Melanie Murphy #21 How to avoid a guy for 10 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's watch her claim Italian gelato isn't UPF or whatever her new phase is just how she said her dad's Christmas turkey was locally sourced when it actually had the aldi tag on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she records herself trying to speak Italian with the waiter, trying to find out what dishes have only 3 ingredients 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they do stare it will be at the woman lying flat out on the floor or with her arse up in the air. Her breastfeeding in public has always been performative.
"It's seeewwww funny how baby Ren will only feed if I'm completely in the nip in public 😌"
---
I hope she records herself trying to speak Italian with the waiter, trying to find out what dishes have only 3 ingredients 😂
Once they have peanut butter, sweet potatoes and bananas she'll be thrilled....🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who had post video in bra when it's about how your jeans are falling off you on their bingo cards? The difference between her body now and 2 months ago is concerning and why her family isn't concerned with her history of eating disorders baffles me.

Edit to add she has just posted a story of a reel on her pre illness body trying on size 14 clothes. As a direct comparison to her current post.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Who had post video in bra when it's about how your jeans are falling off you on their bingo cards? The difference between her body now and 2 months ago is concerning and why her family isn't concerned with her history of eating disorders baffles me.

Edit to add she has just posted a story of a reel on her pre illness body trying on size 14 clothes. As a direct comparison to her current post.
If those jeans are hers that’s definitely more than a 10lb loss, I reckon their Tomos tbh I’ve never seen her in them .

Reactions: 3
Was there a reason for her not to be wearing a top in that reel? Cause I can’t see one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I've been on this thread a long long time but I just wanted to know how everyone is sure she has/had an ED & it wasn't one of the many munchi issues ? I (thankfully) have never had an ED & or body dysmorphia so I don't want to assume, but surely you wouldn't be half naked like this on the internet numerous times a week if you had these issues? And even in recovery I'd imagine you would be conscious of triggering other people by constantly showing off your body, talking about food or about cutting out certain foods etc?

( I apologize to anyone who does suffer with these conditions if my assumptions are wrong. I am just genuinely wondering as someone who knows nothing about them)

Reactions: 7
I've been on this thread a long long time but I just wanted to know how everyone is sure she has/had an ED & it wasn't one of the many munchi issues ? I (thankfully) have never had an ED & or body dysmorphia so I don't want to assume, but surely you wouldn't be half naked like this on the internet numerous times a week if you had these issues? And even in recovery I'd imagine you would be conscious of triggering other people by constantly showing off your body, talking about food or about cutting out certain foods etc?

( I apologize to anyone who does suffer with these conditions if my assumptions are wrong. I am just genuinely wondering as someone who knows nothing about them)
It's what I'd consider to be "bodychecking". She's put her doing her measurements in videos, weighing herself, posing in different angles. While some may find it daunting triggering from what I've seen in eating disorder communities, taking eugenia cooney as a extreme examples, alot of her posts are just her posing in increasing smaller outfits. She could be lying but she started doing content on recovering from an eating disorder for a long time and it's slightly less sporadic than her constantly popping up to say she has polycystic ovaries or food addiction or any of the other host of things.

She actually infuriates me!!! "This has nothing to do with weight loss, HOW could you accuse me of that??!!"

Also Melanie: Brags in her comments about how her jeans are "hanging" off her and puts up a reel half naked and clearly body checking ! If she came out and was like "actually lads, im really happy with my weight loss, I wasnt happy or confident post baby but I am now" Id have a hell of alot more respect for that!!

Even more respect if she said "Ok maybe my UPF talk IS linked to my ED...." its very sad really! Theres no even disguising it- eliminating large groups of food out of fear is disordered eating!! Body checking (yes we can see you) is ED territory! Theres nothing inherently wrong with wanting to be slim or in shape or whatever but stop trying to convince people and even worse yourself that this is all to do with health!

Edited to add: This is why I prefer Keelin over her, yes she can be a headwrecker but Keelin actually has the balls to be like "I actually look bleeping great after having a baby, im glad my stomach is flat". Also shes admitted to reading Tattle which is a hell of a lot healthier than Mel pretending she dosent when nearly every story is a response to whats written on here....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She actually infuriates me!!! "This has nothing to do with weight loss, HOW could you accuse me of that??!!"

Also Melanie: Brags in her comments about how her jeans are "hanging" off her and puts up a reel half naked and clearly body checking ! If she came out and was like "actually lads, im really happy with my weight loss, I wasnt happy or confident post baby but I am now" Id have a hell of alot more respect for that!!

Even more respect if she said "Ok maybe my UPF talk IS linked to my ED...." its very sad really! Theres no even disguising it- eliminating large groups of food out of fear is disordered eating!! Body checking (yes we can see you) is ED territory! Theres nothing inherently wrong with wanting to be slim or in shape or whatever but stop trying to convince people and even worse yourself that this is all to do with health!

Edited to add: This is why I prefer Keelin over her, yes she can be a headwrecker but Keelin actually has the balls to be like "I actually look bleeping great after having a baby, im glad my stomach is flat". Also shes admitted to reading Tattle which is a hell of a lot healthier than Mel pretending she dosent when nearly every story is a response to whats written on here....
I kind of think its based on fear and health anxieties rather than specific weight loss. I do think she's posting so much more of her body because she is loving being smaller. She consistently said how she was unhappy with her weight gain. The reason why I think it's disordered eating and fear based is because she started eating no upf foods right after being sick and is buying into all upf foods causing heart disease, cancer and being worse than cigarettes. This doesn't just include takeaway, fizzy drinks or sweets that everyone knows isn't good for people. Upf includes fortified cereal, condiments, meat replacements, plant milks, bread qnd a whole host of things. She said she doesn't need studies to support this because it's just common sense. It reads health anxiety that has now resulted in weight loss such as the 1 food diet nonsense and now it's all just feeding into each other. Health anxiety, disordered eating, weight loss but that's just an observation I think could be happening.

She is so irresponsible to be publicly flaunting her weight loss, and putting out extreme messaging about her food choices.

Honestly though, I don’t disagree about UPF generally. I’m gradually moving away from it more and more, to eat more normal, whole ingredients, and less packaged food with numbers I don’t recognise on the ingredients list.

I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease recently and had to go on permanent medication. It made me reflect on what I put in my system, and feel less comfortable with additives/preservatives etc that I know nothing about. We’ve only been adding that stuff to processed food for a few decades, and in that time our health in developed countries has arguably gone downhill.

I’ll always eat home made cake, biscuits, desserts, ice cream, delicious food of every description. But I’d rather know it was made with normal milk, butter, eggs, flour, sugar etc .. rather than bought stuff with unrecognisable tit on the label.

Anyway, back to awaiting the spectacle … Melanie Does Italy … 😂

• Heart
Doesn’t look like her and Thomas share a bed at all , is this a thing with BF families?
Maybe the Walton family yes. But sure doesn't it save on doing up the kids room and more money for her Sap in the city wardrobe.

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t look like her and Thomas share a bed at all , is this a thing with BF families?

Personally, when kids are wee I go with whatever gets everyone the most sleep! My son fed so much at night in the first few years that it made sense for my partner to sleep in another room. He then got up in the morning with him and let me sleep if he wasn’t working.

Reactions: 4
When you look at some brands that claim fresh and healthy then check the new rules around food labelling , they’re actually bioengineered . I don’t think you can ever be additive free …The danger comes when you have a platform and force these things on other more vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That Audrey Hamilton jumper is €110 lads.... ONE HUNDRED AND TEN ACTUAL EUROS. Does she think by gifting it to the likes of Melmo (has she a clue who she is?!) that we will actually be influenced to buy one?! Stop the world🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The reason why Melanie's depiction of this diet is bad is because she is creating food fear. There is correlational evidence that processed meats and sugary drinks cause some of the health effects she mentioned. Other upfs such as meat free alternative and bread were found to not have an correlation. She claiming this diet cleared brain fog. She has very rarely eaten a high upf diet (high upf is entirely what the studies are based on not any upf). She stating they are food like substances, shes eating "clean" this is toxic language towards food which encourages restrictions. Even the doctor who wrote the book she's toting eats upfs 20% of the time. She has used something that has common sense eating less things we know are bad for you fizzy drinks and takeaway for instance and pushed it to the extreme which is honestly impressive. People ate upfs foods back in 1930s for instance just less and they've fortified foods because farming practices and changing life patterns have led to nutrient deficiencies. Its half truths mixed with extreme puritanical thinking.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.