Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion about her trauma is that nobody told her. She thought CB was going to be like in the movies. Nothing will convince me otherwise. Certainly not her intellect since. Alf was “ overcooked ” red, “ imperfect” so to speak. Her shallow side could not believe she didn’t have an A grade birth with a picture perfect baby.

Reactions: 18
Totally agree with whoever said Ash thinks birth trauma can only be caused by someone else’s wrongdoing. She ‘hopes every woman can have a positive birth’ and ‘things need to change’. Of course she hasn’t considered that trauma could be caused by something out of everyone’s control because then she can’t blame the tories/NHS/men. I don’t want to outright say her ‘trauma’ is bullshit, but her lack of sensitivity around the topic, shown when she uses the topic to repost clips eye bleeping herself heavily pregnant and then a reel about her ‘perfect birth’, just says to me she doesn’t truly know how those who have experienced birth trauma feel and the effect those posts could have.

Reactions: 17
Unfortunately though, you have played down birth trauma.
I would love to process what happened to me and move on, I’ve spent £1000s on therapy that I can’t afford, I’ve been medicated, I’ve taken months off work that I couldn’t afford but couldn’t actually function over and above being a mum. I’ve been offered my birth debrief countless times, but rather than feeling excited like our Ashley I am terrified. Terrified to go back to the labour ward where it happened, terrified of letting loose some of the feelings I have managed to suppress.
I’ve been diagnosed with PTSD, generalised anxiety disorder and depression. There are days when getting out of bed feels like climbing Everest.
I do not wish to feel this way but that is how I have been left.
Ashley downplays birth trauma, around the time of her birth a lot of influencers were claiming it.
Until it happened to me I didn’t know it was even a thing.
There’s a difference between actual birth trauma and what Ashley claims, which for the record I think is just deep seated resentment and regret.
I don’t think thats what the other poster was trying to say. I took it as she meant She doesn’t think ashley has actual birth trauma, she just found birth quite traumatic (I have had 5 straight forward births and found them quite distressing and the first one is always a big shock to the system no matter how smoothly it goes) so in Ashley’s sense of the word, EVERYONE had experienced birth trauma. Which isn’t accurate at all. Actual birth trauma (as you have experienced) is a different thing. That’s how I understood it anyway, but I could be wrong

Reactions: 13
Who knew the secret to avoiding birth trauma is a 5 star hotel, private maternity care and a hospital picked on the perfect insta backdrop.
Ashley James, a woman for the people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Who knew the secret to avoiding birth trauma is a 5 star hotel, private maternity care and a hospital picked on the perfect insta backdrop.
Ashley James, a woman for the people!
Ashley for PM! 🙌🏻 then we can all have perfect births 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As someone who has actually had birth trauma and all the associated complications ptsd, GAD etc, I'm telling you she did not have it. To have another baby within 2 years shows that. It's been 8 years for me and i can't even consider the possibility of experiencing that again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What did Lu and Anna say about her on their podcast? She’s had her tattle catch up. She thinks she’s going to be invited to Lu’s parties… dying of cringe for her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
<whispers> I really liked her BAFTA dress!

But, she is still a bleep!!
Same 🙈🙈

Can any one just clarify to me what does "lockdown baby" mean and how can being a "lockdown baby" affect your child needing to bf all the time...... 🙄🙄🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Same 🙈🙈

Can any one just clarify to me what does "lockdown baby" mean and how can being a "lockdown baby" affect your child needing to bf all the time...... 🙄🙄🙈🙈🙈
I had a lockdown baby. Wasn’t clingy. She’s chatting out her arse as usual

Reactions: 14
What’s funny is that Ash is licking Lu’s arse but the other day a piece of audio of Lu saying how weird and “dodgy” breastfeeding is over a certain age went a bit viral. If it was anyone else, Ash would have been all over it, making a Reel about it and all sorts. Double standards, always.

Reactions: 17
What’s funny is that Ash is licking Lu’s arse but the other day a piece of audio of Lu saying how weird and “dodgy” breastfeeding is over a certain age went a bit viral. If it was anyone else, Ash would have been all over it, making a Reel about it and all sorts. Double standards, always.
If there’s one thing Lu can’t stand, it’s breastfeeding. She 100% thinks ash is a tool 😂 She’s left sarcastic comments on her posts before about her finally admitting the childcare she has 😂🥴
---
What episode is this?
B10CE81A-3DC4-44CD-A7F4-CF927DE2460B.jpeg

The irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So if she admits to giving Ada Alpro growing up milk now that she’s over one, what did she do up until then? There’s no way she pumped for 6 months! The pumping stories abruptly stopped after a few weeks when she clearly couldn’t be bothered to do it any more

Reactions: 11
Basically they’re on about how amazing she looks… started by Luisa. Anna said she saw and she’s a lovely girl. Course she is, she’s a social climber 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.