Fernibops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Seth has to do chores to earn his screen time. Picking up dog tit etc. No mention of what Nancy does to earn hers though.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she's become unhealthily military about their food ? She even said herself she doesn't think about what it tastes like anymore, just what nutrition it has.
Also poor Seth, saying they hate laziness just because he had a lie in on a Sunday. It's a well known fact that teens need a lot more sleep.

Also poor Seth, saying they hate laziness just because he had a lie in on a Sunday. It's a well known fact that teens need a lot more sleep.
I despise people spouting about 'laziness' when what they mean is 'catching up on sleep'. Ironically Seth was doing something good for his health and wellbeing, probably more than her ridiculous dieting does.

Reactions: 7
How is this woman so rich? Is her husband from money as she doesn’t seem to be from a rich family?

He works his arse off and she spends the cash.

She'd get a lot of views if she showed that eye thing bursting and oozing. It looked like it was ready. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is this woman so rich? Is her husband from money as she doesn’t seem to be from a rich family?
She certainly comes from some money. She's shown her parents' house; they're not short of a bob or two. But I do think Ryan has done well with his business too.

What does his business do?
Ryan is hard working and self made. Started as a carpet fitter, then grew a flooring business and eventually office renovation business in Europe (that's why they moved to France). It has now developed into a building company mainly rennovating villas in France. He has his own YouTube channel showing the developments which Fern films and edits. I really admire them but worry that her constant good/bad food narrative might affect her kids' relationship with food.

Reactions: 5
When they were first married and had Seth they were living in a caravan. He got taken on and given a chance by a carpet fitter, who trained him up. Ryan then started his own business which ultimately went bankrupt, a steep learning curve, by his own admission. He started over again. Now has his own company again, this time in France. All is not what it seems. Neither of them really comes from money. Her parents have a nice home in Doncaster. Cheap property etc etc. It's all smoke and mirrors. Nothing. Is quite what it seems. He does seem to be doing well now but don't forget, they literally have nothing at thr moment. They're living in a small rental paying someone else's mortgage.

Reactions: 2
When they were first married and had Seth they were living in a caravan. He got taken on and given a chance by a carpet fitter, who trained him up. Ryan then started his own business which ultimately went bankrupt, a steep learning curve, by his own admission. He started over again. Now has his own company again, this time in France. All is not what it seems. Neither of them really comes from money. Her parents have a nice home in Doncaster. Cheap property etc etc. It's all smoke and mirrors. Nothing. Is quite what it seems. He does seem to be doing well now but don't forget, they literally have nothing at thr moment. They're living in a small rental paying someone else's mortgage.
They must have the villa profit invested though, earning money

Reactions: 1
Taking your kids to look at Trump’s house. 🤮🤮
You can just tell she has no idea about whats going on in the world , her saying Trump is probably in there sunbathing now !

Err no I think you will find luv he has been in court day after day , possibly facing jail time , whilst also sleeping and farting there !

The constant going on about good stuff and inflammation and sugar is so bloody boring , the kids look fed up and really don't want to be filmed and looked embarrassed at her shouting out in the convertible ,why does she bother for so few YT views ?

Is it school holidays in France ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They must have the villa profit invested though, earning money
Oh yeah of course but they still are paying rent for the house they're living in and in the area they are that can't be cheap.

Ita good to see someone who hates consumerism ,as per their statement in a recent vlog, not taking advantage of it whilst in the states.

I turned last weeks vlog off halfway through, it wasn't of interest to me and i just couldnt watch it and I won't be watching this week's either.

Oh yeah of course but they still are paying rent for the house they're living in and in the area they are that can't be cheap.

Ita good to see someone who hates consumerism ,as per their statement in a recent vlog, not taking advantage of it whilst in the states.

I turned last weeks vlog off halfway through, it wasn't of interest to me and i just couldnt watch it and I won't be watching this week's either.
They spent $500+ in Target on absolute crap, so I can’t even begin to think how much they spent elsewhere. And now they are moving on to LA. 😆

• Haha
This American holiday looks awful. The amount of money they spent on total rubbish! And why on earth were they filming Trump supporters? Ew.

Does she not understand that she’s not getting great customer service in France because they are sick of ignorant Brits refusing to speak/learn French? 🙄

That brisket looked insane. 😛

Poor old Seth again, mummy dearest laughing her head off at him for not enjoying the roller coaster, while Nancy gets no end of praise for hanging off a metal bar 🤔

• Haha