Imtheproblem - Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow (and LOVE) @imtheproblem on TikTok? She is also now on insta under the same handle.

I find her a breath of fresh air, her story times and delivery really funny and enjoyable to watch and she just seems like a proper nice girl.

not fair that she’s also stunning too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm not really on Tiktok but I've been doom scrolling the Kate Middleton conspiracies (lol) and a video of hers came up. Who is the Karen she is talking about in this clip?

Yep love her! Hope she sticks around for a good while!
Same! I just saw she has posted a YouTube story series, she must want to gain a following on all platforms then as she’s only new to insta too.
---
I'm not really on Tiktok but I've been doom scrolling the Kate Middleton conspiracies (lol) and a video of hers came up. Who is the Karen she is talking about in this clip?
I’d love to know!!!! I don’t know enough MUAs to even have an educated guess though.

im still looking for Sarah with the green couch!

Reactions: 2
I like her too, I want to know who the girl with the green couch is! I want to know what her husband does for a living, they seem well off. Does she live in London? She’s a makeup artist

I like her too, I want to know who the girl with the green couch is! I want to know what her husband does for a living, they seem well off. Does she live in London? She’s a makeup artist
I think one of the comments on the TikTok were the right person. I looked up the green couch girls insta and it all seemed to tie in with the little clues (not sure if she deleted the comments after green couch girl told her to take it down)

I think she lives in Essex.

sorry how does everyone love this girl? it’s so obvious all her stories are completely made up and she deliberately drops hint for views and directs hate at other creators

Reactions: 12
I have just come across her on my FYP (the Chanel bag story) and watched a few of her videos. I think, from what I have seen, she seems OK. I find her story telling really engaging. I suppose time will tell if she becomes a sell out 🤷‍♀️

I loved her TikTok at first. Now I think she is giving off ‘mean girl’ vibes, not to mention getting her followers to hassle people from her ‘stories.

sorry how does everyone love this girl? it’s so obvious all her stories are completely made up and she deliberately drops hint for views and directs hate at other creators
I personally don’t care if the stories are true or not I watch TikTok for entertainment only and find the stories entertaining. They can’t all be fake though, I found Sarah with the green couch so surely that’s not fake .
---
I loved her TikTok at first. Now I think she is giving off ‘mean girl’ vibes, not to mention getting her followers to hassle people from her ‘stories.
Really? I see the total opposite and have seen her ask people not to look up the people from the stories

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t care if the stories are true or not I watch TikTok for entertainment only and find the stories entertaining. They can’t all be fake though, I found Sarah with the green couch so surely that’s not fake .
---

Really? I see the total opposite and have seen her ask people not to look up the people from the stories
But surely she must know that people are going to look up and harrass people she tells stories about?

But surely she must know that people are going to look up and harrass people she tells stories about?
Ok, but you said she was “getting her followers to hassle people”

it’s a rare breed of a person who would harass a person they don’t know online - look up , yes but harass I don’t think so.

Ok, but you said she was “getting her followers to hassle people”

it’s a rare breed of a person who would harass a person they don’t know online - look up , yes but harass I don’t think so.
Yep fair enough, I did choose the wrong wording. I agree not many people would actively harrass someone but it just seems a bit mean if she makes them identifiable. There are two sides to every story of course, and we only hear hers.

Having said that, she does have a real knack of telling a story and is very easy to listen to

---

Who is Sarah with the green couch!!

I think she needs to be careful that she doesn't go down the Imogenation hole of story times... Some of the stories are from a long time ago and people change, grow ups move on, jobs, family and some of these could really upheave their lives.

Not saying she would do this as I do enjoy her content but Imogen once outed someone who'd had an abortion just for YouTube content! Some things should remain private, I hope she doesn't go down this route x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Loved the bag update video, I really like the way she is using her platform. No slander on this race thread please 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think she needs to be careful that she doesn't go down the Imogenation hole of story times... Some of the stories are from a long time ago and people change, grow ups move on, jobs, family and some of these could really upheave their lives.

Not saying she would do this as I do enjoy her content but Imogen once outed someone who'd had an abortion just for YouTube content! Some things should remain private, I hope she doesn't go down this route x

I was thinking the exact same, the story’s give off Imogenation vibes

I really love her! She seems a nice girl and appears to be quite switched on. I don’t think she will, but I really hope she doesn’t become a sell out!