Lunatics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to watch yesterdays suitcase Sunday I've only seen bits posted on her thread
Did you see someone posted SS of the TikToker who has lost 9st speaking about her and how she won't be here by the end of the year :oops:
Yes , I actually think she will get listed for a gastric band or ozempic the dancing is a step to say losing weight healthy and the suitcase Sunday's will reduce in quantity

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for her then I see her Sunday suitcase and.... .
Just watched it 😳 the amount of crap , where’s the food? Terrible , she must have or will have serious health problems soon , yak.
---
Yes , I actually think she will get listed for a gastric band or ozempic the dancing is a step to say losing weight healthy and the suitcase Sunday's will reduce in quantity
Oh maybe, couldn’t be good for you all those takeaways and crap food everyday.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure she actually wants to lose weight though. The difference between last year and this year is astounding and as much as she's been doing her dancing and her walks it's not enough to actually do anything with the the amount of calories she's consuming. No one would ever allow her to have surgery and she won't do anything to lose any herself.
Plus she loves her suitcase Sundays with her Paigeyyyyyy 🙈

Reactions: 11
I dunno I think before the surgery you need to go for counselling in order to find out and fix why you eat like that. She doesn’t see that she has a problem so she’d just undo the surgery by binging again.

She calls herself plus sized or a bigger girl when she’s super morbidly obese. She’s in real danger with her health and not living to see 40 but she thinks her portions aren’t that bad and she just has a slow metabolism. Until she wakes the duck up and actually wants to make a change and sees where she’s doing this to herself then surgery won’t do anything for her.

I don’t think she is committed to losing weight.

I think she goes for these walks to try quell the sheer volume of hate she gets for the sheer volume of food.

She has said before that the doctor diagnosed her with jaundice but she’s ‘perfectly helfy’ and if that’s how she sees herself then I can’t see her running London marathon anytime in the next ten years

I don’t think she is committed to losing weight.

I think she goes for these walks to try quell the sheer volume of hate she gets for the sheer volume of food.

She has said before that the doctor diagnosed her with jaundice but she’s ‘perfectly helfy’ and if that’s how she sees herself then I can’t see her running London marathon anytime in the next ten years
The way she's eating would she even be around in 10 years more like.

• Haha
Guys please help a stumpy fat witch out 😫😫😫😫.

I need some clothes and don’t even know where to start because I’m soooo used to hiding away or wearing just black! I need work wear because “Mrs doe you look like tit in that now you have lost so much weight! You know when you get hand me downs and they are too big? Yeah that!” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. And some casual weekend bits!

I’m a midget at 5ft with H cup tits and still carrying a round stomach that hopefully will be gone!! Long dark brown/almost black hair!

• Heart
I’ve just forced Mr Fletch to watch my soul food sista Bec Bec again!

I said to him rate her packed lunch he is still cackling now he thought it was just the little bag (her lunch) he said what’s this other bag she is talking about he was howling when he seen the size of it. When I told him it’s nicknamed “suitcase Sundays” he was literally wheezing!

• Haha

I need some clothes and don’t even know where to start because I’m soooo used to hiding away or wearing just black! I need work wear because “Mrs doe you look like tit in that now you have lost so much weight! You know when you get hand me downs and they are too big? Yeah that!” 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. And some casual weekend bits!

I’m a midget at 5ft with H cup tits and still carrying a round stomach that hopefully will be gone!! Long dark brown/almost black hair!
Aw meet your fellow Midgey sista , well done loosing weight , tell us your secrets.. workwear I find zara good ( I also search Depop for zara blazers etc) Next online , dunno if you have Dunnes Stores in uk , but I like their Savida and the gallery range for work - reasonably priced.
Don’t rule out Depop and vinted you can get good cheap bits for work there, just fling them in the machine when you get them.

• Heart
Aw meet your fellow Midgey sista , well done loosing weight , tell us your secrets.. workwear I find zara good ( I also search Depop for zara blazers etc) Next online , dunno if you have Dunnes Stores in uk , but I like their Savida and the gallery range for work - reasonably priced.
Haaaaaha it’s bleeping hard! 3 birthdays, Easter and no cake or chocolate 😫 Iv given up everything I enjoy 😫😂. Will look at Zara but I genuinely feel like I’m no good at this! I see you’s all say about lozza “2010 called and want the…..back” or similar 😂😂😂 and I’m like ooh erm I wouldn’t know how to dress her 😂😂😂 xx
---
I put my footy shirt on and it now resembles a nightie 😂😂

• Heart

Try an oversized shirt nipped in the waist with a belt or peplum tops to cover the tummy but show off the girls.

I find wrap tops or shirts & dresses are great as well as fit & flare dresses that nip you in under the “Titty Bangers”
✨ Blessed

I find Boohoo & ASOS Curve range are quite good!

Congrats on the weight loss 🫶

• Heart
Haaaaaha it’s bleeping hard! 3 birthdays, Easter and no cake or chocolate 😫 Iv given up everything I enjoy 😫😂. Will look at Zara but I genuinely feel like I’m no good at this! I see you’s all say about lozza “2010 called and want the…..back” or similar 😂😂😂 and I’m like ooh erm I wouldn’t know how to dress her 😂😂😂 xx
---
Yay well done 💕 h &m their basics range for shirts etc , zara sometimes their blazers can be overpriced but check Depop / vinted and you will get them cheaper.

• Heart
---
Yes I agree with fletch with ASOS

• Heart
I love ASOS but it’s so expenny sometimes

Lunos I’m proper disgusted about that video Loz put up yeno, I actually shed a tear for them 2 kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
ASOS for sure.

I’m on a weight loss journey and peplum tops help so much so I second that!

• Heart
@johndoe111 TU clothes in Sainburys/Argos are decent for work

I’m trying to lose weight too but these mounjaro jabs are doing duck all 😭 I’m gonna try and get some speed instead 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.