Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d feel for some up and comer, who’s big into fitness and puts in the effort, getting asked to do this, thinking you’re moving up in the insta career ladder, and seeing the likes of Grace on the listing!!!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

From crappy West to tit Fest, you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Maybe she’ll be showing how to make your heart expand with her caaa-cowww demo, while Trisha does a gourmet cookery demo?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she's going to do a cooking demo at tit Fest of her shepherd's pie ( endorsed by Kips)!

Its v hard to get shepherd's pie wrong....I wonder what makes hers so amazing....
Worcestershire sauce ( 🤪)...I hope she never attempts to pronounce that...
Wortttt-chett-heeerr

She is in constant need of praise, it's embarrassing for some one mid 30s!

Reactions: 18
Maybe she's going to do a cooking demo at tit Fest of her shepherd's pie ( endorsed by Kips)!

Its v hard to get shepherd's pie wrong....I wonder what makes hers so amazing....
Worcestershire sauce ( 🤪)...I hope she never attempts to pronounce that...
Wortttt-chett-heeerr

She is in constant need of praise, it's embarrassing for some one mid 30s!
Shepherds pie with her secreeehhhh ingrejint - a packeh of Tayhohhh crushed on top 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I bet its beef mince....

Ive just watched an episode of ramseys kitchen nightmares when he had to point out that if you use beef mince its a cottage pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's too funny. Putting it on the Internet your husband said your shepherds pie was nice!! Is she 12??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah lads, yiz are bein’ too mean to her. She’s obviously working in the Food Court
Working? U mean eating!! 🤣
---
Ah lads if she flicks one more lid, I may have to track her down and slap her!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The latest reel 😂😂😂 I’m actually in convulsions .

She’s manic posting now the last week

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest reel 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this one needs a colonoscopy because she’s so full of shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.