Ruben Dias #15 Alpha, Muscular, Hot and Fit, get us up the duff any way you see fit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😔😔 poor Ruben.... something is going on because he was pretty nailed on in the squad then pep stopped picking him now he was ' ill ' 🤔🤔🤔🤔 what's wrong baby Ru 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2
😔😔 poor Ruben.... something is going on because he was pretty nailed on in the squad then pep stopped picking him now he was ' ill ' 🤔🤔🤔🤔 what's wrong baby Ru 😭😭
He’s not that ill if he’s following girls with boyfriends, wonder if one of them had enough and slashed his tyres

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can just imagine him picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom or just up against the wall.....🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Edited because by you I obviously mean me 🤣🤣👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Mmmmm I bet he would. He's so fit and strong.

Mr. VC10 used to be able to oblige me like that 100 years ago 😃😃

Now it would be pick up , stagger, 2 bounces & his knees would overheat & my engine check light would come on 😃😃😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In other news FG isn’t at Lio Ibiza this year, wonder if she’s creating a special performance for the euros opening ceremony

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In other news FG isn’t at Lio Ibiza this year, wonder if she’s creating a special performance for the euros opening ceremony
That’s exactly what the ceremony needs, a good humping routine to the musical stylings of Imagine Dragons!

• Haha
Reactions: 5