Hayley Emma X

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a newborn baby in July 2020 when things were slightly better as well. I’d have loved a baby in lockdown as you could have restricted visitors, your partner at home more than usual, more time indoors soaking up the newborn bubble. It’s the people who had toddlers in lockdown that should bang on about it like she does, I can’t imagine how hard it would have been being stuck indoors with a toddler a lot more than they’re used too!
Or the people pregnant in lockdown. I had to go to my 20 scan alone and told bad news, alone while my partner was sat waiting in the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she's paying some random fitness coach to help with weight loss, when her own sister is a PT. Surely she could have given her some nutritional advice for free

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised she's paying some random fitness coach to help with weight loss, when her own sister is a PT. Surely she could have given her some nutritional advice for free
I kinda get it, I don’t think I’d be as strict with myself if I was just relying on my sister for accountability. That coach she’s using charges A LOT though from what I’ve heard so you’d need to be getting good results

Did you all know she’s been to Ibiza before?🤣 she’s honestly so blooming repetitive! If it’s not about being a boy mum it’s about being a lockdown mum and if it’s not about that it’s that she’s been to Ibiza in her youth and loves the island! 🤣
Also why does she have her kid standing so close to a cliff edge!?! I’m panicking just looking at it. As long as she got that perfect insta pic tho who cares about safety!!

Did you all know she’s been to Ibiza before?🤣 she’s honestly so blooming repetitive! If it’s not about being a boy mum it’s about being a lockdown mum and if it’s not about that it’s that she’s been to Ibiza in her youth and loves the island! 🤣
Also why does she have her kid standing so close to a cliff edge!?! I’m panicking just looking at it. As long as she got that perfect insta pic tho who cares about safety!!
I actually came here to same thing about her going to Ibiza before. 🤣give it a rest you’ve only said 100 times.
I wonder what her husband thinks of her putting so much of their family holiday and kids on social media for thousands to see.

She also does night shifts, not sure if she's mentioned it 🤣

• Haha
What I don’t understand is how she affords it all when she isn’t on much at all as a HCA and her husband won’t be on the highest working for the council. Probably because they rely so much on her mum and step dad to look after the boys and save so much on childcare… But then moan that those you have both sets of grandparents nearby are so lucky 🙄

She’s very brave posting that video of herself in a bikini letting it all wobble about. I’d definitely wear the bikini and let it wobble about too but for 12K followers to see. It’s just so weird. Also showing her husband’s body too. I don’t think many partners would appreciate also being flaunted to thousands.

Her husband has more than one job to keep up with the lifestyle too and I think she works full time as well so spends a lot of time away from the boys.

I can’t believe she’s posting drunk stories of her friends at a party to 12k followers, I’d be fuming if my friend did that to me

Reuben's birthday tomorrow, I wonder if it's going to be another depressing beige affair

Reactions: 3
She’s very brave posting that video of herself in a bikini letting it all wobble about. I’d definitely wear the bikini and let it wobble about too but for 12K followers to see. It’s just so weird. Also showing her husband’s body too. I don’t think many partners would appreciate also being flaunted to thousands.
What video?