latest one with her awkwardly crossing her arms over her chest (don’t worry sev no one is wanting to look at your cleavage) isn’t marked…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another school night piss up. So inconsiderate to her neighbours, I know it’s not late late but it’s too late now on a weekday to be blasting music I think. They’ll be kids in bed! Also inconsiderate to her own daughter who is presumably upstairs trying to sleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s shipped the kid off to her mums. You’d think her and sedat might have a night together but no gets Lisa round. So werid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in the chavfest?!! Sedat looked mortified. Bet her other neighbours dislike her- pissed up outside late at night and using the communal garden for the dog to piss!

Reactions: 10
Cant wait to see in a month or so it not being used due to the cost to heat the thing! Plus it's a crappy plastic spa. Her pissed at 10pm, Sedat asleep then smoking outside telling her to keep it down 😂 they are truly low class begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cant wait to see in a month or so it not being used due to the cost to heat the thing! Plus it's a crappy plastic spa. Her pissed at 10pm, Sedat asleep then smoking outside telling her to keep it down 😂 they are truly low class begs.
Is this insta? I’m blocked so miss it all

Reactions: 1
I can't imagine what that company is thinking to gift her a hot tub. I watched her SIL again, the whole dragged out version of her trip to hospital. I've never seen anyone dragg out a story like that when she could have just said it took a while, I was seen and had a scan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hot tubs make me feel Ill all day around on the same hot water 🤢🤢 just have a bath 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder who will be maintaining the water chemicals in her lazyspa, where will she drain the water when it is due a water change, how will she cope with the increase in electricity, lazyspa’s the pump is meant to run 24/7.
I had one years ago, was a minefield getting the chemicals balanced before it was usable, then maintaining it. Since moved to a hard shell tub which we’ve had 4yrs, surprisingly to some it is actually cheaper to run than our lazy spa was!
As for getting pissed up on a school night and playing loud music in the garden I think is so bleeping inconsiderate! If ever I use my tub on a school night then I’m out by 8pm, I don’t get tit faced either, maybe one or two drinks. On a weekend I’m out of the tub by 10pm, I have a lot of consideration for my neighbours.

Hot tubs make me feel Ill all day around on the same hot water 🤢🤢 just have a bath 🤣
I don’t see the appeal of them either. My ex wanted to go away to somewhere with a hottub. Yeah no thanks 🤢🤢🤢 at least swimming pools have chlorine and are checked all the time.

Reactions: 4
I don’t see the appeal of them either. My ex wanted to go away to somewhere with a hottub. Yeah no thanks 🤢🤢🤢 at least swimming pools have chlorine and are checked all the time.
Hot tubs should be maintained with chlorine or bromine as well, initial set up would take at least 2-3days as you would need to get temp of water up to 25° before adding a any chemicals, then balance ph/alk before adding a shock dose of chlorine which will take around 24hrs to come down to a safe level to use tub. I really can’t see Sev knowing to do all that! I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t put any chemicals in there and therefore it’s just a glorified bath which is disgusting.

• Sick