Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a wonder beddy never told you burps, that self praise is no praise. You will never be a mua, all of your makeup looks are from 2010.

Whatever happened to the "no customs" :ROFLMAO: donegal company she worked with? haven't heard her mention them in months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I do not understand what she thinks the roller is doing for her hair??? She seems to have it on for hours and hours 😬 10 minutes and a bit of elnett strong hold will do the job.. she’s very weird
didn’t she wear it on the flight to London for the mamma Mia thing and again in clarney for her sisters birthday. Sitting at lunch with the massive roller
---
Someone asked in a post does she get to keep the make up she’s sent I can’t find the post to reply too boat basically if a brand sends you a product to advertise for them and they gift you said product as payment then your supposed to declare the value of it to revenue so they can make out how much tax you’ll pay and the end of the tax year so influencers are supposed to declare the money they are paid for each job and also the value of anything they are gifted to promote if that makes sense
I had asked cos she has so much product I did wonder if that was her “pay” so they don’t necessarily get any cash payment? she definitely needs to get a job then. Hello Mr Bank Manager, teet has betting slips towards a mortgage and here’s my half used Nw5 bperfect foundation and bronzer as well ask koro salted peanut Butter. Will we get a mortgage with that? Will we? 🤪😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Need to know what that comment said 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
"800 calories for homemade pizza is
actually quite high. It's almost half general
daily calorie allowance for someone
looking to lose weight/be in a calorie
deficit. Using wraps, passata and veggies
is a much lower cal choice leaving option
to have sweet potato wedges etc on the
side. But 800 cal for any 1 meal is very high"
Sorry don't know why it won't load on pic

• Heart
Reactions: 35
[/QUOTE]

Thank you ❤ most “influencers” would no more take notice of comments that disagree with them and just ignore .. it just shows how much time she has on her hands doesn’t it 🤣🤣 remember “ I’ll post meals but you have to engage “ someone says something she doesn’t like and she deletes/ blocks 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
She’s is a great business women 🤣 for someone’s unmatched dedication to her group chat for like minded over weight people she hasn’t a clue 🎀 I have said it before and I’ll say it again the delteation is a c🎀🎀t

Reactions: 11
didn’t she wear it on the flight to London for the mamma Mia thing and again in clarney for her sisters birthday. Sitting at lunch with the massive roller
---

I had asked cos she has so much product I did wonder if that was her “pay” so they don’t necessarily get any cash payment? she definitely needs to get a job then. Hello Mr Bank Manager, teet has betting slips towards a mortgage and here’s my half used Nw5 bperfect foundation and bronzer as well ask koro salted peanut Butter. Will we get a mortgage with that? Will we? 🤪😂
That’s how most companies would work if they send you a product to show the product would be your payment and then you’d get paid a small amount of commission from ppl using your code or links for that company but clothes companies may pay as the clothes can be sent back but make obviously can’t be

Reactions: 1
I thought there was 800 calories per slice looking at how she ever worked in a bookies is beyond me simple maths is definitely not her Forte. If she really wants to loose weight she needs to visit an expert PT or nurtrinalist she really hasn't a clue and won't fit into her wedding dress at this stage

Reactions: 7
I thought there was 800 calories per slice looking at how she ever worked in a bookies is beyond me simple maths is definitely not her Forte. If she really wants to loose weight she needs to visit an expert PT or nurtrinalist she really hasn't a clue and won't fit into her wedding dress at this stage
I think she needs to see a counsellor ( not Jean,a real one) to try and work out her food issues. She has an abnormal attachment to food by the looks of things. I'd be willing to bet she developed the comfort eating habit as a child to cope with being less loved/loveable than her sisters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she needs to see a counsellor ( not Jean,a real one) to try and work out her food issues. She has an abnormal attachment to food by the looks of things. I'd be willing to bet she developed the comfort eating habit as a child to cope with being less loved/loveable than her sisters
Omg ya I forgot about Jean. Jean is needed now more then ever. Burps has more issues then vogue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What kind of mad world do we live in where fat bizness woman CHARGES people ro give her diet advice 🤔 ..the world's gone mad...its like a feeder scenario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s how most companies would work if they send you a product to show the product would be your payment and then you’d get paid a small amount of commission from ppl using your code or links for that company but clothes companies may pay as the clothes can be sent back but make obviously can’t be
thank you for explaining that ❤ she’s bleeping broke so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]

But you're right though. That's half my calories in a calorie deficit. Do you know I genuinely think she'd be so much more relatable if she'd come on and said lads do you know what I'm struggling with my food and I'm not losing weight. I've started calorie counting for the 5298th time this year and I've been and up and down on the scales for months and I know I need a good kick up the arse! I'd have so much more respect for her if she was honest and accountable about it.

She is most definitely Marjorie daws 🤣

her food is bleeping disgusting 🤮 I would imagine the dirtiest McDonalds meal you can get would be more healthier! She is totally delusional if she thinks she is losing any weight

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.