Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zach uploaded this 4 hours ago...

I guess when you don't get a link/shoutout from the grifter that you bought a cruise for, you have to make your own?

View attachment 2938545
Zach, you are trash at social media. You could have edited it down to look better, rip the audio, overlay some better BG music and did a voice-over. "When booking through getbyzach, we can arrange in-room gifts for yourself" maybe add in that the rooms have been updated. What do I know, I'm a seething hatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he was also emphasizing the word 'indulge' because he was looking for praise. Too bad Casey wasn't there or she'd have told him how proud she was of her Big Boy.
Next big word for oar boy to learn is “confiscate”. He needs to dig through his junk email and look for that sponsorship from Sylvan Learning:

• Haha
Zach uploaded this 4 hours ago...

I guess when you don't get a link/shoutout from the grifter that you bought a cruise for, you have to make your own?

View attachment 2938545
missmyChewy took up the slack for the ingrate slacker midget: (y) :LOL:
"We love Zach. He give us free stuff. We love you Zach... right up to the point you don't give us something free.
Then you don't exist. Trust."
That pinhead mark will learn like all the others.
438170937_8317430458283797_383778345808811617_n.jpg
"...in the future..."
Give me more. Gimme' free stuff. Gimme'!

• Sick
  • Haha
I have much to catch up on here…we traveled yesterday and had our first full park day at Universal today. I stopped for a snack at our hotel (we love the Hard Rock more than words), and thought of you all!
IMG_5103.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
At least he finally started saying indulge instead of divulge! And yeah, what the hell is his preoccupation with shrimp cocktail? Does he think it’s some fancy thing that makes him look sophisticated? It’s just cold plain shrimp and cocktail sauce lol.
He thinks shrimp cocktail is what rich & successful people eat and thinks it's a huge flex. If you look at his older videos, he acts like it's some luxurious delicacy and brags how he's eating it every day on the cruises.

008637.jpg

008635.jpg

008638.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently there's going to be 5 more "episodes" of this booze cruise.

The cruise ended two days ago.
008640.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My god that was painful to watch, nothing new same trash cruise vlog from mini man.

I say sure, divulge when you're on holiday. For someone who says he doesn't drink any more or any less, and shows he pretty much drinks daily. This is what was shown on camera, it was easily 2-3 glasses of sparkling wine as he mentioned they finished the whole bottle before going to dinner. Mixing all them drinks though, :sick:

Kp, seriously get a grip on your drinking. The first step is admitting you have a problem. One of my high school friends has a problem, when we go to a theme park it's ride, drink, ride, drink. He's always down the pub after work daily, last year on a cruise he wanted to get a drink at 8am stating "I'm on holiday". BTW, we are not in our early twenties, more like late 30's.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 004024.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 004054.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 004539.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 005554.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 011054.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently there's going to be 5 more "episodes" of this booze cruise.

The cruise ended two days ago.
I just can't. So I was on a super yacht all inclusive in the Mediterranean and did not watch his crap the whole time. Since back a week - only today out of curiosity as to how bleeping drunk he got. Well the did not DISSAPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This little binge cruise of alcohol and food is a nasty white trash record of a dysfunctional 30+ year old brother and sister cavorting like some crackhead Joe & Mary Beercan from a Mississippi trailer park on their honeymoon. What an alcohol fueled, stomach churning nightmare ___ and this is suppose to be somewhat representative of 'Disney' values? That he films this and puts it online demonstrates his utter contempt for all things "Disney" and most things that are simply decent. They truly are loathsome, repulsive and repugnant people, vulgar bottomfeeders who hardly should be walking among decent people.

Why in the world a company like Walt Disney Inc. ever again have anything to do with such a living obscenity as Pallo is difficult to understand. He and she have clearly demonstrated their level of civility and it's so low as to be undetectable. Soon one will be apart from the other as the dried up spinster sister hag goes back to WI and he back to the crackerbox where the 'girl he lives with' is. :ROFLMAO: And this will all be repeated until it collapsed from the complete rot it is.

• Haha
He's slurring his words so bad. Wonder if he was this drunk during Scarlet Night?

Pretty much every vlog lately he's been getting trashed in it. Every livestream he's done he's had to drink too. And that's just on camera.

Reactions: 13
The sands of have not been kind to any of these 30+ year olds

---
He's slurring his words so bad. Wonder if he was this drunk during Scarlet Night?

Pretty much every vlog lately he's been getting trashed in it. Every livestream he's done he's had to drink too. And that's just on camera.
Can you imagine Casey's Dad watching this?

• Haha
  • Wow

Bet it was worse, was that the same cruise he got a chub on because they were handing out free sparkling wine? (I refuse to call it champaign, as we all know if it's not from the region).

Certainly don't begrudge anyone from having a drink, just don't upload it to the world being a hollier than though bleep who says they don't drink much these days.

Interesting. Old story, but our neighbors who knew of the Durliats when they lived in Coral Spings years ago mentioned Casey had a brother. I know the name he gave, but I won't doxx the guy. Her sister is the only mention of family aside from her father I've heard and it seems they have all gone by the wayside. They have, hopefully, been repulsed by Grifty the DrunkMidget and keep their distance and they're smart to do it.

While he was away she's had a chance to see them again. As this drunken perverse escapade you're showing taking place on that ship plays out , it will interesting to see what happens back in the crackerbox.
OK.. just thinking out loud. Carry on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Heart
Bet it was worse, was that the same cruise he got a chub on because they were handing out free sparkling wine? (I refuse to call it champaign, as we all know if it's not from the region).
I heard Kyle say it was asstitty spermanti...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't checked the comments on today's dump. It's been a while since I've seen him get roasted in his own comment section, so I'm guessing that it's all praise as usual. Maybe everyone else has been shadowbanned 🤷‍♂️
I just got curious and looked over the comments. Looks like Kyle gave GerBear, aka the Comment Cleanup Janitor, a stern talking to and said he was slacking on his duties, because there was pretty much NOTHING negative in the comments. There were some ones I wanted to share though.

First of all, we have the Zach section, where people have to ask Kyle about Zach since he didn’t bother to shout out his travel company name or advertise his link AT ALL as a SIMPLE thank you . Then, there were some cringy Zach moments as well with a guest appearance by GerBear as well lol (Who, by the way, can’t even spell Zach’s name right even when it’s written in front of him. The nose doesn’t fall far from the clown).

IMG_2761.jpeg
IMG_2762.jpeg
IMG_2764.jpeg

Next we have these Alexa sister-wife comments that made me laugh out loud.. especially with Kyle’s response since he didn’t seem too keen on splitting the bed lol 😂-

IMG_2760.jpeg
IMG_2767.jpeg

Then we have the weird Stan comments. Who cares how many likes Kyle gets? And has Casey’s constant praising and back rubbing rubbed off on random Stans now? And then someone who is supportive of Casey quitting her job so that she and Kyle can go on back to back cruises… he practically already is anyway!

IMG_2765.jpeg
IMG_2766.jpeg
IMG_2763.jpeg

And then finally, we have Deby Sue Smothers, and it looks like Kyle FINALLY acknowledged her LOL!! She changed her YT name so maybe he doesn’t even realize it's her. Uh oh, is she going to start calling Kyle her Baby Reindeer and fly out to Orlando and sit outside the Pallonesian all day and night? 😂

IMG_2768.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.