Autistic.etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why she didn't just send them. It's not a hard thing to do and this whole situation could've been avoided.
She mentioned having to get advice on the CCJs previously so it could be that

I’m pretty sure she can ask for the couples to consent to removing them or something

She mentioned having to get advice on the CCJs previously so it could be that

I’m pretty sure she can ask for the couples to consent to removing them or something
Surely she could've just told them that though and I'm sure they'd have been understanding.
If she'd have done her job properly the CCJs could've been avoided too. It just seems like she's caused herself so much unnecessary stress.

Surely she could've just told them that though and I'm sure they'd have been understanding.
If she'd have done her job properly the CCJs could've been avoided too. It just seems like she's caused herself so much unnecessary stress.
Being understanding doesn’t mean they would have automatically agreed with them. She may also not have known about the possibility of getting them removed that way, hence advice part of it all

the way she behaved throughout this is hardly ideal

Reactions: 2
Yep live now too. Plenty of eye contact with camera, speaking, smiling, no sign of the rocking back and forth ‘selective mutism’ she was claiming months ago. :rolleyes:

Attachments

absolute con artist
---
how does she even claim pip ? she can’t be a british citizen surely? i thought there’s earnings criteria

Reactions: 4
absolute con artist
---
how does she even claim pip ? she can’t be a british citizen surely? i thought there’s earnings criteria
I think she must have settled status, which would entitle her. She was married to a British citizen for a few years too which may have helped.

Oh I did a few screen records yesterday because the only time her speech would slow and her eyes would roll and she would do those hand movements was if it was a question she didn’t like.
I just put behind a spoiler so as not to clog up the thread.

Oh I did a few screen records yesterday because the only time her speech would slow and her eyes would roll and she would do those hand movements was if it was a question she didn’t like.
I just put behind a spoiler so as not to clog up the thread.

This is what I mentioned before after watching one of her live. Her "Autism" would only show up when someone reminded her she had it 😂
---
She was just talking about Sweden so I presume that is where she's from.
Says she's been here 12 years

Last edited:
  • Haha
she has an accent, but can’t work out where she is from.
She’s Swedish, moved to the UK when she was 20 (so 12 years ago as she’s now 32). I remember screenshotting a bunch of stuff from her public FB before she deactivated it, this was one of the photos that is an article about her life/photography, and another about her wedding. I have a few more but they’re not that interesting.

edit: ah uploading to tattle has ruined the quality, so you can’t read the article. It basically just talks about her photography business and how she moved to the UK. Uploaded zoomed in version if it helps.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh wow.
Had no idea she was married.
just wondering if the divorce (im presuming) triggered her whole decline in mental health and rather than dealing with that, it is showing it health/autism instead?
Hopefully she can get back on track now the photography stuff is done and get back to some sort of work as it’s good to keep a routine. I’m of course, not taking away from the heartache that others have been through, but hopefully she can move past this all now. I just don’t recommend running a photography business… but maybe working for a photographer would be better.

Ah I didn’t know she was married! Or about the 12 years, I did read she had a photography business in Sweden which I thought would be more recent as she looks pretty young, anyone know how old she is?

Edit: Just seen above that she’s 32. That’s crazy. Feel like she has aged a lot since she was last active on Tiktok though.

Oh wow.
just wondering if the divorce (im presuming) triggered her whole decline in mental health and rather than dealing with that, it is showing it health/autism instead?
Hopefully she can get back on track now the photography stuff is done and get back to some sort of work as it’s good to keep a routine. I’m of course, not taking away from the heartache that others have been through, but hopefully she can move past this all now. I just don’t recommend running a photography business… but maybe working for a photographer would be better.
I genuinely don’t think she has autism. I am aware people can mask but she literally seems to be able to switch it on and off. I also think it’s very interesting that now that she’s back her hair and general style is much more adult compared to the childlike presentation she had when she was rocking back and forth and pretending to be mute.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t think she has autism. I am aware people can mask but she literally seems to be able to switch it on and off. I also think it’s very interesting that now that she’s back her hair and general style is much more adult compared to the childlike presentation she had when she was rocking back and forth and pretending to be mute.
I can’t comment on whether she is or isn’t autistic but I’m wondering if some of her MH symptoms may be mimicking some of the symptoms? For example, I have a sensory processing disorder but I’m not autistic. I also have MH issues.

Oh wow.
She definitely won’t be working. These were her responses when someone asked her about that yesterday