Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'state of the coral' is upsetting the girl who flew to Spain for an afternoon to get her hair and make-up done... :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: 44
The 'state of the coral' is upsetting the girl who flew to Spain for an afternoon to get her hair and make-up done... :cautious:
L I T E R A L L Y

she’s so hypocritical!!!!!!! Oh woe is me I’m so sad the world is dying but also look at me flying to all these countries every year 🩷🩷🩷

oh Zanna. I’d taken a break from this site but witch I am BACK and I am ANNOYED 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I actually had to put my phone down because I was getting so angry and worked up. This witch has the AUDACITY to complain that the state of the corals "upset" her when she is LITERALLY PART OF THE REASON WHY THEY'RE LIKE THAT God she is VILE

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I was enjoying our holiday from Zanna during her first proper holiday of the year.
Maybe she’s used the orange crayon on the days she had to face the environmental cost of her own lifestyle, woe is her. How dare the coral reef not surpass her expectations?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The cheek of this woman.
Moaning about crowds (while saying she's not complaining) in tourist hotspots and then being 'upset' about the state of coral?
Can she really not see it? Is she actually that dim?

In the words of another tall and overhyped woman who seems to not give a duck about the planet while private jetting over the world, I offer this

Thread suggestion

I'm Zanna. Hi..it's me...I'm the problem, it's me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine having such little self-awareness that you have no idea that you are the problem, and then being so entitled that you actually complain about it on the internet to hundreds of thousands of people?
Even if every single one of her followers boycotted her Insta and called her out for being the self-absorbed twit that she is, she still wouldn’t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The audio on this... She's trolling us.
🎶we want to be honest, ignore the elephant in the room🎶

for anyone blocked, this is her story today with the audio as this line from Ziggy Albert's: the sun and the sea.

(sorry I can't figure out how to post the story.)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The audio on this... She's trolling us.
🎶we want to be honest, ignore the elephant in the room🎶

for anyone blocked, this is her story today with the audio as this line from Ziggy Albert's: the sun and the sea.

(sorry I can't figure out how to post the story.)
She’s so oblivious I’m pretty sure she has no clue what the irony of that song + story is

Reactions: 3
I'm sure they asked for a group photo, not her 🙄🙄
To be fair they probably did as when I went travelling in my younger years had that a lot. I just think the way Zanna has posted it and what’s she written is so White Saviour it’s cringe 😩😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Had a very weird dream where I tried to explain to Zanna how much of a giant twit she is and didn’t get anywhere, but somehow I ended up dating Ant 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her pronunciation of massage is doing my head in. Also what’s with her straggly hair? Obvs growing it for the wedding like the basic witch she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5