Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The artist at least got it right with the state of the room, and Melanie sitting on her arse.
replace the book with a games console and it’s perfect.

her kids wouldn’t recognise her without her phone in her hand, how she gets the time to write those god awful essay style replies to everyone who comments I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Baldys ill and she’s locked in the office/ love den ( 😖) listening to the Corrs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Navigating sibling jealousy??
Such a passive aggressive dig at Thomas about how she had to do it all on WOMENS DAY!!

Haha well we all know she's so jealous of her younger sister. Imagine using sock puppets to say how much younger and prettier you are than your younger sister. Like that's troubling behaviour.

Reactions: 14
Melanie Murphy is going through mental leap/adult regression/growth spurt #83
- Irritable
- passive aggressive
- raging witch energy
- sense of entitlement
- massive witch
- obsessed with electrical devices (her phone)
- massive witch
- argumentative, especially with strangers online
- massive witch.

All the signs are there
---
Navigating sibling jealousy??
is Dust Pan jealous of Rental baby.
can’t be because of their Christmas gifts. Rental probably got the box from the coffee machine.
Maybe he’s being a toddler who doesn’t understand why Rental is getting more attention/gifts because she’s never had a birthday before! And ….. shock horror…. He’s being a TODDLER!
A parent would have realised this and prepared in advance if they weren’t busy arguing online 24/7!
clearly the feral kids in playschool have tainted him even over the holidays. Bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She must think she's some sort of rare and exotic Irish woman with her pale skin and dark hair , she makes it sound so magical and mysterious, even though it's the coloring of every second person you meet here 😂 remember she made a big thing about not wearing fake tan for her wedding and she refused to, but then it turned out to be an add for some moisturiser or something 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh she does - don’t forget her GREEN EYES (enhanced with a good dose of Instagram filters). Rare and exotic indeed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We were all pale back then 🤔
Speak for yourself, I kept Rimmel in business with my stock of sunshimmer 💅😂

Melanie is a complete enigma. We couldn't possible imagine her trials and tribulations growing up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speak for yourself, I kept Rimmel in business with my stock of sunshimmer 💅😂

Melanie is a complete enigma. We couldn't possible imagine her trials and tribulations growing up 😭
At age 11? I held off on the sun shimmer until about 15. Don’t think I noticed my skin tone at 11 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must think she's some sort of rare and exotic Irish woman with her pale skin and dark hair , she makes it sound so magical and mysterious, even though it's the coloring of every second person you meet here 😂 remember she made a big thing about not wearing fake tan for her wedding and she refused to, but then it turned out to be an add for some moisturiser or something 😂

Do you remember the racist undertones of her advert for pale skin moisturizer during the BLM protests. It was really really ignorant. She doubled down on it and then it caught a fair bit of attention and only then she edited it. Typical Mel tit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.