Baby Led Weaning Cookbook #3 Natalie Led Moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting about Rafah then literally the next story is an ad for protein powder. She’s absolutely disgusting. Could she look any less sincere?!

Reactions: 4
It’s been CARNAGE….because the kids have been home and made a bit of mess 🙈 so boring!!!! Why does she feel the need to share this?

I can't deal that she described life as being 'absolute carnage' because she's done some bits around the house and put a wash on. And why is she so obsessed with getting her house to look like the kids have grown and moved out? She seriously needs more going on in her life to fill her time.

Reactions: 3
She’s sooooooo tone deaf. There is a cost of living crisis. There are wars going on. There are people living in tents having lost ALL their possessions. And she’s whinging that she wants to get rid of more stuff. Just bloody be grateful! I look around every day at how much I have - stuff, health, love, security, safety, warmth, food - and feel overwhelmingly blessed. Stop moaning that getting rid of 60% of your belongings isn’t good enough. It’s not like she’s trying to be minimalist so she can e.g give a certain proportion of her income to charity. It’s entirely about aesthetics. Genuinely feel like she’s very mentally poorly.

Reactions: 1
She wants to declutter but willing to buy herself more dresses!
if I was Steve, I’d say declutter away but don’t touch my bleeping stuff!
does she think this declutterring phase is going to make her trendy/popular and less of a twit?

I’ve never encountered a woman who is an expert on everything with absolutely no knowledge or qualifications outside of watching some (bias) Tik Tok videos.
Yesterday she was claiming clover lawns will strangle ALL weeds. Today she’s happy to live with weeds. The same with her new health kick, eating bone broth and fasting etc. Decluttering (but only the kids stuff). Exercise. Weaning. Business mogul. Literally the list is endless what this woman thinks she’s an expert in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7