Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pissed off at how reckless Niomi has been with DaisyMay regarding her *multiple* engagements (and other boyfriends, like Forkie). This must be so confusing for DM and has probably negatively impacted her. You can't keep introducing people to a young child, telling them they're going to be a family member/have them at family events, and then they drop off the face of the planet. And then sometimes *surprise!* impulsively get re-engaged.

Niomi got engaged to Joe --> they broke up --> Forkie kept going to family events --> they broke up --> Niomi got engaged to Jamie --> they broke up --> Niomi and Jamie got back together. (And I'm not even including Marcus or other men in that equation!).

She also clearly doesn't care about all the red flags with Lordon. She's totally fine with having the knickers-for-liquor guy around her sister. Yay. Such a great sister. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I'm pissed off at how reckless Niomi has been with DaisyMay regarding her *multiple* engagements (and other boyfriends, like Forkie). This must be so confusing for DM and has probably negatively impacted her. You can't keep introducing people to a young child, telling them they're going to be a family member/have them at family events, and then they drop off the face of the planet. And then sometimes *surprise!* impulsively get re-engaged.

Niomi got engaged to Joe --> they broke up --> Forkie kept going to family events --> they broke up --> Niomi got engaged to Jamie --> they broke up --> Niomi and Jamie got back together. (And I'm not even including Marcus or other men in that equation!).

She also clearly doesn't care about all the red flags with Lordon. She's totally fine with having the knickers-for-liquor guy around her sister. Yay. Such a great sister. :cautious:
And isn't Marcus Daisy May's godfather?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
remember the whole 'fRiEnDShip iS ThE BeSt fOuNdAtioN' spiel with Forky, kissing under a waterfall 🥴😂 she's been so embarrassing since Joe
Does this picture exist anywhere? It’s nice to reminisce about times when we weren’t jump-scared by enormous teeth.
Although if I remember correctly there was quite a few jump-scares by Forky’s bare ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does this picture exist anywhere? It’s nice to reminisce about times when we weren’t jump-scared by enormous teeth.
Although if I remember correctly there was quite a few jump-scares by Forky’s bare ass.
I believe it does in the older threads! I will take a peek through them, maybe I get lucky and find it. Well "lucky" i guess :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Yes, he is.
Verity was mentally unstable to make a boyfriend of her young daughter a godfather. Together six years or not, any grown up would know there’s an incredibly high chance that the relationship wasn’t destined to last.

Reactions: 36
Verity was mentally unstable to make a boyfriend of her young daughter a godfather. Together six years or not, any grown up would know there’s an incredibly high chance that the relationship wasn’t destined to last.
Does a godparent DO anything in the UK? I'm in Canada and I don't think I ever met my godparents. They were people my parents were close with before I was born, but then we moved to a different region and never saw them again. If it's a similar honorary title in the UK, maybe Verity was just trying to make Marcus feel like part of the family.

Reactions: 20
I was about to defend her here that they did seem back then like they were "meant to be", I remember being so shocked by their breakup. But then I did the math and they were together since she was 17 until 23 years old. That it is SO young, so I agree, what was Verity thinking?

Does a godparent DO anything in the UK? I'm in Canada and I don't think I ever met my godparents. They were people my parents were close with before I was born, but then we moved to a different region and never saw them again. If it's a similar honorary title in the UK, maybe Verity was just trying to make Marcus feel like part of the family.
I thought godparents are the ones taking care of the child in case anything happens to the parents... So quite a serious role, but might not be the same everywhere.
---
Well. Daisy Mae is royally screwed then.
1715760697619.png

Reactions: 9
Marcus was part of the family. He probably said he'd be honored to be Daisy May's godfather, not suspecting he would be dumped soon.
Verity still has photos like this in her feed.
20240515_101735.jpg

20240515_101722.jpg

20240515_101707.jpg

20240515_101652.jpg

20240515_101638.jpg

20240515_101622.jpg

20240515_101547.jpg

20240515_101529.jpg

20240515_101512.jpg

20240515_101450.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ahh amazing, what thread was it in? I was just perusing thread 35 and came across some random gems
Thread 37 - the one after she and Forky got lost in the jungle.
I might get hate for this but I really miss those two as a couple, they provided genuine comedy. Now tit is just dark and depressing. Lordon’s lack of shoe collection is about as funny as it gets, the rest is scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread 37 - the one after she and Forky got lost in the jungle.
I might get hate for this but I really miss those two as a couple, they provided genuine comedy. Now tit is just dark and depressing. Lordon’s lack of shoe collection is about as funny as it gets, the rest is scary!
Remember those times when we thought seeing Forky's moon was the worst thing and cringest thing ever...boy we were wrong. Pointy peen rolled in mud and the creepiest horrifying dentures ever from the most soulless creature of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just as I was catching up with the return of the Donkey, look what ad I was served! 🤣🤣
IMG_7335.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Okay but hear me out: Verity seems sweet as a mom (although let's not forget the nouveau riche Tory aesthetic and covid views and the library wallpaper) but it does seem like she raised Niomi to not really have a direction or a work ethic, and Marcus may have been "part of the family" but is it at all possible that she also just wanted Niomi to bag him quickly because he had become a YouTube cash cow? She must have been gutted when Niomi broke up with him for many reasons. Hopefully Daisy Mae will take one look at her sister's disastrous love choices and grow better taste in men. Or just a brain and sense of self, that would be better too.

Reactions: 13
My goodness, this woman's affinity for bookshelf wallpaper is quite something...

1715782043061.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.