Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why cant she live her life with out mentioning the walkers.
She says she protects the kids but she is always bashing the Dad online. Just live your life Lauren. Not everything has to be a dig at the Dad.
This ongoing hate campaign is daily every single post is aimed at Kyle !!! Her whole life is about the walkers she seriously needs help it’s embarrassing!!! Wtf is wrong with her

He met the kids twice no way can it be this deep ffs she is mental

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This ongoing hate campaign is daily every single post is aimed at Kyle !!! Her whole life is about the walkers she seriously needs help it’s embarrassing!!! Wtf is wrong with her

He met the kids twice no way can it be this deep ffs she is mental
Hes clearly not in touch with her otherwise she wouldnt be posting all this drivel about him online

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How about YOU going back to school yourself and learning how to be a good mum Loz?!

Those kids would have a much better chance in life without her anywhere near them. Absolute fruitloop.

Reactions: 47
Hes clearly not in touch with her otherwise she wouldnt be posting all this drivel about him online
Can’t understand what’s wrong but she clearly is obsessed it’s creepy at this point !! Honestly she is unwell .

Reactions: 23
That makes me so fukin sad 💔
Someone take those kids away from her
She is so fukin evil
He cannot love that man I’m sorry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
NOOO
he’s had to go back to school to learn how to be a good daddy???
Loz he is a good dad you’ve just made it impossible for him to have a relationship with his kids because your twisted
duck off
Why does she tell him daddy is at football working

He ain’t involved so why say that she is filling that kids head with absolute shot it’s cruel . My child’s father isn’t involved I don’t mention him to my hod at all when he asks for him I say the truth ffs

Reactions: 29
LaurEn, here’s why your kids don’t have a dad:
1: he didn’t consent to having children with you, you tricked him
2: he already has a family, wife and children he had from a loving relationship
3: you have bullied his wife and children , see point 2, slandered them and harassed them for 5 years
4: you forced Cairo on him and when he met him he tentatively tried to get to know him
5: before 4 could happen you shagged his dad again and ran off with the condom to create Konkette who again he did not consent to
6: you doubled up on bullying Annie and have made the Walkers lives hell, and killed off any hope of him having any role in your children’s lives
7: in conclusion, YOU are the problem Lauren, it’s YOUR fault he can’t have a relationship with your kids, YOU chose to have the kids for a payday and YOU are emotionally abusing Cairo and ruining any chance he had of growing up to be carefree. YOU are saddling him with a lifetime of mental health issues.
YOU are a disgrace to your children and your family and my heart aches with sorrow at those poor innocent children stuck with a psychotic mother who did not deserve to be blessed with children 👶🦌🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Dad is definitely an earned title, not something passed out like sweets at a party or crudités in Prozzas case 🙄 Imagine honouring a man who has caused your kids so much supposed upset with that title, not a chance in hell. Annie offered to have Giro in the Walkers life and you refused. This is surely emotional abuse at this point

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She wants a reaction
She wants him to give in to her demands
She is desperate for him to back down in court

This won’t end well for her
I hope he shows his sons of Sunday and let’s his kids continue to enjoy celebrations with daddy on the pitch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
daddy is a great daddy to the children he wasn’t trapped and bribed by. that will be all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve said it so many times
She is the one that hurt that boy
Dragging him to that fukin meeting
He’s not the first child without a father ?
YOU CAUSED THIS LAUREN
NOT ANNIE
YOU AND KYLE

!!!
Rotten

• Heart
Reactions: 41
NOOO
he’s had to go back to school to learn how to be a good daddy???
Loz he is a good dad you’ve just made it impossible for him to have a relationship with his kids because your twisted
duck off
Omg!! I'm actually speechless at this nutter.
That is totally the wrong thing to say, it's showing bitterness.
Kairo does not ask about him at all, it's her mentioning him all the bleeping time!
He is a good dad, just a tit husband.

Reactions: 33
wow she is consumed by Kyle, he is her whole world, not the children, Kyle, she is dangerous and unhinged.
I cant comprehend what her end game is here. will this still be going on in years to come? she is a complete embarrassment to herself and her kids.

Kyle must kick himself daily for ever getting involved with this lunatic 😟

Reactions: 31
Least its kyle this time and not annie maybe realising he can make his own choices even the idiot ones

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And those children WILL have a complex and it won’t be oweing to Kyle’s behaviour it will be from YOURS. Exploits those kids daily on her social media it’s disgusting 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Professional’s needs to step in here, she may be doing the bare minimum as a mum by having them fed, clean, dressed etc (all funded by daddy) but she is ruining them emotionally. They are going to grow up to be just like her because she’s pushing this life onto them, imagine what goes on behind closed doors if she acts like this online 💔

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Professional’s needs to step in here, she may be doing the bare minimum as a mum by having them fed, clean, dressed etc (all funded by daddy) but she is ruining them emotionally. They are going to grow up to be just like her because she’s pushing this life onto them, imagine what goes on behind closed doors if she acts like this online 💔
I agree.
Fatty katty or the sisters need to step in because she is going to cause so much emotional and mental damage to those kids. Pedro especially. All this including all the court documents will be out there for both the unwanted kids to see when they are old enough to google her name

Reactions: 27
At school to learn how to be a good dad!!
He's been a dad for a fuckin long time! You didn't make him a dad you bug eyed cretin!

I'm just going to say it - he is a good dad, and he loves his wanted children.
tit person or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.