Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He rolls out the sob story yet he’s not been involved in any campaign as far as I remember since the surrogacy began. Lip service

Reactions: 16
Is he organising a rally or a march on Leinster House or some high profile campaign to change the law seeing as they are both so well known and could front such a campaign, or is he going on political shows to voice his frustration for the current laws and lobby for change?
Or is he just heading for a facial and a spray tan.
He’s like a keyboard warrior. Phone interviews & social media is as good as it gets with him. Let someone else do the fighting for his gain. How present is he in Blake’s life, work aside, he’s rarely alone with her & doesnt even join them for holidays. I’m guessing this time it’s because he’s saving his leave for when the baby arrives but he barely spent time with them when they flew to France last year. He spent the time he was there drinking & then flew home alone all dramatic about missing his baby while Arthur stayed on for over a week. Days off are spent getting tan, nails & facials.

Reactions: 16
He rolls out the sob story yet he’s not been involved in any campaign as far as I remember since the surrogacy began. Lip service
Brian has no interest or intention to campaign for the rights of surrogates.
Brian just wants the law to change immediately to suit his circumstances.

Reactions: 21
I thought he could adopt her at 2 years? Didn't he say that around the time of the documentary?
I have an original birth cert and an adoption certificate. My birth mother is on the original birth cert (which was only made available to me in the last few years). Father left blank.
On my adoption cert it lists my adoptive parents and it's a legal document. To me they are my parents but all my life I have yearned to k ow who I really am. It would be outrageous even criminal to me if the powers that be just changed my original birth cert to get rid of my biological information. (Many birth certs were falsified of course).As other posters have said, and I said it myself, Brian cannot be on Blakes birth cert because he is not her biological father. Birth certs are supposed to state facts!
Hopefully it will be sorted in a way that will put Blake's interests front and centre!
Exactly! In order to be identified legally a child has to have a mother and father on the birth cert. It takes a sperm and an egg Brian to make a baby. You cannot obliterate the biological mother off the birthcert. Although Aoife isn’t the bio mother she carried her and gave birth to her so she’s on the birth cert. Brian has a complex about not being the kids father. 🙄If he was more present and acted like a dad, regardless of not being the bio father, it wouldn’t matter. He’s such a thick dope. 🙄
---
Is he organising a rally or a march on Leinster House or some high profile campaign to change the law seeing as they are both so well known and could front such a campaign, or is he going on political shows to voice his frustration for the current laws and lobby for change?
Or is he just heading for a facial and a spray tan.
He hasn’t got the brains to organise a rally - I’d go for the facial and spray tan! 😂

Reactions: 13
As others have said, why doesn't he actually do something about it, rather than getting yet another newspaper article? I would say most people roll their eyes and say, this fella again 🥱.

If he feels strongly enough about it, set something up to try to get the law changed, or whatever it is that's required.
Hot air as usual, and publicity. That's all that he is about.

Reactions: 13
My mums husband is not my dad but he loves me just as much as my 2 sisters. It doesn't matter whos name os on a birth cert, sounds like he's having a kitty party for himself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As others have said, why doesn't he actually do something about it, rather than getting yet another newspaper article? I would say most people roll their eyes and say, this fella again 🥱.

If he feels strongly enough about it, set something up to try to get the law changed, or whatever it is that's required.
Hot air as usual, and publicity. That's all that he is about.
Brian doesn't even open his emails on work he has other people screenshot them and WhatsApp him them he is so lazy so not a hope he will get up off his arse and campaign for this

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Surprised Arfur hasn't rolled out a Girls Aloud story yet seen as they're in Dublin this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Brian will be there the weekend in the 3 arena god forbid he would spend some time with blake

Reactions: 5
Poor Blake. Anyone know what’s Aoife’s profession!! Bar nanny and surrogate

Reactions: 7
My two cents on this.
I do agree that their should be some sort of legal certificate saying who her parents are and I do hope that this is passed. For all parents who have used surrogacy.

But I don't agree that he should be on her birth certificate. A birth certificate is a legal document. It legally states who is the child's biological father and mother.
You can't mess with that because it suits you.
Yes, they do need to maybe bring in a new legal guardian certificate to protect families in this situation. But he needs to get over the fact that he isn't on the birth cert.
There's thousands and thousands of mothers and fathers all over the country raising children that aren't biologically theirs. They just get on with it.
Yes and it really doesn’t make them any less parent just because their name isn’t down. Really anyone can parent a child and a lot of people are doing so in all kinds of complex situations.
---
He’s like a keyboard warrior. Phone interviews & social media is as good as it gets with him. Let someone else do the fighting for his gain. How present is he in Blake’s life, work aside, he’s rarely alone with her & doesnt even join them for holidays. I’m guessing this time it’s because he’s saving his leave for when the baby arrives but he barely spent time with them when they flew to France last year. He spent the time he was there drinking & then flew home alone all dramatic about missing his baby while Arthur stayed on for over a week. Days off are spent getting tan, nails & facials.
He’s not invested in her really. She’s Arthur’s child. Brian is not equipped to be a parent. Biological or not. He’s just not cut out for it. I know someone in my own family that’s like that. Some people just can’t deal with kids. They are too narcissistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.