Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her live in the garden today, someone suggested Tommy fight the woman’s husband and she said he will once he’s finished chemo
He’s got a lot of physical strength and hair on his body considering he’s “going through chemo” lmao she’s such a liar

Reactions: 8
He’s got a lot of physical strength and hair on his body considering he’s “going through chemo” lmao she’s such a liar
I feel bad saying someone’s lying about cancer especially if they aren’t but it doesn’t make sense. Anyone normal would say it’s not anyone’s business but they literally mentioned it first. Why aren’t any of her followers asking for updates surely they are so “loved” people would be wanting an update on his progress etc? Or is this conveniently forgotten about cos even her minions who fawn all over her think they are lying but don’t want to call them out? Sorry but if you’re fella is going through cancer and chemo for the multiple times then a fake fight would be last on the mind?

Reactions: 7
I feel bad saying someone’s lying about cancer especially if they aren’t but it doesn’t make sense. Anyone normal would say it’s not anyone’s business but they literally mentioned it first. Why aren’t any of her followers asking for updates surely they are so “loved” people would be wanting an update on his progress etc? Or is this conveniently forgotten about cos even her minions who fawn all over her think they are lying but don’t want to call them out? Sorry but if you’re fella is going through cancer and chemo for the multiple times then a fake fight would be last on the mind?
She’s fully lying lmao like you said if he really had cancer she wouldn’t:
- be smoking around him
- carrying on with all this fight nonsense

Reactions: 8
I’m inclined to think they are lying. Bad mom said 5 days ago that her fella and Tommy was fighting in the same ring and has said nothing since then about that part being cancelled. Also one of the charities is Marie curie so you’d think it was even more important. The whole thing is messy

Reactions: 4
Well well well. Mr having chemo for his lung is smoking like a chimney. Can’t stand liars

IMG_7097.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The thing is, even if he never said it (only one person on here did and I don’t see anything else commented on the Tik toks and according to everyone he’s still fighting) then why would you be smoking if you’ve had cancer and a scare before, they really are a pair of thickos likely to say “I’ll do what I like” well shut up trying to get sympathy thennnnn ffs

Reactions: 1
The thing is, even if he never said it (only one person on here did and I don’t see anything else commented on the Tik toks and according to everyone he’s still fighting) then why would you be smoking if you’ve had cancer and a scare before, they really are a pair of thickos likely to say “I’ll do what I like” well shut up trying to get sympathy thennnnn ffs
His social media is all private but Bridget is the one telling everyone he has cancer

Reactions: 6
His social media is all private but Bridget is the one telling everyone he has cancer
Has she said it recently? Cos I had said there hasn’t been an update and someone said Tommy said on live he wouldn’t be fighting baddad until after he finishes chemo but I’ve personally not heard anything since that article. I don’t doubt that she is saying it like I just haven’t come across it

Has she said it recently? Cos I had said there hasn’t been an update and someone said Tommy said on live he wouldn’t be fighting baddad until after he finishes chemo but I’ve personally not heard anything since that article. I don’t doubt that she is saying it like I just haven’t come across it
Last I saw was a few weeks back on her TT story

Reactions: 1
Well well well. Mr having chemo for his lung is smoking like a chimney. Can’t stand liars

View attachment 2930348
TBF tons of people have lung cancer and still smoke and live with smokers so I wouldn’t say him and Bridgey smoking is an indicator of whether or not they’re lying. It’s unwise of course and the doctor would tell you to quit but people do stupid tit all the time, that’s why outside every hospital there’s a cloud of smoke and people on home oxygen have to be begged not to smoke on it so they don’t blow themselves up.

The rest of the factors are way more indicators of lying about the cancer, eg the fight and that he’s still in what seems like full energy and fitness mode and the story makes zero sense.

Reactions: 4
TBF tons of people have lung cancer and still smoke and live with smokers so I wouldn’t say him and Bridgey smoking is an indicator of whether or not they’re lying. It’s unwise of course and the doctor would tell you to quit but people do stupid tit all the time, that’s why outside every hospital there’s a cloud of smoke and people on home oxygen have to be begged not to smoke on it so they don’t blow themselves up.

The rest of the factors are way more indicators of lying about the cancer, eg the fight and that he’s still in what seems like full energy and fitness mode and the story makes zero sense.
Yeah your point is true, the way he took that cig out of his mouth quick was suss tho like he knows he’s doing something wrong. Just my opinion but if you have lung cancer then you’re pretty stupid to still smoke (living with people who smoke is different imo) unless there’s no hope and you’re enjoying you’re remaining time. To be having treatment or chemo or anything that’s meant to be saving your life, to then smoke is contradictory and stupid (just my opinion) but of course doesn’t equate to them lying. Just can’t stand their smug faces when they are duping people either way

Reactions: 3