Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FaShUuN Influencer : Lydia Millen version

• the dress lengths make her look stumpy
• the sunglasses do not suit her at all
• the white jeans are a tad too short and too tight - size up
• the damn Birkin again
• the jersey / cardigan nonchalantly thrown over the shoulders 🤭
• stupid impractical basket bag she never uses outside of her closet
• the filthy brown flats

Every single outfit is boring and basic AF. Absolutely no style or charm whatsoever to these outfits.

Her English outfit.
View attachment 2934408

View attachment 2934410

Her Italian Riviera outfit. Because it's blue. "Ali will be so jealous .. "
🤭
Her words.
View attachment 2934416

Her French Riviera outfit. Because it's also blue.
"... Southern France water type coulours ... I'm thinking of Eden Roc , I don't know, I havent been ..."
😂😂
Yep, 'cos your boss was married there last week and you did not score an invite 😂
View attachment 2934421

The American outfit ??? As in American football ...
View attachment 2934412View attachment 2934413

This is her shopping in the countryside outfit. Her garden centre outfit. All white / cream with a £ 10 000 bag.
Yep. Not competitive or stupid at all Lid - dee - yaaah.
View attachment 2934418

I can't tell which accessory I hate more : the Birkin or those sunglasses. She looks so dumb with those sunglasses on and the slug eyebrows peeping over.
View attachment 2934419

A few more angles :
View attachment 2934409View attachment 2934411
View attachment 2934414View attachment 2934415

View attachment 2934417

View attachment 2934421

View attachment 2934423

View attachment 2934422

Yep. FaShUuN influencer :cool:
Go shopping Tattlers !!!! 😂

---

A quick posing session in the garden in between spraying the rose bushes for aphids.
This vlog is an absolute cringe fest !

View attachment 2934439View attachment 2934440View attachment 2934441View attachment 2934442View attachment 2934443View attachment 2934444

Lydia is really thrilled at how well her foxgloves are growing.
View attachment 2934445

Well done Lydia 👏👏👏
View attachment 2934446
Yeah they’re always poisoning people with foxglove in old murder mysteries. But Lydia wouldn’t know that since the country life author doesn’t read

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her life is full of emptiness; empty garden, empty nutrition in her meals, empty content annd especially empty thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Saw her reels - she cannot walk elegantly- she stomps even in evenings gowns. She needs to perfect a ladylike walk …given she has managed to “elevate” her accent even though she drops the “elevated” faux posh accent from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The woman in the blue fluffy dress is called Kate Waldron.
Looks similar to Elsie but more natural.
Wowee. I don’t know anything about Kate Waldron but I’m going to assume she’s the same age or similar to Lydia if they were Ibiza girls together. How much younger does she look?? Such a simple outfit, fresh, fairly classic but still trendy. Her hair and skin looks healthy.
Lydia, take notes!

Reactions: 21
The woman in the blue fluffy dress is called Kate Waldron.
Looks similar to Elsie but more natural.
wow dressed her age, and makeup/hair color much better... everything more youthful and flattering right down to the earrings. Even Lydia's earrings look ridiculous at all times. Lydia if you are reading this.... look how good you would look if you just calm down trying to look OLD and rich and frumpy

She could dress more country without looking in costume all of the time.... just dress her age

• Heart
Reactions: 20
FaShUuN Influencer : Lydia Millen version

• the dress lengths make her look stumpy
• the sunglasses do not suit her at all
• the white jeans are a tad too short and too tight - size up
• the damn Birkin again
• the jersey / cardigan nonchalantly thrown over the shoulders 🤭
• stupid impractical basket bag she never uses outside of her closet
• the filthy brown flats

Every single outfit is boring and basic AF. Absolutely no style or charm whatsoever to these outfits.

Her English outfit.
View attachment 2934408

View attachment 2934410

Her Italian Riviera outfit. Because it's blue. "Ali will be so jealous .. "
🤭
Her words.
View attachment 2934416

Her French Riviera outfit. Because it's also blue.
"... Southern France water type coulours ... I'm thinking of Eden Roc , I don't know, I havent been ..."
😂😂
Yep, 'cos your boss was married there last week and you did not score an invite 😂
View attachment 2934421

The American outfit ??? As in American football ...
View attachment 2934412View attachment 2934413

This is her shopping in the countryside outfit. Her garden centre outfit. All white / cream with a £ 10 000 bag.
Yep. Not competitive or stupid at all Lid - dee - yaaah.
View attachment 2934418

I can't tell which accessory I hate more : the Birkin or those sunglasses. She looks so dumb with those sunglasses on and the slug eyebrows peeping over.
View attachment 2934419

A few more angles :
View attachment 2934409View attachment 2934411
View attachment 2934414View attachment 2934415

View attachment 2934417

View attachment 2934421

View attachment 2934423

View attachment 2934422

Yep. FaShUuN influencer :cool:
Go shopping Tattlers !!!! 😂

---

A quick posing session in the garden in between spraying the rose bushes for aphids.
This vlog is an absolute cringe fest !

View attachment 2934439View attachment 2934440View attachment 2934441View attachment 2934442View attachment 2934443View attachment 2934444

Lydia is really thrilled at how well her foxgloves are growing.
View attachment 2934445

Well done Lydia 👏👏👏
View attachment 2934446
Those are some of the ugliest and cheap looking outfits that I have ever run across on the internet.
---
The very dark green longer stripes of grass on her lawn look to me like someone’s put down one heck of a lot of lawn feed and not spread it thinly all over the entire lawn. If that is the case, that’s going to be growing like that for many, many years to come.

I know from experience because my child tipped a whole box of lawn feed in three patches on my lawn and it grows like crazy I. Those patches and is very dark lush green . Stands out a mile ! 😂
---
The seedlings are in a neglected state aren’t they @namina . It’s strange how I think this is the first I’ve heard of her naming the gardener? . Before now she’s seemed keen to appear to do it all herself with Ali mowing .

Some of her newly found audience must be shocked at her stories where she has put the photos of herself and friend in Ibiza! 😂. Imo most people would look at the Ibiza photos and think “god what a pair of slappers, who am I following and why”!
Looks like someone (Ali) used a drop spreader to apply fertilizer. Not only was the application too heavy but whoever (Ali) didn't follow the wheel mark from the previous row. Now had whoever (Ali) applied it with a broadcast spreader at a lower setting there would not be any problem. Their turf has never been great but that is an eyesore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lydia you may want to play the victim (make up a sob story) and call this guy to mow it all down and start over!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why we are a part of Cawwies hair journey?? Bad enough Madame’s. Why would anyone care and why is it included ? It should be on her own coin, in private, nothing to do with the vlog. The lines are beyond blurred now - who is running the show and who is the employee? Elsie is even wearing the ‘My favourite position is CEO’ gifted by Carrie.

View attachment 2935519
why does she think those brows and that nose work??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why we are a part of Cawwies hair journey?? Bad enough Madame’s. Why would anyone care and why is it included ? It should be on her own coin, in private, nothing to do with the vlog. The lines are beyond blurred now - who is running the show and who is the employee? Elsie is even wearing the ‘My favourite position is CEO’ gifted by Carrie.

View attachment 2935519
It’s so embarrassing when influencers call themselves CEO’s. You may technically be the CEO but you are also a 1 man band, who are you residing over except your husband or best friend? Even funnier when they refer to Carrie as the CFO. The entire ‘company’ is made up of a CEO and a CFO and that’s it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s so embarrassing when influencers call themselves CEO’s. You may technically be the CEO but you are also a 1 man band, who are you residing over except your husband or best friend? Even funnier when they refer to Carrie as the CFO. The entire ‘company’ is made up of a CEO and a CFO and that’s it.
Yes exactly! Now Ben from Gym Shark is a real example of a self made CEO!

This is the colour inspiration behind her sWee'd Rose Thorn lipliner. The roses in her garden.
Everything harks back to the GARDEN.
Gardener Lydia.
Remember this : Gardener Lydia.

View attachment 2934454

She wanted to bring the rich red tone TO THE MAKE UP WORLD !!!
WHAAAAAAT !!!! 😂 😂 😂
Charlotte Tillbury beware.:cool:

And that is the dullest red tone ever.

And their garden is in a bad state.
Oooh it is so bad.
Especially their lawn, which she says THEIR GARDENER DAVID is trying to sort out, to regrow into the darker green stripes.

View attachment 2934458View attachment 2934459View attachment 2934460View attachment 2934465View attachment 2934466View attachment 2934467
Is she trying to insinuate this new ring is boodles?
if she is inferring that the ring came from Boodles, then I’m not impressed as in all the images seen of the ring in previous vlogs, it appears very cloudy and lacking the clarity and brilliance of diamonds I have seen in Boodles. Lydia has gone for scale in choosing her ring rather than the quality.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.