Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth does she do at the gym 🤦🏻‍♀️ j thought she went every day? I go 2 times a week and my arms and back don’t look like that!
pretty much just filled her face with coffee and cake at the gym snack bar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to sell us that robot hoover?!!!

Ummmm why do you need that you lazy mere, you don’t work you’ve plenty of time to wiz a hoover round 🤔🙄

Reactions: 6
This is what I don’t get. I dont think she has a bad face or body as such but for someone who has all day every day to exercise and eat healthy - which she claims to, I’d want to look a hell of a lot better than she does.

There's something going on with her health wise I think to look like that but be eating well, not drinking, exercising daily.

I personally think she's over exercising and she's going to end up being seriously miserable after this girls trip. She shouldn't need to be going to the gym after Jazz and if I was going away with my friends there's no way I'd be spending 6 weeks trying to look amazing! while it's good to look nice, I'm more comfortable with my friends that to feel like that. There must be at least one person coming that makes her uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, she's going to have a melt down. It's the usual manic effort. But for some reason there's no results. I'm not too sure she's doing anything considerable at the gym to be honest and she's packing in the food at any opportunity. But I'd expect to look leaner if I were bouncing around the village hall as much as she claims.

What I don't understand is, she knows the results so why doesn't she pick up the tab for a pt again?

Reactions: 11
She needs to dress to her (new) figure, she'd notice a massive difference if she stopped obsessing over the size of her clothes.

Reactions: 15
There's something going on with her health wise I think to look like that but be eating well, not drinking, exercising daily.

I personally think she's over exercising and she's going to end up being seriously miserable after this girls trip. She shouldn't need to be going to the gym after Jazz and if I was going away with my friends there's no way I'd be spending 6 weeks trying to look amazing! while it's good to look nice, I'm more comfortable with my friends that to feel like that. There must be at least one person coming that makes her uncomfortable.

I’ve just had a week away with friends and family and totally agree.
There’s definitely a bit of middle area Mum wobble going on but I’ve had 2 kids, I like food, I dislike exercise and I’m happy and confident and definitely don’t give a tit about getting it all out on a holiday! And no one else on holiday is looking or giving a tit anyway!

Reactions: 12

Sorry but she’s def not over exercising 🙈 she may log stats or show her watch but she’s not over exercising 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.