Mummysflippinhouse #2 such a hairdo we’ve never seen,it really is quite obscene. Caroline continues to whine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the pub lunch she had booked for yesterday? Are her friends bailing on her already?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the eagle has landed…. Poor Kyle. Wonder how long it is before she sacks him off as he clearly has no use now. Thnx for 11 years and children but the U.K. is more important (god knows why).

I think just remember C, the grass isn’t always greener.
They’ve not even been together that long. She’s only been in America 5 years and they got married when she got pregnant with Sophie so she got a visa and health insurance.

Reactions: 3
I'm really no fan of Caroline but I don't think her coming first is too bad. It gives her time to get a bit of routine with her mother and have any difficult conversations before Kyle gets here. It gives him space to focus on work and getting the house sorted and I bet he's relishing the break from her constantly buzzing.

However, I think she's got a completely skewed idea of how life will be in terms of the cost of everything, how much the UK has changed since she's been in the US, how much time she thinks her friends will have for her and how tit public services are these days. Maybe elation at the beginning that healthcare is free but that will soon pass.

Reactions: 9
Why is she talking all posh now she’s back in the U.K.? Didn’t someone already call this on a previous post that she will drop her chavvy voice overs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And where is Missy the dog? I thought she was arriving a day or two after Caroline 🤔
Think she only arrived Sunday … 😅
She’s annoying bint but give her a chance with that one lol. She did say you get an update closer to the time as the dogs route could change.

Seems like the thing she is most excited about is going to get a car!? Top of the priority list!!

Reactions: 4
Think she only arrived Sunday … 😅
She’s annoying bint but give her a chance with that one lol. She did say you get an update closer to the time as the dogs route could change.

Seems like the thing she is most excited about is going to get a car!? Top of the priority list!!
But what about the walking guys!? She couldn't take her kids anywhere in Boston because you had to drive so...ya know 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Why is she talking all posh now she’s back in the U.K.? Didn’t someone already call this on a previous post that she will drop her chavvy voice overs 🤣
She was going through her comments of the ones saying you sound more British, yes watch my accent change so quickly now I am home, watch my accent get stronger now I am home, no CaroLIE watch the people around you saying, why are you talking like Beggy Mitchell hun? Stop it.

Reactions: 9
The way Caroline talks about Argos as if it’s this amazing place. Her target audience (for now) seems to be Americans wondering about life in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just seen her with missy on olivia hammonds story.
---
The way Caroline talks about Argos as if it’s this amazing place. Her target audience (for now) seems to be Americans wondering about life in the UK.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's very 2010

Reactions: 2
Good to hear missy must have made it there safe. Traveling with dogs is such a stressful ordeal that should definitely be avoided if at all possible. Definitely ideally they should be in the cabin.

Reactions: 3
But also she’s trying to make out it’s revolutionary- in America they have target that offers exactly the same service and in fact you can drive up and they bring it out to you. Argos next to me is a bit tit to be honest. I do get the closer to London the better it is…..again I don’t think she thinks of the uk being any further than outside her village. She’d be shocked to know that where I am you still can’t get loads of things you can get down south!

Reactions: 6
I mean, who actually shops in Argos??? Doesn’t everyone do Amazon prime now haha

Reactions: 10
I mean, who actually shops in Argos??? Doesn’t everyone do Amazon prime now haha
Exactly. She missed to mention that every single town in the UK had an Argos but now all the standalone stores have gone and they share a small part of a unit with Sainsbury’s stores that are out of town because everyone uses Amazon these days!!

Reactions: 10
I use Argos sometimes because it can be quicker and cheaper than prime 😂 in most cases I can collect the same day which is extra handy if I need to nip to Sainsbury’s haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.