Fury Family #2 Mental health what? 🤯 It’s like saying “He has leg.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might not have looked bad but it required a lot of stitches. Simple fact is that it would not heal enough for a match that soon! It would split open again with the lightest contact.

Reactions: 2
So Paris is expecting baby number 8 😳
There comes a point where once you have a certain number of children, you cannot meet or fulfil the needs of them all, because you cannot devote the time and attention adequately. Considering the big fat inbred fella is never around, she is using nannies and the other kids to raise each other/themselves. See also: the Duggars. It’s just irresponsible breeding. Gross.

Reactions: 25
So Paris is expecting baby number 8 😳
I think she does it each time she feels insecure...
thinks it will stop him straying
Seriously? They’re going to make it to double digits this rate.
Agree, every times there’s a bump in the road a baby is produced.
There comes a point where once you have a certain number of children, you cannot meet or fulfil the needs of them all, because you cannot devote the time and attention adequately. Considering the big fat inbred fella is never around, she is using nannies and the other kids to raise each other/themselves. See also: the Duggars. It’s just irresponsible breeding. Gross.
I don't think it has anything to do with a 'bump in the road' or feeling insecure etc. It is totally normal for travellers to have this many kids.

Reactions: 5
I don't think he even wanted the last two, it's her.

so the commentators can say at this next fight "his pregnant wife" 🙄.

another one for the already boiling pot unhappy looking home.
---
Tyson only has 4 brothers, and she has only 1 sister and 1 brother?,

so their parents didn't follow the travellers tradition to have loads ( although 5 is still a lot lol)

They should be dealing with the kids they have, and already struggle with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't think it has anything to do with a 'bump in the road' or feeling insecure etc. It is totally normal for travellers to have this many kids.
I agree with you entirely.. Travellers conduct their lives (and relationships) much differently to perhaps what we're all used to which is why we all automatically assume each baby is a band-aid baby, rather than just genuinely being another baby because they want one.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if unpopular opinion…but I think this about The Radfords.

Reactions: 17
Agree it’s totally normal for travellers to have huge families relative to non traveller families but with them they split up for a bit then got back together and had a baby etc.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if unpopular opinion…but I think this about The Radfords.
Oh the rapist nonce and his missus who have like 22 kids? Not unpopular at all. Completely agree.
---
Agree it’s totally normal for travellers to have huge families relative to non traveller families but with them they split up for a bit then got back together and had a baby etc.
Might be normal but still not great or ethical. At least the taxpayer isn’t funding their lifestyle I guess

Reactions: 11