Grackle #5 A Tradwife-core bore, who is watching anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it so odd she was moaning about her Tesco delivery being late - if she can waste time driving to 5 different m and ses to find a flipping dip why on earth can’t she go to Tesco to do her weekly food shop… or does Rick not want her shopping with the povvoes

Reactions: 12
The last time I suggested she was perhaps pregnant, some posters got very upset with me for assuming, so heads up you too could get an ear-ache :ROFLMAO:

I have to give grace credit in the last vlog as she made a good point. She basically said people watch vlogs to escape from the mundane parts of life they usually don't want to be reminded of the all the horrors of life. I kind of agree with her. I've noticed a lot of the vlogs I watch are just people going about their lives but they dont really over-share on the doom and gloom and i guess a lot of people would switch off if they did? I do wonder what upset her though. She's kind of breadcrumbing it towards the end, either mention it or don't this drawn out have a guess shite youtubers do bothers me.

Reactions: 11
I was going to say she was preggers when you were saying she was pale, but I thought I'd get a whooping so I didn't :p makes sense tho, knew she would quick.

Reactions: 6
She did not just call an argument/discussion with her husband an "argee-pargee"?
Also, haven't they had a discussion about pasta shapes before, on camera? They really don't seem to have much to talk about.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear god they’re so dull. I can’t bear it anymore. She’s just unlikeable now, and all that stupid singing and terrible accents. This last video has left me feeling quite stabby

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no life and that’s me being serious. She goes to supermarkets and buys overpriced dips and that was two days of ‘content’. I’m not being funny, she literally does nothing else apart from the occasional afternoon tea. She must be so unfulfilled.

Reactions: 12
Is she planning to have kids or just show cosco toilet tissue, bake and sometimes go to afternoon tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she flipping say flipping every flipping sentence
I don't think she realises that any reference to the word duck, be that flipping, feckin, freaking etc is still seen as saying the word duck in the eyes of their all seeing magical man in the sky. Grow up grack, duck isn't as crass as youre trying ever so hard to make it out to be.

You can tell a lot about the people, who actively choose to say anything but duck when really they want to. If around children I get it - i'm not into swearing around children however her audience aren't children (anymore). Break free grace, say FUCKKKK! :ROFLMAO: we know you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should name a new series of videos 'Waste with Grace' for the amount she buys for 1 sip/bite of 20 items that she doesn't even like.
it’s so wasteful

she alluded to poor mental health in one of her vlogs last week (think it was the bournbourn brownies one)…of course she never goes into any detail but a part of me wonders if it’s hitting home that she’s uncomfortable being married.. little things like him picking her Nandos order for her (which looked like the type of thing u wud pick if u were on a diet- rice peas and one piece of chicken) and the fact she seems to rarely go outside besides being aunty to her sisters kid Is giving me controlling vibes… must be so awkward sharing a marital bed and all the expectations that comes with having never dated / had any experience with anyone else before💀… I think the excessive consumption /OTT reactions to food/ baths etc might be a bit of a coping mechanism idk … there’s something seriously strange going on

Reactions: 23
I've said it before, she needs to divorce him, duck her whole crazy family off and go and travel the world solo for a few years. Find herself and actually live for once.

Reactions: 33
it’s so wasteful

she alluded to poor mental health in one of her vlogs last week (think it was the bournbourn brownies one)…of course she never goes into any detail but a part of me wonders if it’s hitting home that she’s uncomfortable being married.. little things like him picking her Nandos order for her (which looked like the type of thing u wud pick if u were on a diet- rice peas and one piece of chicken) and the fact she seems to rarely go outside besides being aunty to her sisters kid Is giving me controlling vibes… must be so awkward sharing a marital bed and all the expectations that comes with having never dated / had any experience with anyone else before💀… I think the excessive consumption /OTT reactions to food/ baths etc might be a bit of a coping mechanism idk … there’s something seriously strange going on
what about him tucking a teddy in bed waiting for her to come out the bath? it could be seen as a jokey thing to do with your husband but in this case it screams infantilization to me and it is very worrying.

Reactions: 7
If it's true, we already predicted this waaaay before her marriage huh? It was very very rushed and sudden and remember she didn't even wear a dress she liked? Do you guys remember when she first posted that clip idk on tt or her IG when they had a dress fitting? We all pretty much loved all the looks and in the end she was wearing something completely different, a look she said she didn't even really liked (much). I still think she looked really nice on her wedding day but remember we all thought it was sad she wasn't allowed to wear a dress she loved no matter the style? That was already a huge red flag for me.
Her family already was very controlling then, and also before do you guys remember? When she still lived at home and bought new clothes and tried them on and showed her family (keep/not keep), I remember Chloe often telling her it was too revealing when you could barely see any skin at all!
I think now her husband is probably in many ways also controlling her. I don't know in what ways but he does seem to want to make a lot of decisions for her/them. Also like wasn't she always sitting in the cold at home not turning on the heating system? I don't know if it was her own decision in order to save money or it was him telling her it would be a great way to do so, but it still gave us a bit of an ick didn't it? I mean, i also sit in the cold all winter and it does save me a LOT of money so I'm totally on board but it did seem like she wasn't on board that's the big issue.

I also don't think she's capable of having a proper conflict. I think she never learned to have a good conflict at home and how to problem solve things like that. Everybody always "ruled" over her, she never truly got her way/say and I think that affects her relationship right now.

I grew up in a household where we had a lot of conflicts, we argued, cried and raised our voices a lot - yes, those time were really really tough for me and in those ways my house was often an "unsafe" space for me. Not physically but mentally. But I did learn a lot from it and we also grew very very close over time because we pushed each other, set boundaries, learned about each other, listened, talked, argued, and in the end we always resolved our issues one way or another. Yes, arguing and a conflict is tough, but also important because you learn what your personal boundaries are, how to set them, how to ask for them and you also learn those of someone else, how to respect them and how to compromise. I don't think she's capable of that at all and I think that is really affecting her mental health. The shine off the wedding preparations + the wedding wore off and it lost it's novelty/freshness the reality is really hitting her I think~

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.