Miss Kyree Loves #11 Goodbye and good luck Socks. Look out who’s next Lox?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soft launch! i actually didnt notice it … had to go back n re watch when u posted ! but u could obviously see a dog toy near ol ben n dad in earlier pic

Reactions: 7
Love that Evan Almighty is fully engrossed in his phone rather than the son he’s visiting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything has to be exquisite, enchanting, buttery, super, magical with this lizard, even her washing is “toasty” 🙄 I suppose the fact she’s actually using a clothesline is a small green win.
IMG_8262.png

Reactions: 4
Everything has to be exquisite, enchanting, buttery, super, magical with this lizard, even her washing is “toasty” 🙄 I suppose the fact she’s actually using a clothesline is a small green win. View attachment 2936518
Toastie tea towels hanging beside another few hundred $ worth of trees waiting for Jethro to plant them.

Surely now has she has soft Launched Insta dog v2.0 on Insta stories a couple of times, her Facebook com-yoon-ah-dee would be blessed enough to receive confirmation if they asked in the special MKL facebook safe space? Or is she just deleting all mention there too?

She’s making a real point of this soft launch to shove it in everyone’s faces like “SEE I DIDN’T BUY THIS PUPPY FOR INSTAGRAM” but it will be killing her. Now that she’s dropped lots of bread crumbs, we’re bound to get a “so many of you are asking, yes, we did adopt a new puppy that’s better suited to our lifestyle 🤥. I’ve been soooo anxious about sharing because of all the horrible people. Here’s our Princess Penny” and then it will be all out puppy spam from that point on.
---
Oh and some sort of fudged timeline in there too about how long they waited after the dumped Socks Socks left to live a luxurious life elsewhere.

Reactions: 18
Kyree looks like an old as duck basic witch. And also, duck you Kyree with that dog, cunts like you shouldn't be allowed to have "pets". You're a dead set tit bleep!

Reactions: 10
Is she messing with us, no hard launch of penny but she just keeps popping up on stories...she's one bold mother fker.. hopefully it means she actually putting in the work and not just for the gram. But still how can she do this it's just such poor taste.

Reactions: 8
Is she messing with us, no hard launch of penny but she just keeps popping up on stories...she's one bold mother fker.. hopefully it means she actually putting in the work and not just for the gram. But still how can she do this it's just such poor taste.
Nah she’s just trying to prove everyone wrong!! I don’t think she anticipated such a strong backlash and she’s running scared.

Reactions: 11
Hi Kyree,
I have a discount code for these you can borrow it’s #eatabagofdicks for an extra 10% off #youareabigcunt will also work on top of the original discount
She will take them if they are made by status anxiety 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’s holding out on penny for a sponno deal..but all the big pet supply companies are too scared to touch her

Reactions: 5
Can we go and shame Bellbrook Puppies for being so chill about Kenny using innocent gud bois for her Instagram aesthetic and then bleeping them off because she’s too fucken lazy to deal with them? Bc I can’t get over the damn audacity! You can even tell it’s Kenny’s new dog toy bc it has the same tag 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck sake Kenny you dumb ass witch 🖕🏼

Attachments

Can we go and shame Bellbrook Puppies for being so chill about Kenny using innocent gud bois for her Instagram aesthetic and then bleeping them off because she’s too fucken lazy to deal with them? Bc I can’t get over the damn audacity! You can even tell it’s Kenny’s new dog toy bc it has the same tag 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck sake Kenny you dumb ass witch 🖕🏼
They don’t appear to be a very reputable breeder. I doubt they care now as long they have her money. Any decent breeder would have vet her, and at least have encouraged her to approach a local breeder in her circumstances.

Reactions: 11
Do you think that Socks’ “luxurious life” means he isn’t being tied to the table anymore?
I hope so. And I really do hope that he is loving life with his new family!

Reactions: 13