NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does the syngle girl not do her own head in? Always moaning like Jesus christ 🙄
She is worse since she got a man! she must dieve his head! always so busy, always got a big list to do. we all fecking do we just dont go on about it.

Reactions: 7
How does the syngle girl not do her own head in? Always moaning like Jesus christ 🙄
Is she really saying she's depressed because armagh lost on Sunday? She is from tyrone and has been with her armagh fella 5 mins??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure shes “while proud” of herself going to football blitz (AS A TEACHER) with the weins cause everyone knows she “doesn’t do football, me and sports don’t mix”

You run around as Armagh’s biggest supporter for every sporting event… could have fooled us.

She is soooo pathetic for a young woman with a platform of such, it’s embarrassing how mid she is 🫣
---
Is she really saying she's depressed because armagh lost on Sunday? She is from tyrone and has been with her armagh fella 5 mins??
Aye… most depressed 24hrs of her life she has never been as emotional. Her actual words 💀💀

• Haha
I got the vibe syngle gal had an interview in her school last week from what she was saying, and from this week I'm assuming she didn't get it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I seen the body builder today, you know the one, I can’t remember the name!!! Blonde hair, has a baby, married to a PT as well?

Reactions: 4
When did she say this? You must know her , spill 🤪
no I definitely don't know that melter lol. she didn't outright say it but she was talking about how Thursday was a big day and then with one of her pupils buying her a gift and talking about not knowing what's happening in the next while etc...

maybe I'm reading into it cos I used to be a temporary teacher too lol! But this is interview season for any teacher without a permanent job.

Reactions: 5
🙄🙄🙄
Does she think these are real? Or does she want us to think they are real?
I don’t know why she’s trying to flex the Ugg slippers as if they cost thousands, the toddler fluff yeah slippers cost about £60 (expensive for slippers I know but not the big deal she’s making out) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she’s trying to flex the Ugg slippers as if they cost thousands, the toddler fluff yeah slippers cost about £60 (expensive for slippers I know but not the big deal she’s making out) 😂
Plus she always shows dhgate or saramart links for the childs shoes probably ricky lakers 😂

• Haha