Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2937545
Strange that seeing as there is not a single picture of the car on its roof, in the photos that were published. The car also does not look that damaged in the photos, or did the car have another accident after it crashed.
Also you say loads of plastic debris in a farmers field so how did she manage to roll a car on a straight road yet the car does not also end up in the field?
Is stunt driving another one of Kippers hidden talents?
I dunno about Stunt Driving.................................. bleep Driving, oh yes!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Nice little article about some of the Loaded stars and where they are now. They've picked a fair range but have omitted the skank which is probably quite a kick in the teeth for her, particularly as they did include Danniella Polo Westcrack 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Love how on the pod she was saying how she loves a certain brand of fake tan, but it's not the one she was advertising a couple of weeks ago!
---
JJ reckons KP is very caring, loving, she puts people before herself (nearly choked at that) very funny, she nuts, crazy, funny.
But he's learnt she doesn't like to be interrupted when watching TV, she doesn't like him being on his phone while they are watching tv. Reckons she copes well with what she has to deal with all the time and he can't believes what she has to deal with. Loves her family banter.

Sophie was doing the comments to press about KP NOT being evicted while in the IOW
---
So she never attended the hospital appoint with Harvey! :rolleyes: is that because she didn't need to get out of the BH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I’m sure I read somewhere at the time that she refused the blood test due to her needle phobia and they didn’t follow it up?
She admitted the drugs though, the tests for drugs are more complicated than the ones for booze and more expensive, so her throwing a spanner in the works too would just seal the deal. Alcohol is easy to test and prove, so they went with that.

Reactions: 17
Agree with that. It’s like when someone goes to prison for a driving offence and they also receive a ban. The ban runs whilst they’re in prison. IMO they should have to serve their time and then the ban should start when they’re out. They can’t drive in prison anyway!
i always find it funny that someone caught driving without a licence they can get banned from driving or points on their licence that you have not even got how stupid they do not have a licence in the first place to drive so they are putting points on something you have not even got and banning you from doing something you are not supposed to be doing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion #390 What is next for the Horsham bleep, doesn’t even have her own front door

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She admitted to drug taking. There are tests for that too!

I don't believe she is being protected. I think she is a fine example, across many jurisdictions, of how the UK justice system fails to join the dots. Mortgage, family court, bankruptcies, driving etc. All the charges when occurring concurrently should be taken into account Imvho.
Yes there are tests for drugs but they are more complex than alcohol testing. They can test saliva which shows a positive or negative for a drug but it doesn't prove to the court you were impaired by it....alcohol is more clear cut has a more proven effect, so they go with that.

Reactions: 16
My thread recap is

She's still a lying, cheating, scumbag bleep, she always has been and always will be.

She will get her comeuppance. I'm quite enjoying this slow circling of the drain. It will effect her more than a bam you are in prison. Take it all slowly away from her, bit by bit, piece by piece and then hit her with a prison sentence when she literally has nothing at all left.
This is exactly how I feel! Kinda entertaining to see this slow dowfall. I enjoy this thread so much. When we realised she doesn’t have J & B full time I was really relieved. To me that bit about the children was the worst .

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes we all drive coked up, like we all have bankruptcies and are about to be evicted from our mansions.
🤭
but she does not do drugs she promised her kids back in 2018 you know the ones she loves so much she would not touch drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well this is curious. A spokesman ( Dan.....or a lawyer?!) said they want legal matters to be private. It's not as if KP has ever been private about Kieran or Pete or Alex or the kids when she's been throwing around accusations!

'A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing. They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."'
I wonder /wander if she's desperate to keep the place because the rental has been withdrawn from her? Wouldn't that be a shame eh? :whistle::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Agree with that. It’s like when someone goes to prison for a driving offence and they also receive a ban. The ban runs whilst they’re in prison. IMO they should have to serve their time and then the ban should start when they’re out. They can’t drive in prison anyway!
IIRC they can now make the ban start on release from prison. What they've done in the past is make the ban longer, so if you got two years in prison they'd ban you for 4 years, when someone who did the same but wasn't jailed would be banned for 2 years

Reactions: 20
Just because she wants to do it to relaunch herself yet again doesn't mean these mags want her to ... just more monkey tennis ... she is a delusional haggard scar ridden nippleless old has been with a pot belly, saggy knees, wonky tits, a weird belly button, bald patches and a tiny eye ... have I missed anything?
Yeah! She's a bleep! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm pleased the bankrupt old sIag can afford £550ish for 2 IOW weekend tickets 🤬

@SmillieKylie how can you listen to those 2 talentless nobodies spouting lie after lie after lie. I'd be screaming 😱 🤣
With everything that’s going on I was intrigued how they both would lie about recent events, though have to say it’s a hard listen, her voice is really tough on the ears and most of the content is so dull and boring.

Interesting part is B & J are no longer mentioned, obviously she doesn’t want go admit she’s lost them, but nothing is said about them, guessing she is court ordered to not use them in any capacity now. The BH wasn’t mentioned at all, she has sounded worried and lacklustre in the last couple of weeks, but Miss Smug from Smug city is back, get the impression getting that can kicked further down the road has pleased her immensely, as I keep saying I dunno why they always cave into her, but this is the result. Also getting the same vibes that she had about the BH being cancelled, over this eviction, she’s very cocky she’s not being evicted. This makes no sense, I fully believe Willow is right and she has a new rental, backed up by discovering much of her furniture is being sold, so why is she is so adamant she hasn’t lost the house, as usual some game is in play 🤔

Finally the way she talks about Lego is hilarious, she sounds like she’s talking about a new pet, he’s a good little boy, it’s clear she’s not into him relationship wise, he’s just there to do her bidding, he’s really odd, we call him Lego, and he really does have the personality of a lego brick, she must get bored of him soon. You can get quite a lot of insight into what’s going on by listening to these unlistenable things 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How does she have the sheer bleeping NERVE to ask for an emergency court hearing to appeal this eviction?
Words fail me on that.
But I agree with those who’ve suggested there may be a bit of spray-gunning spurious stories to find out if anyone in her camp is spilling the beans.
There is no way, of course, that she was ever going to move into a caravan and if the tip hadn’t come from @Willow I’d also be wondering if the country home rental might be a red herring.
None of it makes sense but I suppose she’s got her wish in that we’re all talking about it.
I bet she'll manage to drag herself into Court for that one eh??

Reactions: 25
Love how on the pod she was saying how she loves a certain brand of fake tan, but it's not the one she was advertising a couple of weeks ago!
---
JJ reckons KP is very caring, loving, she puts people before herself (nearly choked at that) very funny, she nuts, crazy, funny.
But he's learnt she doesn't like to be interrupted when watching TV, she doesn't like him being on his phone while they are watching tv. Reckons she copes well with what she has to deal with all the time and he can't believes what she has to deal with. Loves her family banter.

Sophie was doing the comments to press about KP NOT being evicted while in the IOW
---
So she never attended the hospital appoint with Harvey! :rolleyes: is that because she didn't need to get out of the BH
So again, she is said to be coping well with all the terrible things that somehow happen to her.....so how is her MH such a problem then?
---
With everything that’s going on I was intrigued how they both would lie about recent events, though have to say it’s a hard listen, her voice is really tough on the ears and most of the content is so dull and boring.

Interesting part is B & J are no longer mentioned, obviously she doesn’t want go admit she’s lost them, but nothing is said about them, guessing she is court ordered to not use them in any capacity now. The BH wasn’t mentioned at all, she has sounded worried and lacklustre in the last couple of weeks, but Miss Smug from Smug city is back, get the impression getting that can kicked further down the road has pleased her immensely, as I keep saying I dunno why they always cave into her, but this is the result. Also getting the same vibes that she had about the BH being cancelled, over this eviction, she’s very cocky she’s not being evicted. This makes no sense, I fully believe Willow is right and she has a new rental, backed up by discovering much of her furniture is being sold, so why is she is so adamant she hasn’t lost the house, as usual some game is in play 🤔

Finally the way she talks about Lego is hilarious, she sounds like she’s talking about a new pet, he’s a good little boy, it’s clear she’s not into him relationship wise, he’s just there to do her bidding, he’s really odd, we call him Lego, and he has the personality of lego brick, she must get bored of him soon. You can get a quite a lot of insight into what’s going on by listening to these unlistenable things 😁
The way she talks to Lego gives me the creeps, it's identical to how she talks to Harvey. the phrases, the intonation! It's like the special needs son and partner roles are interchangeable 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Another story was that she'd been on the phone to Princess who told her their were restrictions on seeing her mother (or something like.) Who makes non-emergency calls before 6am?
---

Apparently she was on her knees in front of the judge! 🤪🍆👨‍⚖️🤭
and what are the chances of a young girl answering her phone at 6am either? ZERO!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.