Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the most mundane life and moans about absolutely everything. I agree that she mustn’t have any friends, the stuff she speaks to her stories about is what you might text your friends.

Reactions: 1
I’d be fuming if my daughter went to a sleepover and ended up as content on this awful woman’s Instagram. I know she hasn’t shown their face but a childhood sleepover should be completely private.

Reactions: 6
I’d be fuming if my daughter went to a sleepover and ended up as content on this awful woman’s Instagram. I know she hasn’t shown their face but a childhood sleepover should be completely private.
It’s an improvement on last year as she showed their faces too!!

Reactions: 2
Glad to hear Steve’s got more confidence. I’m sure she’ll have berated that out of him before the end of the week and document it all over her stories.

• Haha
I wonder how it's gonna work with them both working from home. She hated it when he was at home for 1 day not so long ago, kept complaining that couldn't chat on stories coz he kept walking in, and the looks she was giving him, well.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t he work at home maybe in the pandemic and she complained relentlessly that he had his computer set up and it was messy. I think it was during the phase she was going on and on about how well she was doing because she had a kitchen island.

Manners should be taught via the national curriculum? PARENTS should teach their children manners ffs.

Reactions: 5
Manners should be taught via the national curriculum? PARENTS should teach their children manners ffs.
Absolutely. It all comes from home and no amount of classroom teaching can install this in a young person. They copy what they see from a young age. Teacher bashing much, Natalie?

Is she high? What was that monologue about Hitler, haters and Sarah Everard about? 🤔 she can’t articulate well AT ALL, losing her point all over the place. Like listening to verbal diarrhoea 😵💫

• Wow
Did she just... Liken having her mirrors broken by teenagers, to Hitler?!? I mean, surely she didn't?!

• Haha
She needs to stay off her stories and find some friends to talk to. It’s just embarrassing on a supposed business page.

Why is she moaning about nursery being 9-3. She works from home for herself. God forbid she had an actual job where she had to work 5pm or even later if you want them longer in nursery then pay for a private one or send them to a childminder.

It's so evident that she has an extremely mundane life and absolute bare minimum social interaction outside of Instagram. The fact the most interesting thing that happened to her this week was a person spoke to her. Most of all it's extremely evident that she simply has no friends.

Reactions: 4
If she was that concerned why not turn back and get her daughter or double check with someone?
And the nerve, she's an odd fish fish at best, and more likely a stuck up cow, scoffing at how someone would dare speak to her as if she's god gift and more laughable she thinks it's because she is sexy 🫣