Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck Alfie, you don’t even know them
😂😂 I’m cringing for the lad, imagine that was your fella !!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Going back to her talking about not doing tv, interviews etc I think her scandals stopped that because she wasn't in control of the narrative. When it came out she hadn't written her books and had in fact had a ghost writer and then the whole £50 rip off advent calender (which she tried to blame on boots) I bet she was fuming as it made her look bad. It was also after that she started doing less youtube and just put out one a month that was mostly an ad.
---

Always talks about the same thing cookies, cupcakes, churros.
So so true- she doesn’t like doing other people’s podcasts or tv shows etc cause god forbid she said something out of place she can’t edit it herself.

And sorry that whole conversation between them was just tedious. They were talking over each other the whole time, literally not one sentence was finished cos they both believed they had the most important thing to say

Reactions: 18
now alfies fashion sense makes- sense.
bieber could not even bother to put something formal on for this announcement. they are both bonkers.

These two think they are the Brighton version of Hailey and Justin 🤣 🤣
both these couples are ignorant so they aint far off in that aspect I guess

Reactions: 7
now alfies fashion sense makes- sense.
bieber could not even bother to put something formal on for this announcement. they are both bonkers.

both these couples are ignorant so they aint far off in that aspect I guess
Imagine being a 31 year old grown ass bloke with two kids and your dressing like a noughties pop star in his teenage era, can't not laugh really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoever said Zoe's weekly photo dump are photos from just a couple of days of a week is soo right. Look at todays weekly dump they all look like they were taken in one day! 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 15
Whoever said Zoe's weekly photo dump are photos from just a couple of days of a week is soo right. Look at todays weekly dump they all look like they were taken in one day! 🤣 🤣
Yeah I said that last time around! It’s so obvious as it’s always the same outfits and locations 😂 it’s one or two days (probably the weekend) and the rest of the time she’s probably festering.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I said that last time around! It’s so obvious as it’s always the same outfits and locations 😂 it’s one or two days (probably the weekend) and the rest of the time she’s probably festering.
She really doesn't need to do these weekly photo dumps we know she does feck all without her highlighting it. I mean she even took a pic of her bag of Crunchy rocks yawn bloody yawn:sleep::sleep::sleep: #groundhogday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
really really petty and random thing about alfie that annoys me, haven't watched either of them for bloody years but this phrase is still ingrained in my head and i can hear it clear as day. when they would go out for food or have one of their ridiculous sized feasts at home, and he'd go 'look at all this delicious food' but in his stupid lispy saliva-y voice it'd be like 'dilisus' and sound like a toddler was saying it. it's like nails on a chalkboard for me 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
really really petty and random thing about alfie that annoys me, haven't watched either of them for bloody years but this phrase is still ingrained in my head and i can hear it clear as day. when they would go out for food or have one of their ridiculous sized feasts at home, and he'd go 'look at all this delicious food' but in his stupid lispy saliva-y voice it'd be like 'dilisus' and sound like a toddler was saying it. it's like nails on a chalkboard for me 😭😭
All this is making me think of is all the twattish phrases he had over the years.

Gooooood morning guyz, good morning, good morning.

Gonna go get my daily backflip in, don't you worry guyz.

Yo, licherally, this is the sickest thing ever, yo! Yo! Gonna absolutely send it guyz!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
wtf in Zoe’s “weekly photo dump” is she pressing her tongue against her teeth like that 🤮 (pic 7)
---
And in pic 8 poor O dressed in complete beige picking flowers, she looks like a Victorian child fending for food.

Reactions: 4