Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW !! If this is what eyelid surgery looks like to make you look more awake I’ll give it a miss 😂
She’ll be getting under eye wrinkle treatment next 🤣🤣🤣
Clean ya teeth next time Fopps before posing in a random Doorway 😫😫😫

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
WOW !! If this is what eyelid surgery looks like to make you look more awake I’ll give it a miss 😂
She’ll be getting under eye wrinkle treatment next 🤣🤣🤣
Clean ya teeth next time Fopps before posing in a random Doorway 😫😫😫
Teeth are always grubby

Reactions: 10
She looks dreadful! And the shoes, hideous as usual! Does she not think about tanning her corpse feet?!

Reactions: 9
Boulder boobs seriously needs to get a life. Imagine taking a photo of ice lollies on a Sunday talking about calories, in an ICE lolly. duck offffffffffffff!
Can’t believe anyone can be so sad says me sat on a balcony in Menorca listening to a Drifters Tribute act after drinking a bottle of wine to myself and sat eating chocolate Get a bleeping life you sad fart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe anyone can be so sad says me sat on a balcony in Menorca listening to a Drifters Tribute act after drinking a bottle of wine to myself and sat eating chocolate Get a bleeping life you sad fart
Yours sounds like a great night.. love a bit of the Drifters 😘😘

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine if her robot replied link sent 😂😂
---

Her eyes look worse now then before , they should be healed by now and glowing but hers are horrible they won’t get any better at all
I can't believe how bad they are! The op has really accentuated the heavy lid and the thick line where they've removed skin 😳 what a waste of money!

Reactions: 11
I can't believe how bad they are! The op has really accentuated the heavy lid and the thick line where they've removed skin 😳 what a waste of money!
Well it’s given us a big laugh so minnie well spent if you ask me 😂😂😂 Stupid stupid vain woman. She would have been better going on a health retreat for 10 days than trying a quick fix “mummy makeover”. Jeez the title of that is just insulting to women isn’t it? Like mums need to be fixed back to plastic doll perfection. Definitely not a woman supporting women. Wonder if her before and after have pictures been put on the website? They’d only photoshop out the scars anyway I guess

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.