Lucy Moon #2 the homeless homeowner is just Hours away from launching her new business

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but- you have ONE JOB.
She just seems to mess up everything she touches. Cannot believe she gets PR work.
Honestly so embarrassed for her.

Screenshot_20240516_060650_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240516_060700_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Stuck it on for a quick photo and whipped it straight off her arm. She seems so unlikeable tbh. Like she feels superior to people that aren't influencers.
---
What do you think about her music and now working with producers she mentioned in the last vlog?

Reactions: 14
Stuck it on for a quick photo and whipped it straight off her arm. She seems so unlikeable tbh. Like she feels superior to people that aren't influencers.
---
What do you think about her music and now working with producers she mentioned in the last vlog?
Yeah.. imo she's been so unlikeable for ages now. I used to love her videos but this is going back 9 years ago now.

Honestly I'll still be surprised if anything comes from it. Lucy has been mentioning singing/music for years and nothing to show for it. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing if she wanted to keep it offine as a hobby and maybe do open mics and write for the sake or writing rather than it becomeing something else she's monetizing. But it's Lucy- everything has to be her personality and for the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
---
She will fit in perfectly with the pretentious Berlin community, that's all I thought.

Reactions: 4
Imagine getting paid for putting a borrowed/ gifted watch on upside down in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Someone thought I had a thigh gap and it made me think" Lucy... do you read your own content at all?! Per your substack post from end of April: You Are Thinking About Yourself TOO MUCH.

Honestly does she just wake up some mornings and think "hmm I wonder what new levels of vapid I can reach today"

Reactions: 14
"Someone thought I had a thigh gap and it made me think" Lucy... do you read your own content at all?! Per your substack post from end of April: You Are Thinking About Yourself TOO MUCH.

Honestly does she just wake up some mornings and think "hmm I wonder what new levels of vapid I can reach today"
How long will she try to be "not like other influencers" while copying what everyone else is up to just to recreate it badly and months later when it's no longer relevant...

Reactions: 5
She can not be for real with the thigh gap comment. Every post/story where she shows her body, she's exaggerating it with how she places her feet. You can even see it in the post lyrabel shared—the shadow under the bench shows she's standing with her feet apart to make the thigh gap bigger.

I listened to her audio; not sure what's controversial about saying people take multiple photos and most influencers come from privileged backgrounds. Wish she'd talk about her (I assume) privileged background and how she's able to fund her entire lifestyle and mortgage through undisclosed affiliate links lmao.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
"I wanted to catch the light on my face and neck"

Translation: "I wanted to show off my collarbones after my recent weight loss but I've made up this caption about my skin so it doesn't look like I'm bodychecking" 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I absolutely bleeping hate that dress. That’s not a “summer” dress, that’s old-fashioned mourning. It’s too heavy, it’s too long and it’s too black. I also hate the beige obsession but in this case, that dress would actually be better in beige.

Reactions: 8
I absolutely bleeping hate that dress. That’s not a “summer” dress, that’s old-fashioned mourning. It’s too heavy, it’s too long and it’s too black. I also hate the beige obsession but in this case, that dress would actually be better in beige.
The dress is a bit christian fundamentalist vibe for my liking 😣 very 'Blessed be the Fruit'

Reactions: 4
She's bodychecking at an alarming rate recently
Omg I literally just came here to say this!! In every post on her grid she is body checking?? I don’t follow her but can only imagine her stories are similar. Also she actually cannot be serious about that thigh gap comment?? She’s clearly stuck in 2010’s culture when everyone on tumblr was obsessed with being as skinny as possibly and having a thigh gap. Lucy it’s literally fine to not be the skinniest you can be !!!!! Live your life 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well she's actively displaying herself as the skinniest she's been since i guess 2015-ish so that seems consistent with her state of mind rn i guess?! I am actually so sad that she made this step backwards. Obviously fluctuations in weight are normal and she talked about having them both ways before which was refreshing.. but actively bodychecking is different and definitely feels more like ED content

Reactions: 6
I'm genuinely so sad for her that she couldn't accept her (marginally) bigger body. She still had a fantastic figure even if she didn't know how to dress for it. The contrast between how she presents herself now versus when she was a bit heavier is huge!

• Sick
Reactions: 3