Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in flipping lala land .... lives her life through her phone and filters, on IG, has been living this way for a while now .... she's not very bright, so in her mind ... she honestly believes, that the images she heavily filters, are what she looks like IRL, fantasy and reality have now blurred into one, leaving her stuck with this unhealthy delusion, her mind now programmed in this fantasy ...... a good therapist can help shock her out of this mindset, instead of wasting money on crap, procedures, she doesn't need, regularly eating out all for posting on the gram ` that fake world ` ..... she should pay for a professional, to help her, get her life back on track .... and stay longterm to make real changes

Dear BIGGGG lozzz, we know you are here reading .... it's time to get real, you are obese, look unhealthy, in face and body, that is not me being cruel ... it's very clear from these pics we saw in the DM, on the good morning sofa, on towie .... ` THAT IS WHAT YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE ` ... if you're happy this size, that's fine ... just stop with the extreme editing, just be yourself, and live free without the fear, that some pap will get you in the wild, that's a horrible way live life, constantly being scared, because you refuse to face the reality of your situation ..... embrace YOU accept who YOU are.... if you're not happy ` bleeping do something about it `... stop bleeping moaning, using excuse after excuse, inviting the pity party ...... this just makes you look a bigger fool .... the enabling prats around you, are doing you no favours by stroking this massive ego you have, by lying to you, they don't have your best interests at heart, these people don't care and most probably put the phone down, and snigger about it

Finally, it really is time to grow up, it isn't only about you anymore .... you have a child, who is learning from you, she is looking to YOU for everything ... what are you teaching her? .... also sadly, once she starts school, other kids can be quite nasty, I watched this happen, when my two were younger ... It is not right, however life is not fair, the playground can be a brutal place .... if a parent stands out, there will be gossip, and in turn, their children start to take the piss, and once one starts, it's the ripple effect, your daughter will be picked on, even though I don't like you ... I don't want that for the little girl ... there's nothing more painful, than seeing a child miserable, because their pier's are not playing nice, taking the piss out of their parent ... I made sure, I never did ... wore anything, that would embarrass my children in front of others, I like many other parents, put the children first ... please stop with this quest of being some type of zlister, you're not cut out for it ... that time is now gone .... get properly trained in something you enjoy, and then start working .... not grifting your way through life ..... be an example, not an embarrassment for the little one who watches everything you do
well said xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I want to put my predictions in now:
Announces bubba has some medical issue - not a real one - I’m talking some sort of made up allergy or adhd type thing. She then uses this as another excuse as to why she can’t exercise/work. She’ll post about how she’s sooo busy and tired looking after this little girl and this new “issue” will become her whole personality/social updates.
Pretty much the same as skanky price; Her eldest does have problems although the one she likes to shout loudest about was diagnosed by HER, the Prader-Willi Syndrome, and because his medical history is Private there is no way of proving she's lying again about this.
Thats the thing though, his medical history IS and should remain PRIVATE & likewise Larorse's ought to, but both Mummys like to use these things for their own benefits such as skank always banging-on about how exhausted she is after ten minutes with H (despite him arriving with a Carer in tow who does everything for him!!) Lozza is the same, continually going-on about how exhausted she is with caring for a sick child blah blah blah.........
Just imagine how bloody "exhausted" Lozza would be had she got two little girls to contend with.
---
I had 3 kids under 5 at one stage, and at least one of them had some sort of virus at any given time thanks to school and playgroup. The joy was when all 3 had it at the same time then I got it. I remember being permanently unwell from cough/colds at that stage and thinking we needed shares in the company that made Calpol! Does she think she's the other mother ever whose kids get viral infections :rolleyes:
Yes indeedy! I had four children which was manic enough but there was 14 months between the last two - those early years were absolute bloody HELL!!!! No wonder all my lot have all stuck at one child apiece!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm honestly starting to think she may have an intellectual disability. If she really believes that the pap shots are wrong, then it means that she cannot match up cause and effect of her own filtering and over-cautious posing for her own photos. She recently shared a reel showing loads of similar shots she took herself, all of which were taken with some strange positioning (ass out and back, camera angled downwards, lips pouted etc) in the hope that this would show reality, but she doesnt seem to be able to understand the corrolation between her posing, filtering, choice of soft lighting and choice of photos (she almost certainly deleted any bad ones first) and the final forms, or why there are therefore differences between these and the pap shots.

To me, this screams low IQ and intellectual disability. If this is the case then her family have utterly failed her and TOWIE have exploited her.

Alternatively, she could just be so absolutely arrogant and vain that she knows full well what the score is and just thinks that the general public will believe her woe-is-me bullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm honestly starting to think she may have an intellectual disability. If she really believes that the pap shots are wrong, then it means that she cannot match up cause and effect of her own filtering and over-cautious posing for her own photos. She recently shared a reel showing loads of similar shots she took herself, all of which were taken with some strange positioning (ass out and back, camera angled downwards, lips pouted etc) in the hope that this would show reality, but she doesnt seem to be able to understand the corrolation between her posing, filtering, choice of soft lighting and choice of photos (she almost certainly deleted any bad ones first) and the final forms, or why there are therefore differences between these and the pap shots.

To me, this screams low IQ and intellectual disability. If this is the case then her family have utterly failed her and TOWIE have exploited her.

Alternatively, she could just be so absolutely arrogant and vain that she knows full well what the score is and just thinks that the general public will believe her woe-is-me bullshit?
I think it's a weird combo of both of those, she really is thick, with an unwarranted arrogance

Reactions: 22
Whilst she would never have been Einstein she’s defiantly regressing due to lack of any kind of intellectual stimulation. Her daughter’s going to inherit her way of talking which gives the impression you’re a bit slow.

I can guarantee she doesn’t read, does she even own such books as little women, pride and prejudice, Alice in wonderland, any classics?
Has she ever taken her daughter to one of the many free museums we have in this country - all of which do things with kids.

She’s just obsessed with pictures and filters and trying to be famous. I think she’s defiantly regressing as her brain doesn’t do anything all day. She was always “ditzy” but this lack of stimulating her brain at all and just eating crap and sucking her lips at the camera is actually turning her into a chimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yikes, maybe this was what set her off the other night?
There’s an article in the mail too with her the headline “City watchdog charges Lauren Goodger etc etc”. She’s only “upset” because she’s got caught on another of her scams. Absolute bottom feeder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She's due to appear in court on June 13. No chance she'll get more than a slap on the wrist, but it's infuriating how in that post earlier in the week she made herself look like the victim and pulled out all the stops so people feel sorry for her, no thought to the victims of this scam

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Whilst she would never have been Einstein she’s defiantly regressing due to lack of any kind of intellectual stimulation. Her daughter’s going to inherit her way of talking which gives the impression you’re a bit slow.

I can guarantee she doesn’t read, does she even own such books as little women, pride and prejudice, Alice in wonderland, any classics?
Has she ever taken her daughter to one of the many free museums we have in this country - all of which do things with kids.

She’s just obsessed with pictures and filters and trying to be famous. I think she’s defiantly regressing as her brain doesn’t do anything all day. She was always “ditzy” but this lack of stimulating her brain at all and just eating crap and sucking her lips at the camera is actually turning her into a chimp.
Bubba Gel like farm only, not moozeyums 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her latest IG photo is comical, she's kneeling on JIM equipment and pushing herself far forward, looks like she's ready to topple over in order to hide the blubber, sorry I'm not techy, have no idea how to copy and post here ..... BIGGG lozzzz ` get psychological HELP ` pronto, this behaviour is NOT normal .... you are NOT ... I repeat ... NOT SLIM BYG .... the delusion is off the scale today! .... she is taking the viewers for mugs .... in the quest to show, those DM pics were doctored in some way to make her 7 stone heavier .... this is behaviour you expect from a stroppy teen, not a woman in her late 30`s .... just because you heavily filter it, post it ..... doesn't make it true ... silly deranged cretin .... its pure insanity at this point :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And this is the difference from HER video to HER photo! It's an entirely different face, imagine the amount of tuning she does on other pics when this is the lenghths she goes to for a simple IG story

Stories-•-Instagram.png
laurengoodger_story_5_16_2024_5_55_05 AM3369234817729261428.jpg
1715897931215.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her latest IG photo is comical, she's kneeling on JIM equipment and pushing herself far forward, looks like she's ready to topple over in order to hide the blubber, sorry I'm not techy, have no idea how to copy and post here ..... BIGGG lozzzz ` get psychological HELP ` pronto, this behaviour is NOT normal .... you are NOT ... I repeat ... NOT SLIM BYG .... the delusion is off the scale today! .... she is taking the viewers for mugs .... in the quest to show, those DM pics were doctored in some way to make her 7 stone heavier .... this is behaviour you expect from a stroppy teen, not a woman in her late 30`s .... just because you heavily filter it, post it ..... doesn't make it true ... silly deranged cretin .... its pure insanity at this point :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️
😂😂😂

download (10).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate these insta single mummy types like Lauren who plead on about how they and their kids are a team, everything is for them etc etc.. then 24hrs after going on about how ill her daughter is she is now prioritising a gym sesh with selfies and her daughter is where? Makes me sick..

Reactions: 24
all the papped shots she always has a oboes to her ear to try to hide all the chins whereas her filtered and shopped photos she always makes a point of giving herself a razor sharp snatched jawline and chin. It’s laughable.
---

Look how wavy the windows and phone are 😂😉🤦🏼‍♀️
Tidal wave makes my eyes hurt looking at the distorted windows and phone 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmmmmmmmm :unsure:🤷‍♀️
1000009857.png
download (10).jpeg
1715604600051.png
I`l just leave these here, since we are still playing that ` game `🤦‍♀️

Ps ... @CrazyBaldhead .... Thank you, you always deliver the goods 🥰

• Haha