Abby Gilmore/ Abbgilmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she insists her children are her best friends annoys me. You’re their mother, not their friend.

Reactions: 4
Really great mum Abby. Allow your kid to be using a fry pan, cooking at the stove, while standing on a hoverboard. It is only good luck these kids have survived.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Um, it’s kind of crazy Abby saying the pups are looking for their forever home. How many pets has she rehomed and lost over the years?

IMG_2066.png

Reactions: 4
So she drops kids at school, then says she forgot she had a psychiatrist appt this morning that she needs to go to. This means she's going to be late for work, but that's ok. No feeling bad about being late, or the inconvenience it may cause. She continuously forgets things loses her keys etc, locks herself out of the house. Is she really on some sort of spectrum? Or is she just as dumb as two bricks. Never forgets a party, or appt to get those lip made even bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find preachy Abby really bleeping annoying
I completely agree but also find it interesting
she obviously has a really close relationship with her parents but is doing so many things differently like they are some sort of revelation in how to live and parent

Reactions: 3