Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew someone just like BYG. Funnily enough her name was Lauren too. Just constantly lived her attention seeking through her ‘poorly’ child. Whenever her child was ill with a normal childhood illness, it always seemed to be much worse than other children. She was an elevenerife kinda person anyway but if either her or her child was ill, we defo all had to know about it. I feel sorry for the kids in these situations as they are either being used for attention, their parents are paying less attention to them whilst broadcasting their lives, and/or are probably being put in uncomfortable situations to stroke their parents ego. Not to mention all the wasted NHS time due to abusing the system.

ETA: I get we all have a choice pro-vax or anti-vax, however for someone like BYG to spout her extremely dangerous bullshit views on these things, she’s happy to exploit the NHS for her own gain. I’m not denying poor LaAlwaysIll the help she needs by any means, it isn’t her fault her mum’s an idiot narcissistic airhead!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So was BYG ok with la’bristow having a nebuliser then as she is so anti medication? Has she personally vetted the contents of this drug or does it not count when it actually is an emergency? She literally makes me so cross with her misinformation and bullshit medical expertise

Reactions: 12
For a woman who doesn't trust doctor's advice she's very quick to run to hospital when she needs to play the sympathy card.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You want to read from this point onwards:
I wasnt on this thread at that time, don't think i even had the pleasure of knowing about Tattle then 😂, but hearing that for the first time but i hear 'i've got a point five, if you want?' as in he was punting gear.

Sorry i bet your all cursing me for revisiting what's already been said 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think at the time we all thought he was calling one in. Then BYG said he used to make her fold bags for him as part of her coercive control and DV claim. Putting two and two together we realised she wasn’t talking about his treasured carry bag for life collection and that he was not just wanking into sinks for a bit of cash. Oh I miss the good old days

Reactions: 6