Ourjourney2babyberry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those outfits suck your tummy in as well so if people can see her overhang while she’s wearing one it’ll look even worse in other clothes

Reactions: 4
Mooselover outfits just don’t suit her body type at all. I can’t understand why they keep gifting her stuff. They all just look so awful on her, it really doesn’t sell it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone with a few followers can go on and tiktok and ‘request’ a free sample, aka they send you it as long as you put a video on your page. So many tiktokers do it, they wouldn’t have messaged Anna privately

If she put as much effort into losing weight as she does to reading here and blaming everyone else for her problems she’d be a size 6 by now 🥱

Reactions: 3
They eat so late.. I get that she hates comments on her size etc but she goes looking them to read fs

The doctors are giving her clomid by the looks of it.
She acts like it’s some miracle drug. I know A LOT of people who have been on it for months and it hasn’t helped them 🤷‍♀️

She acts like it’s some miracle drug. I know A LOT of people who have been on it for months and it hasn’t helped them 🤷‍♀️
Well I’m glad she’s getting help but she said she can’t swallow tablets hence why she wasn’t taking the metformin so how will she swallow the clomid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Really? It seems a bit irresponsible to me that a doctor would provide clomid to a woman that hasn't worked for a long time due to her anxiety.

Reactions: 2
Really? It seems a bit irresponsible to me that a doctor would provide clomid to a woman that hasn't worked for a long time due to her anxiety.
this right here.
paid literally nothing into the nhs but is rinsing it for all she can get. Not forgetting wasting time going to a&E for effectively a late period. You couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 7
For some people it is a miracle drug though! Some people DO conceive with it. I don’t think it’s bad to be optimistic and happy about it
---
For some people it is a miracle drug though! Some people DO conceive with it. I don’t think it’s bad to be optimistic and happy about it.

Although I’m surprised she got given it at her weight, my BMI had to be under 30 for letrozole/clomid!

she fills me with rage honestly. She’s mentally unhinged. Now flaunting the fact she’s getting clomid when half her deranged followers are probably in the same position as her and struggling to get pregnant. She sends a TERRIBLE message, she doesn’t work due to anxiety but can go to the gym and get half naked on the internet. Her boyfriend looks worn out and I’ve seen her in multiple videos speaking to him like utter tit. I hope he opens his eyes and leaves her. No one is jealous of your 3lb weight loss Anna, as I know you read here. You still look massive.

Reactions: 8
Where did the “binge eating disorder” come from anyway? Self diagnosed cos a normal gp cannot diagnose it lol. She’s honestly crackers.

Where did the “binge eating disorder” come from anyway? Self diagnosed cos a normal gp cannot diagnose it lol. She’s honestly crackers.
It just does not sit right with me that a doctor has given someone with an eating disorder the means to try conceive a child. Talk about irresponsible

It just does not sit right with me that a doctor has given someone with an eating disorder the means to try conceive a child. Talk about irresponsible
She has such bad anxiety that she can barely go out, has no real-life friends, can't work, but they've prescribed her clomid? Her child will just become another statistic.

Reactions: 4
She has such bad anxiety that she can barely go out, has no real-life friends, can't work, but they've prescribed her clomid? Her child will just become another statistic.
To get IVF on the NHS you have to get a medical professional to complete a welfare of the child form to ensure the parents are capable of having a child and the child isn’t in any poor/dangerous situation, she wouldn’t be allowed IVF with her mental health so don’t see why clomid is any different.

I get the vibe she just self diagnoses and doesn’t seek treatment because she doesn’t actually require it. It’s like when she said she “had selective mutism as a child but one day just decided to talk to people”. People with SM don’t just one day wake up and decide to talk to people lol. I’ve worked with hundreds of children, teens and even adults with SM and it just doesn’t happen. She just loves the attention she gets. Shame she couldn’t put that effort into getting a job and paying her way through life instead of scrounging x