Hollieevelyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really looking forward to these so don’t piss on my parade. Enough to make you feel inadequate watching the instahuns in full force when I can’t even fit a doorstop in my flat let alone a cement tray *tuff tray 🤮* but the mats for once of all her ideas actually seem practical.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately, Hollie wouldn't know practical if it walked up & slapped her in the face. The woman has no idea about 'practical'. Her whole life, she portrays as a walking, talking, real life fairytale. Always so happy. Kids are wonderful and gagagoo. Mother drops in on the regular to hoover & do housework. Berta gown. The nauseating boomerang. She has more room in a house than most of us and to be entirely honest, "more room" doesn't really cut the mustard, does it? Hardly one for being short on space, or understanding the stress of being short on space & living with any sort of clutter. More money than sense and it's still not enough for her, so here, have this piece of tat that you absolutely do not need because it won't improve your life, or your child's life in any one single way, shape or form. But it will put more money in the bank of Hollie. So nah, practical it ain't.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately, Hollie wouldn't know practical if it walked up & slapped her in the face. The woman has no idea about 'practical'. Her whole life, she portrays as a walking, talking, real life fairytale. Always so happy. Kids are wonderful and gagagoo. Mother drops in on the regular to hoover & do housework. Berta gown. The nauseating boomerang. She has more room in a house than most of us and to be entirely honest, "more room" doesn't really cut the mustard, does it? Hardly one for being short on space, or understanding the stress of being short on space & living with any sort of clutter. More money than sense and it's still not enough for her, so here, have this piece of tat that you absolutely do not need because it won't improve your life, or your child's life in any one single way, shape or form. But it will put more money in the bank of Hollie. So nah, practical it ain't.
I’m not particularly sure she ships to my country anyway, but I do think it’s a practical idea. however I’m inclined to know what your heat is against her. I merely replied about a mat and you’ve spawned off a whole lotta hate here. It’s wildly confusing. Without sounding like I’m defending her, how do you know about her bank balance? I’ve never seen the chick share designer apart from on her wedding day either, not that it needs to be justified.
Sorry for coming here to discuss a kids toy.

Thought this site was to discuss Ads and misuse of them not be attacked. I beg my pardon

You said it was a practical idea. I gave you my reasoning as to why it isn't and I've laid out the facts that she is a bleep. It is another piece of tat designed to make parents feel inferior and that they need to part with money. They aren't in the least bit inferior to this airhead and nor do they need to part with money which Hollie doesn't know the value of.

You said it was a practical idea. I gave you my reasoning as to why it isn't and I've laid out the facts that she is a bleep. It is another piece of tat designed to make parents feel inferior and that they need to part with money. They aren't in the least bit inferior to this airhead and nor do they need to part with money which Hollie doesn't know the value of.
I’ve re-read your essay a few times and in all honestly while you write in a bizarrely hateful and derogatory way, zero about the above sounds like she’s a bad person.
So let me get this straight your reasons are:

she is happy

She acts as if life is a walking talking fairytale

Her mum is *let’s face it* someone we would all like and I just heavens above wish my mum would do that for me

She wore a berta gown? Not my taste but doesn’t anger me

she does like a good boomerang but tit in your hat it hurts no one

tell me again where your hatred comes from?

will reiterate, I mentioned a Mat. Oops

I’ve re-read your essay a few times and in all honestly while you write in a bizarrely hateful and derogatory way, zero about the above sounds like she’s a bad person.
So let me get this straight your reasons are:

she is happy

She acts as if life is a walking talking fairytale

Her mum is *let’s face it* someone we would all like and I just heavens above wish my mum would do that for me

She wore a berta gown? Not my taste but doesn’t anger me

she does like a good boomerang but tit in your hat it hurts no one

tell me again where your hatred comes from?

will reiterate, I mentioned a Mat. Oops
Not an essay.
Nobody is happy constantly. Nobody. At all. Happy people do not spend every second of every day seeking validation via videos and photos.
No, I'm perfectly happy with my Mum who busted her ass as a single parent to provide for me and is a brilliant Grandmother to my child - she also lives in the real world and thus, doesn't have time to simply conveniently pop in to do my housework as a happy surprise for me to come home to!
The gown. The cost. The promotion of her "business" and her selfish, capitalist views and beliefs once laundered all over the Internet. She is repugnant and selling this absolute tat takes people for mugs.

Not an essay.
Nobody is happy constantly. Nobody. At all. Happy people do not spend every second of every day seeking validation via videos and photos.
No, I'm perfectly happy with my Mum who busted her ass as a single parent to provide for me and is a brilliant Grandmother to my child - she also lives in the real world and thus, doesn't have time to simply conveniently pop in to do my housework as a happy surprise for me to come home to!
The gown. The cost. The promotion of her "business" and her selfish, capitalist views and beliefs once laundered all over the Internet. She is repugnant and selling this absolute tat takes people for mugs.
The cost of her dress, her happiness and her mother helping her out offends you? I can’t believe you would sit here and admit that.
Can you see how bitter that sounds?
Weird world we live in. Think I’ve had enough of this shameful toxicity, the way you speak sounds as if she has done far worse than make her own business and share her mum. I hope you find the happiness you so desperately hate in others.
Goodnight. Godbless.

Off to find a thread where people actually have reasons to critique and not primary school level vendettas 😂

Last edited:
Wow I seem to have started something 🤣🤣 I didn’t say anything about how practical the mats are, tbh I think they could be a good idea…however as shown by her writing boards she puts a huge mark up on things and I’m sure by googling you could find something similar that ships to your country.
also tattle is a gossip site, not somewhere just to discuss ads, it’s a place to express opinions which fandwild has been doing. Hollie lives in a dreamland, you can guess the size of her bank account by her house, the machine shebought for her writing boards and also by googling her husbands business.

I was really looking forward to these so don’t piss on my parade. Enough to make you feel inadequate watching the instahuns in full force when I can’t even fit a doorstop in my flat let alone a cement tray *tuff tray 🤮* but the mats for once of all her ideas actually seem practical.
You joined tattle ten mins before you posted this…hmm 🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
FB2B06F5-6DDF-46F1-A662-1778C59AE1EE.png

Just here to document the flattest Yorkshire puddings I’ve ever seen 😂 her food usually looks lush (credit where it’s due) but this is an insult to toad in the hole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
708FE09F-D0C7-480F-91C8-DAB1C24FE01B.png

Read the room…
You could afford a holiday Hollie. Some of us aren’t putting the heating on this year, let alone high enough so it feel like we’re on holiday.

Reactions: 6
Long time tattle lurker, googled this woman as I was recommended her Bamboo plate company for weaning bits for my LG. However order placed over 2 weeks ago, no communication whatsoever, messaged her and the company to no avail, mega disappointed in myself for not researching her more however I usually trust friends recommendations (bamboo SM not updated and companies House suggests accounts overdue...). Have to buy elsewhere now which is tough in this climate combined with lovely SMP haha just raised it with bank in the hope they can help refund :)
Lesson learned more fool me!

• Wow
Reactions: 5