Lauryn Goodman and sisters #79 Annie’s a looker Lauryn’s a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Daddy's at school learning to be a good daddy".

Have a bleeping day off Lauren. Those poor, poor children. Her mind is clearly consumed by thinking up new messages to send herself to dig at Kyle / his family. She needs an intervention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
NOOO
he’s had to go back to school to learn how to be a good daddy???
Loz he is a good dad you’ve just made it impossible for him to have a relationship with his kids because your twisted
duck off

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
NOOO
Loz he is a good dad you’ve just made it impossible for him to have a relationship with his kids because your twisted
duck off
LYING C*NT!!!! All lies she’s a nutter!!!! She may say those things to the innocent child but it’s all about her & triggering the Walkers!!! What an absolute joke!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
How does he even know about daddy though? If she had his best interests at heart and wasn't a bleeping stalker the kid would be non the wiser and it would just be the norm. Let's face it Proz, he is a good dad to his wanted children, the sooner you face up to the fact he is your kids reluctant sperm doner the happier your kids will be

• Heart
Reactions: 53
dad has gone back to school to learn how to be a good dad. But I’m still gonna put you in your dad shirt every week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
He's not a good dad. He's a self centred prick who impregnated a trollop not once, but twice.
I really hope for Kairo's sake that these bizarre screenshots are just to provoke Kyle, and that she doesn't actually say these things to that poor boy.

Either way, she's a batshit bunny boiler, and im astounded that she is STILL going on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
What the actual duck 🙈
Im sorry but there is no way in hell kyle has seen kairo this often for them to be this close duck right off!! I love my daddy? Awwww the way shes using that boy is beyond disgusting!!!
Hes bleeping 4 he would have forgot him by now if she didnt keep reminding him!!
And FYI YOU and YOU alone are the reason kairo doesnt have his daddy bcz YOU decided to lie on ur back and create another kid instead of letting them bond and letting kyle gain trust so he could take him himself possibly even annie and the boys too one day
I duno how much more of this i can stomach

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She is unbelievable. Why can’t she just say “not everybody has a mummy or a daddy and that’s okay”, “your Daddy lives somewhere else but Mummy loves you and that’s all that matters”. There’s a million age appropriate things she can say without bringing bleeping football into it. She has brought this on by banging on about his Dad to him 24/7.

What did you think was going to happen having a child with someone off the back of a one night stand who already had a family you moronic stump of tit.

Actual despicable excuse of a person let alone mother. She doesn’t deserve that title.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
The kid will rock up to school in September expecting to see his dad sat there at the front of the class 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
He’s a good dad to the children he wanted , you know the ones made with love not the ones made from you holding spunk in your mouth and filling yourself up once he’d left.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
NOOO
duck off
She needs sectioning mental cow she is not getting her way and spiriting

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We all know anyways but she has completely lost the plot. My friend is the godfather of a little boy who was three when his dad sadly passed away a few years ago. As my eldest child was the same age, Ive always asked how the little boy was doing, and he has no where near pined as much as Kario has and that little lad was from a loving stable home for 3 years. She is filling kairo with so much tit it is unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What the actual duck 🙈
Im sorry but there is no way in hell kyle has seen kairo this often for them to be this close duck right off!! I love my daddy? Awwww the way shes using that boy is beyond disgusting!!!
Hes bleeping 4 he would have forgot him by now if she didnt keep reminding him!!
And FYI YOU and YOU alone are the reason kairo doesnt have his daddy bcz YOU decided to lie on ur back and create another kid instead of letting them bond and letting kyle gain trust so he could take him himself possibly even annie and the boys too one day
I duno how much more of this i can stomach
Exactly! We've only ever had 3 confirmed meet ups after the solicitors meeting (I'm sure if there was more Loopy Loz would have shown the proof) and only 2 that Kairoon was likely present for..... the knifepoint hostage situation in the park, the knutsford mere air BnB, and the Travelodge the night before Kyle's op.... surely Kairos seen the bleeping postman (Lauryns only mates 😂) more than Kyle!

I've got a question Prozza, what do you answer when he asks where his original "role model" uncle grunt is? 🤔 He actually had a relationship with him, went on holiday with him, could go out in public with him as he wished, lived close by, was always in his house etc. for approximately the entirety of the first 3 years of his life.

But noo he's asking and crying about someone who lives 250 miles away who he had no contact with up to September 2022 until, (in the very best case scenario, but unlikely) Autumn 2023 at the absolute latest.

Pull the other one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
Why cant she live her life with out mentioning the walkers.
She says she protects the kids but she is always bashing the Dad online. Just live your life Lauren. Not everything has to be a dig at the Dad.

Reactions: 37
NOOO
duck off
Mental he met him twice why the duck would he ask where his daddy is !! And Kyle is a good father to the kids he bleeping wants you daft cow !!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s not a tough one though is it Lauren, he wouldn’t know about his Dad unless you kept banging on about him.

Poor children 💔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.