Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how there wasn’t Valium tablets discovered in the bag then, because those pills that were there are demonstrably not Valium. Valium are round. She makes up some amount of shite.

Reactions: 7
Last night Kelly wasn't understanding when ppl in the comments where telling her that Michelle had been on slating her the night b4 about sitting in a crack den and taking the piss out of her singing. Kelly was actually screenshotting people telling her things cos u could hear her phone making the screenshot noise.

Reactions: 6
I wish they had been in the one live last night for screen recordings ,it was a pain in the arse going between the two, she said last night there was no kids there but now she saying she was doing kids make up . Said she wasn’t in central station then said she was when big dirty Dawn said she had a video of her there asking some guy to come to a party . It’s lie after lie

Reactions: 9
They’re all lying. Even that Suzanne can’t get a story straight. One minute she’s raging her weans found drugs in the make up bag, the next minute her weans were never near the make up bag. They’re all panicking. Kelly is definitely not innocent in this and never has been, but Suzanne, colshy and Michelle are all desperate to throw her under a bus to cover up their own behaviour.

I wish they had been in the one live last night for screen recordings ,it was a pain in the arse going between the two, she said last night there was no kids there but now she saying she was doing kids make up . Said she wasn’t in central station then said she was when big dirty Dawn said she had a video of her there asking some guy to come to a party . It’s lie after lie
Their all a bunch of 2 faced bastards how quick have they turned on each other its hilarious 🤣 people should listen to what tattle says more because we're always right 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their all a bunch of 2 faced bastards how quick have they turned on each other its hilarious 🤣 people should listen to what tattle says more because we're always right 🤣🤣
Senorita Smackheed says we aww know her personally and she knows this because we write things not a lot of folk know. She’s seriously underestimating the hoosewifes detective skills 😂 She’s aww para, I keep picturing Denise Caisley being one of us sitting posting about all the bams of the day dressed heed to toe in bin bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Senorita Smackheed says we aww know her personally and she knows this because we write things not a lot of folk know. She’s seriously underestimating the hoosewifes detective skills 😂 She’s aww para, I keep picturing Denise Caisley being one of us sitting posting about all the bams of the day dressed heed to toe in bin bags 😂
Do they not know this is an actual job ffs 🤣 maybe it was Denise that raided her binbags outside colshys and left the brown and tinfoil in them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck me. There’s she’s back wailing the only song she knows. Get Here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she daeing taking dildo’s, strap ons & vibrators to Colshy’s hoose 😭😂 , she’s totally wanted in about the auld yins pishy drawers
💀😭😂

• Haha
I cant stop laughing at the thought of all that lot snorting lines having a party and now all this 😂😂😂😂 was colshy actually snorting lines?? Kelly says it was colshy who called and got the drugs colshy said kelly took the governor guy to a dealers house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they woulda took a bullet for each other a few weeks ago
---

Was it a recording? Who was playing it
It was a Live on Rydos account coz Ben was in the box too . Think theres a recording on one of the drama catch up pages

Reactions: 1
She’s saying she’s never once lifted out any of her gift money . Get the receipts oot ya lying bastard
She’s back to slevering shite about not being able to get wallys because of her spine 😂
---
Aww ffs her spine surgery went wrong noo & she nearly ended up in a wheel chair 💀😭😂 this bleep canny be real

• Haha
She’s saying she’s never once lifted out any of her gift money . Get the receipts oot ya lying bastard
She’s back to slevering shite about not being able to get wallys because of her spine 😂
---
Aww ffs her spine surgery went wrong noo & she nearly ended up in a wheel chair 💀😭😂 this bleep canny be real
Wish she would stop telling lies. I was born with a bad back, have suffered with it all my life and could very well have to use a wheelchair in the future. Fortunately i'm not at that stage yet. She upsets me with her "back" lies. x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disgusting she has a house in Barrhead she doesn’t use. Plenty of families desperate for accommodation and this junkball has two houses.

Reactions: 5