Formula 1 Wags #214 Return to Imola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Magui’s latest follow - the Portuguese national football team. Chances we are back at square one in the her/Joao/Lando situation? 🤣
I wish Luisa would be messy and start interacting with Joao on instagram 😂 it’s a good thing I’m not in the public eye cause if my ex was dating a different messier version of me my petty ass would for sure be trying to stir up a little bit of drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i know she's there to film her show but I found it funny regardless

1715811166997.png

1715811181592.png

Praying we get a picture of them talking to each other in a cafe again (maybe he can get his secret blowie ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was this? The account is/has gone private now.
Ah another magui video. Alsonon tiktok making the rounds. Looks even worse for her. It will pop up somewhere soon
---
Meanwhile You Brits are so messy
Charlotte Tilvury in middle of it all, as usual. How long til magui drop an ad
Screenshot_20240515_192736.jpg

---
Here ya go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Here ya go

I could understand going to the background a bit once the cameras and people started gathering around him but she didn’t interact with him or anyone around him even once. What’s even the point of being around lol. (for the attention after, I know, but she could not have possibly looked more awkward and out of place and miserable)

Bonus
mistress got full reign of the closet
Screenshot_20240515_200436_X.jpg
---
I could understand going to the background a bit once the cameras and people started gathering around him but she didn’t interact with him or anyone around him even once. What’s even the point of being around lol. (for the attention after, I know, but she could not have possibly looked more awkward and out of place and miserable)
I feel bad for her because he's literally blocking her out of the view of Zak and zaks people right there. I now have a complete view of this event.
Magui was his new body guard. That's all I can think of at this point.
Even landos friends both ditched her and the woman who was walking her around could care less She's just standing there. He looks like such an asshole. It's such a bad look but guess that's what he's going for

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ah another magui video. Alsonon tiktok making the rounds. Looks even worse for her. It will pop up somewhere soon
---
Meanwhile You Brits are so messy
Charlotte Tilvury in middle of it all, as usual. How long til magui drop an ad
View attachment 2938482
---
Here ya go

It’s just weird. I get wanting to step into the background a bit but they don’t seem to interact at all. This looks more like an awkward first the a legit couple.

Side note, whenever I see her on her phone in these clips I can’t not think about the fact that she was checking the gossip accounts while that was happening.

Reactions: 7
It’s just weird. I get wanting to step into the background a bit but they don’t seem to interact at all. This looks more like an awkward first the a legit couple.

Side note, whenever I see her on her phone in these clips I can’t not think about the fact that she was checking the gossip accounts while that was happening.
The only thing thing I've ever seen him want to be farther away from is 🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God that was painfull to watch. It was sad to see someone with so little self respect that she was brushed aside. Is fame and nd clout really worth that?

Reactions: 5
God that was painfull to watch. It was sad to see someone with so little self respect that she was brushed aside. Is fame and nd clout really worth that?
To her, apparently it is 😬 I usually don't judge too much when things look "off" in photographs, since it's just a millisecond in time, but the video leaves little room for doubt

Reactions: 8
To her, apparently it is 😬 I usually don't judge too much when things look "off" in photographs, since it's just a millisecond in time, but the video leaves little room for doubt
I think the reality dawned on her, and she was bored as hell.
Hence the bouncing back to Joao to spice things up again.

We need to add happy to - endlessly yet decoratively - stand in the corner of a garage to the wag list. Also to be happy driven round and round Monaco in different cars.

Reactions: 5
We have media day today... wonder which wag(s) are so determined to be seen to arrive today as well.

His outfit, with loose pants and tucked in t-shirt. 😍👖

---
Screenshot_20240516_181256_Instagram.jpg

NOT THEM ANNOUNCE LANDO & MAGUI AS COUPLE! 🤮🤮🤮 Meanwhile, other Insta wags accs haven't. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.